Dress clothes in m/m stories

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Dress clothes in m/m stories

Post by FelixSH »

I know that I'm not completely alone, in enjoying it when guys are dressed up, while being tied up. But considering that I'm (I think, at least, I might just miss them) the only one who actually writes stories with this element, I guess there can't be too many here? I'm curious.

- Am I missing stories, where guys are tied up, while dressed up (ideally they don't like being dressed up, too)? Without sex - there is nothing more frustrating, than a story that starts with some dude in a suit and tie, who is then, when he actually gets tied up, stripped of it.

- Generally, who else does enjoy this element? Also, is it just about guys in dress clothes, or also (like for me) about disliking dress clothes? In my brain, this feels like a kind of bondage, too, being forced to wear something uncomfortable.

- If you like it, what do you like? Simply dress shirts and slacks? Or the full-on suit and tie? To me, I like it when the characters wear just a dress shirt and slacks, but especially the tie adds something more. The closed collar can be uncomfortable, especially if one isn't accustomed to it. And then, not being able to undo that little bit of annoyance, is an additional detail I enjoy.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I do enjoy guys tied in formal clothes, though I haven't written any stories featuring that, nor done it myself IRL.

I think there's something in the aesthetic, a lot of guys look good in formal wear so it can make a nice "package". It can also present a sort of neat opposition; a guy's wearing an expensive outfit and put effort into looking good and then someone comes along and ties him up, probably roughing it up a fair bit in the process and making it a lot less smart.

I'd go for a full suit and tie, although could remove the suit jacket, especially if the guy's wearing a nice waistcoat. Keeping the tie on maintains the look better, but there is a certain appeal to taking it off to use it as a gag or blindfold (although probably an ineffective one).
Bob_badass
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bob_badass »

I only enjoy TUG dressed up in shirt, more formal, better and sexier!
wearing formal shirt give the vibe to fall victim of kidnapping!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic