My wife is starting to come around

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
James Bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My wife is starting to come around

Post by James Bondage »

My wife has known for a long time now that I was into bandage. However, for the longest time she refused to let me do anything to her. In the past month or so something finally awakened in her. She admitted she likes feeling a little submissive and to see me be assertive and taking control. So I began testing the waters. I started aggressively grabbing her from behind, even handgagging her and pulling her back to the bed. I told her how hot she sounded moaning behind being gagged. She let me buy a roll of duct tape and now will allow me to use it on her mouth while we make love. She is a little bit hesitant about letting me tie her arms behind her back, but it's primarily because she is plus sized and she doesn't feel comfortable with her arms being drawn that far back. She has said she's found some restraints that will allow her arms to be a comfortable distance apart, so we might invest in those and try to add those in. For now though, handgagging has become a HUGE part of our foreplay. (Which is good because she can get quite loud when she starts getting close to her orgasm) And I will slap on the duct tape when I decide I want use of both arms/hands. For now she will let me place her hands behind and underneath her to simulate them being bound. So it's brought a whole new level to our lovemaking and I think we're both really enjoying it. One day I'll be about to fully tie her up and gag her.... but I'm not gonna complain with what I'm getting now. 🤤
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I have a similar experience. My wife knows I like to tie her up but doesn't know how much I am into it. We started with simple ties with scarfs in front and a blindfold. We even bought real handcuffs.

She also doesn't like her hands too close behind her back too. I found the best thing is a really long scarf so her hands are tied securely but apart enough not to hurt. She can even lay on her back comfortably.

I slowly eased her way into it. She usually wears lingerie with thigh highs which I love and I "kidnap" her. I tie her hands behind her back, blindfold and gag her with a knotted scarf. Gags took a while and she says she doesn't like them but she secretly does.

We start by me kissing and touching her allover and it really gets her in the mood when I kiss her gagged lips. The ties don't last as long as I would like but I like to keep the gag pulled down around her neck because she can get loud and I can put it back when needed.
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Using a scarf or long strip of cloth to tie the wrists to eachother with a lot of slack between them is indeed a good solution. If you are confident in your skill you could also try a boxtie which puts very little strain on the joints. Though that would probably make it impossible for her to lie on her back.
Good luck on your future tying adventures!
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

Love scarf gags myself
My wife wears silk scarves as work accessories but we use them 4 our bondage play in bedroom so bit of a scarves fetish myself
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

My wife is accepting more lately. She open to cleave and ballgags, before only doing tape gags. She's open to consensual non-consent as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic