Friendzone Fetish?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Friendzone Fetish?

Post by Hogtieguy »

Hey everyone! Has anyone else ever developed a liking to actually being in the friendzone? I am one of those guys who normally doesnt have any problem with women. But, the thought of one just keeping me friend zoned and never letting me do anything sexual with her is kind of attractive.

One scene I always wanted to play out is me being on vacation or just staying in a nice hotel room with a girl that I really liked. Instead of her actually letting me hang out with her, she just keeps me tied up for the weekend in one of the rooms while she goes out and enjoys the resort all to herself. Leaving me helpless and struggling and only able to be let out when its time to eat or shower. I know its weird but I think it would be really fun. Especially when I start getting jealous of her.

Anyone else have those feelings? Also, anyone want to keep me locked away in a beach resort? :lol:
-Sam
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

I've yet to had a relationship of any kind, really :|

But I'd definitely be up for the last part.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Hmmm, interesting idea, especially for the more shy type... because this is a general chat, I will keep it clean for all, but my most recent development in relationships leaves an interesting story...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

I think I have a fetish of being tied up by a woman who then wants to get it on with another guy in front of me. I think this is not a fetish of being friend zoned exactly but more of being seen as inferior to others and humiliated.

I used to have a fantasy that one of my girlfriends at the time would tie me up and gag me then invite her ex boyfriend who was much taller and stronger than me over for some fun times while I can only sit and watch.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

BandG wrote: 3 years ago I think I have a fetish of being tied up by a woman who then wants to get it on with another guy in front of me. I think this is not a fetish of being friend zoned exactly but more of being seen as inferior to others and humiliated.

I used to have a fantasy that one of my girlfriends at the time would tie me up and gag me then invite her ex boyfriend who was much taller and stronger than me over for some fun times while I can only sit and watch.
If that's where this thread is going, then I'll share my very similar idea...

I'm currently locked in a chastity cage, and my key holder has made very obvious attempts to inform me of when she's up to something with her bull... It is very humiliating but also a huge turn on at the same time...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Svpmissive wrote: 3 years ago
BandG wrote: 3 years ago I think I have a fetish of being tied up by a woman who then wants to get it on with another guy in front of me. I think this is not a fetish of being friend zoned exactly but more of being seen as inferior to others and humiliated.

If that's where this thread is going, then I'll share my very similar idea...

I'm currently locked in a chastity cage, and my key holder has made very obvious attempts to inform me of when she's up to something with her bull... It is very humiliating but also a huge turn on at the same time...
That's kind of it.. but even less sexual haha
-Sam
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

I do have a similar kind of feelings about this too. I do like the idea of two bondage partners (in my fantasies are of course two guys, but can be applied to several combinations and genders too) be just friends and just enjoy the company of each other, without any kind of love or relationship of that level. They are just good friends that enjoys to take turns tying each other up on their free time, without any consequences. I guess this could be something like "friends with benefits", or something like that, hehe.
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

Hogtieguy wrote: 3 years ago Hey everyone! Has anyone else ever developed a liking to actually being in the friendzone? I am one of those guys who normally doesnt have any problem with women. But, the thought of one just keeping me friend zoned and never letting me do anything sexual with her is kind of attractive.

One scene I always wanted to play out is me being on vacation or just staying in a nice hotel room with a girl that I really liked. Instead of her actually letting me hang out with her, she just keeps me tied up for the weekend in one of the rooms while she goes out and enjoys the resort all to herself. Leaving me helpless and struggling and only able to be let out when its time to eat or shower. I know its weird but I think it would be really fun. Especially when I start getting jealous of her.

Anyone else have those feelings? Also, anyone want to keep me locked away in a beach resort? :lol:
You mean, being tied up by a friend you don't have/don't want a sexual relationship with? Well, I have been tied up by my brother, and wrote a (mostly) fictional account of it in the Fiction for Everyone section. And there area couple of guys I'm not at all interested in, who are friends, who I would like to tie me up, but would probably get the wrong idea.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

CapturedKim wrote: 3 years ago
Hogtieguy wrote: 3 years ago Hey everyone! Has anyone else ever developed a liking to actually being in the friendzone? I am one of those guys who normally doesnt have any problem with women. But, the thought of one just keeping me friend zoned and never letting me do anything sexual with her is kind of attractive.

You mean, being tied up by a friend you don't have/don't want a sexual relationship with? Well, I have been tied up by my brother, and wrote a (mostly) fictional account of it in the Fiction for Everyone section. And there area couple of guys I'm not at all interested in, who are friends, who I would like to tie me up, but would probably get the wrong idea.
That's why you tie them up instead. They way they can't get ANY ideas.. sign me up :D
-Sam
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic