Tugs in public

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tugs in public

Post by David Han »

Are you willing to do tugs in public?
Tie me up and have fun with me
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

If it was part of some kind of alternative event with a mass crowd then yes, I'd be up for it.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Yeah, the context is HUGE. 'Real' public, with vanilla people, and full on bondage - hard no. Plausible deniability bondage (your prank/challenge kind of stuff), maybe. A crowd of other TUG/kinky people, sure - I suppose I kind of have, in that case, as I got tied up at a bondage class a while back (in retrospect, regret not going to more of those).
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

ExcessivelyCurious wrote: 3 years ago Yeah, the context is HUGE.
This.

I'd be up for it, depending on where. For instance, if I was on a picnic with my bf, yeah, I'd go along with having my hands tied behind my back for kissing, cuddling, and maybe being fed :P But, it would have to be away from people. If a few people happened to wander in our area, no biggie. But I wouldn't want to get tied up in the middle of a crowded park.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

damsel wrote: 3 years ago For instance, if I was on a picnic with my bf, yeah, I'd go along with having my hands tied behind my back for kissing, cuddling, and maybe being fed :P
Now, wherever did you come up with an idea like that? 😄
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

OldTUGger wrote: 3 years ago
damsel wrote: 3 years ago For instance, if I was on a picnic with my bf, yeah, I'd go along with having my hands tied behind my back for kissing, cuddling, and maybe being fed :P
Now, wherever did you come up with an idea like that? 😄
Dunno... I think I read it in a story somewhere....it was a really cool story, I remember that....

:lol:
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

In the town I live in there is a club that has themed nights. Sometimes they do rope classes but they also have bdsm nights where they have people tied up as decoration. I wouldn’t mind getting in on that haha.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Yeah, it definitely depends. I've seen a few things in public. My school had a fundraiser once where you could spend a dollar for so much duct tape to tape two students (one guy, one girl) to pillars in the school. I might do something like that.
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

Yeah, totally depends on the situation.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Some of you guys stay in some really cool locations.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

This topic reminds me of this one time in middle school when my class visited a nearby assembly for our local church. We were already a pretty small class (around 14 students in total) and more than half had already went home because they thought it was a waste of time. I had no idea we were supposed to go there that day (and to this day I'm still not 100% sure why either) so I ended up tagging along. I definitely would've skipped class otherwise.

I have absolutely no clue what the point of our visit was, but we were split up into three pairs. A middle aged woman then explained that we were going through a test in "trust" or something like that, not sure about the details, and I'm not sure how it was relevant to anything we were doing at the time at school.

She then told us that one person would have their hands bound behind their backs, and the other would be blindfolded. The person with their hands bound would then guide the blindfolded person up the stairs and through the entire building (which was decorated to look like some biblical exhibition lol).

By either fate or dumb luck I ended up with my hands bound behind my back with a piece of cloth, since we were not allowed to choose ourselves. My partner was just some guy from the music club. Now that I think about it, the woman tied my hands behind my back, but another girl's in front to make it more comfortable for her. I didn't mind, but I'm kind of curious why she never asked me if I wanted my hands in front instead.

Not sure if this counts as "public" any more than me and my friend being ganged up on five minutes before gym class started by a group of boys in my class with jump ropes. Figured I'd share it anyway.

Either way, it reminded me that I would be okay with "public tugs" if they were staged as something else.

For example:

- If a street performer for some reason needs a tied up volunteer for a trick or show.

- A public Houdini escape challenge competition.

- Pranks by your local pranksters.

- If I for some reason was stuck playing cops and robbers with kids for a day (though I would most likely say no to being tied up).

- If someone magically came up with a new outdoor group yoga exercise that requires you to have your hands and feet tied together, since a similar exercise already exists (though this one I find the least likely to happen lol).

Can't think of any other ones right now, but these are probably the only circumstances where I would be okay being tied up in public. I hope none of them will ever happen though. Pretty sure I would be embarrassed as hell if anyone saw me in public like that.

There's also a park close to where I live where people from the rope community will regularly host rope meetings every year during summertime (or just whenever it's warm enough outside). You basically bring drinks/snacks, some rope and something to sit on and people tie each other up / use the trees for suspensions. It's a bit away from the public and more visited area of the park.

I've participated a couple of times so I suppose that counts as a "public tug"?
dani_elle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dani_elle »

Public like outdoors without the real threat of people around, sure. It would be really hard to do in full on public without potentially attracting too much unwanted attention!
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

This is a tough one for me because I love the *idea* of being tied up in public and people seeing me tied up. In all practicality though, I know it's not really something I should do in real life, especially beyond like a simple hands tied thing that could be excused as harmless pranking. Too much could potentially go wrong, and I know not to bring what looks like a fetish out into a public space. I also feel like I'm too old to get away with it.

I do have an experience though. Back when I was in college, I was dealing with a bad breakup and a friend and I were talking. They thought I should get back out into dating, and we decided that I should be tied to a pole on campus, hands behind my back, with scissors hanging from a sign in front of me that said, "Free me and I'll take you on a date." A lot of people saw me, some tourists posed with me to take a picture, and in the end after 45 minutes someone did take pity on me and cut the ropes and give me her phone number, but it didn't work out. It was just hands, but it was both embarrassing and exciting.

That being said, if it were a TUG-friendly space or event, advertised as such so people who were interested could go and those who wouldn't could stay away, I could see myself wanting to be involved in some real bondage in public.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic