Who has a tug partner

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Fesselfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fesselfan »

My "main" partner is my wife, who shares the same kinks as me. Now and then, we play around with some other folks, too. So I am definitly not short of tie up partners
Rope is the sexiest lingerie. And there is only one thing better than rope- even more rope.
GermanFeetlover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanFeetlover »

Yes I have a partner for all the "perverted games" :D

But no romantic, only fun
Don 't distress yourself, leave it up to me :D I love it to be barefoot with a toering and dirty feet in the summertime 8-)
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

I used to have loads of them during my adolescence and early adulthood. Right up to the time I hit my mid 30s i suppose. Afterward not so much, and not at all since around 2000. In my experience at least, Tugs seems to be a younger person's activity anyway. At least, the older I got the harder it became to find people my own age who were into it or had any skill at it. And, to be honest, I'm not really into tugs with other older adults anyway.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

My ex used to tie me up. But we never lasted long enough for any skill to develop (no fault on her end)... I do wish I knew someone who could "regularly" tie me up. I did get a few tugs in during last semester at least.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

None yet and I've been looking for a few years now :(

My former boyfriend would sometimes entertain my love for bondage but wasn't really into it and didn't know what he was doing anyway.

I've experienced bondage play in the years since, some has been good but they've all been one off's, false starts, flakey for some reason I'm trying to figure out if it's the guy's I somehow attract or if that's the nature of the process. I have a profile on Recon in a major US city so you'd think it would be relatively easy. Though, not surprisingly everyone on there (Recon and similar sites) is chasing after all the hot guys (I'm cute I've been told)- especially if they're dominant due to the high rate of subs. I've gone to local events but that's just fleeting fun for guys who are in town for a few days to attend the event. My search has made me a frustrated honestly but I think I'm searching in the wrong places.

From asking those with regular like minded play partners an interesting amount of them responded that they were "friends" (which is a bit vague and I suspect that they're fwb) so I guess it's time to get out there and meet new friends.... somewhere.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

In Spain the most similar to the tugs, could be the role plays and are usually more linked to the sexual act than to a more innocent diversion so to speak.
In any case, there is a very strong social rejection towards bdsm, and even innocent ties are included in the same bag. So roles like rope top or rigger is complicated to find those partners.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
amboundgagit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amboundgagit »

I don't have a partner :)
can someone be mine partner here :D
i am male
age 21
interested in tying up an also being tied up switch :)
please don't be shy to message or reply me :D
amboundgagit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amboundgagit »

RKOJason03 wrote: 6 years ago I do not but I really wish I did. Basically anyone just wish I had a tug buddy.
i can be your buddy
if you wish :)
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I have a tug partner on Kik. Unfortunately she lives all the way in the US and I love in the UK.. but we still have an amazing time on kik when we're talking. We are always fantasizing about tying up, always says that she will kidnappe me, tie me up, blindfold and gag me.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

I have two, both unfortunately out of town. One is my very first college girlfriend, who lives in the Atlanta area. We reconnected three years ago, after her husband died and my primary partner was in her last months with cancer. Our visits are on hold right now due to COVID. The other is a woman I've known for over thirty years. She used to live in my area, but had to move to Pittsburgh at the beginning of the year for a number of reasons. I managed to visit her last weekend, and we did have some fun.
dactyl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dactyl »

Sadly, I have not managed to find anyone to play with so far. Would love to, though. Either virtually over the Internet or in real life - I’m a switch and could play either role, but only with a woman (or women :D ). I’m slowly coming out of my little bubble of shyness about these things, and being a bit more open about my kinks in the right contexts. It also seems the acceptance of bondage and related topics is increasing in society, at least where I live.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

My girlfriend and I switch back and forth as the one doing the tying, and she has been steadily developing her confidence on both sides of the bondage game. She’s become very good at thinking up and executing creative bondage ideas that incorporate my fetishes very well. I’ve got a few experiences, including a very fun surprise she gave me yesterday that I might have to put to paper.
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ricktied »

If I could find a regular tug buddy my life would be complete. There is noone where I am. Those I do talk to never show up, and never hear from them again.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

Eheheh, since I was kid, my bro is my only rigger😂
In my teen years, I was used to be bound and gagged at least four times a week.
When I was was 15-16, it happened to me, during winter break, to be tied every single day for two weeks.
For unknown reasons, our school gave no homework or projects so I had too much free time in my hands.
I talked with my bro about being tied whenever and however he wanted becouse I had nothing to do in two weeks and he gladly obliged my request.
everyday I got tied up by him in different manners🤪.
And now, under my bro's supervision, my fiancèe will become soon my 2nd captor❤️.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Unfortunately not. I have been searching for a long time, but it seems pretty much impossible to find someone just for tugs, without any strings attached.

Simply meeting a few times a month to tie each other up, that would be the dream.

Who knows, maybe one day i get lucky.
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Nope! and never have XD
There are a few times i've tried to meet people on sites like recon - but the ones that seem trustworthy are generally the ones with public profiles and they don't normally respond as they get loads of requests. A lot of times i start talking with someone who fits my interests perfectly, but then the conversation goes quiet and when I raise the possibility of a meet again later, they don't respond. There is also the fact that the closest time I got to an actual meet was ruined by the coronavirus so maybe I am just very very unlucky.

Being kinky while also being obsessively discrete also doesn't help much - and that part is on me :lol:
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

I've had quite a few over the years, last one was about a year ago.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

I’d love to have a tug partner, be awesome to have someone that can tie up
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Unfortunately not me either... I don't think there are many like-minded people here where i live
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I have my wife and a play partner for more involved TUGs.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Im fortunate my wife and i have lots of tie up fun but really hope to find a a trusted friendly villain that would have fun tying and gagging my wife and i together and enjoying our struggles
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

Haven't had one in a while, unfortunately.
At this point I'm tempted to put that in my tinder bio :lol:
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I don't have one currently and only been tied up once or twice in several years. Most recently was once a month or two ago by someone on here who hasn't been online for a while.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic