Looks

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Looks

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Well, there is a topic about clothes, but how about discussing general looks. What kind of boys or girls do you find attractive looks-wise?

Here's my example about me.
I am straight, so I am attracted to girls only.

I find attractive:
A pretty face, which for me is pretty big cheekbones, a straight or curved upward nose that is not big, eyes that are not too close and not too far from each other
Long hair
Long fingernails and gentle feminine hands
Breasts that are not too big and not too small, preferably natural

I find unattractive:
Big "beaky" noses
Unnatural enhanced lips
Big fake breasts (I am fine with fake breasts if they make a girl look good and feel good about herself, but I really don't like those who exaggerate)
Glasses
Piercing (earrings don't count)
Short boyish haircuts
Weird hair colours (you know, green, purple etc... not a fan of this either)
Overweight women or women who are very skinny

I just want to say that I am in no way trying to offend people. I am just saying that we all have our turn ons and turn offs, things that attract us, and things that don't. We all have things about us that people may find attractive and unattractive, this is all subjective, and there is no good or bad about it.

Feel free to also attach examples for people you find the most attractive. For me it is Livia Brito, for example.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!