Least Favorite Bondage Model?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Least Favorite Bondage Model?

Post by TapeBondage123 »

This one may be a little more difficult to answer but who, in your opinion, is your least favorite bondage model out there? Personally, I'm not that big of a fan of Sahrye. Some of her videos are decent but she never really clicked with me.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Natasha Marley. Always looked like she was just holding her wrists together rather than struggling.
aashpazazim

Post by aashpazazim »

Not the biggest fan of Dixie Comet or Carissa Montgomery.
Krashnamsa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Krashnamsa »

Most of the models that DizDat has, I love their bondage, their scenes up to that tape gag that they use putting a piece on the gagged nose but their models are quite loose
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

I love Sahrye when she’s dominating. But my least favorite would have to be this one chick named Raven. She’s just so ugly. Huge nose. And for some reason, they put her in everything.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Krashnamsa wrote: 3 years ago Most of the models that DizDat has, I love their bondage, their scenes up to that tape gag that they use putting a piece on the gagged nose but their models are quite loose
What do you mean by loose?
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

LatexLover wrote: 3 years ago I love Sahrye when she’s dominating. But my least favorite would have to be this one chick named Raven. She’s just so ugly. Huge nose. And for some reason, they put her in everything.
There are a select few videos that I like Sahrye in. I completely forgot about her, but Elane Hershey. I really do not like her at all.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

was never really a fan of summer cummings, Sandra silvers, candle boxx.......there's one more famous one that I can't think of right now, it'll come to me at some point
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago was never really a fan of summer cummings, Sandra silvers, candle boxx.......there's one more famous one that I can't think of right now, it'll come to me at some point
Oh I hate Sandra Silvers. Her videos are all boring.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

LatexLover wrote: 3 years ago
Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago was never really a fan of summer cummings, Sandra silvers, candle boxx.......there's one more famous one that I can't think of right now, it'll come to me at some point
Oh I hate Sandra Silvers. Her videos are all boring.
I honestly just don't find her attractive, maybe it's the gray hair considering I'm only 28 but I don't know,some of the overly plastic bandage models can grow boring to watch,even though that's kinda hypocritical of me since I do enjoy a bunch of them hahaha
Fesselfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fesselfan »

basically any model that just does it for the money...sorry, that is often clearly visible in the pics and the vids.
Rope is the sexiest lingerie. And there is only one thing better than rope- even more rope.
BabuFrik

Post by BabuFrik »

LatexLover wrote: 3 years ago I love Sahrye when she’s dominating. But my least favorite would have to be this one chick named Raven. She’s just so ugly. Huge nose. And for some reason, they put her in everything.
Different strokes for different folks - I love Raven and think her nose is cute! :D

I don't care much for Adara Jordin. I also don't like most of the models at Superbound; the acting is uninspired.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

BabuFrik wrote: 3 years ago
Different strokes for different folks - I love Raven and think her nose is cute! :D

I don't care much for Adara Jordin. I also don't like most of the models at Superbound; the acting is uninspired.
I agree,I think raven is definitely sexy in some videos😋
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

BabuFrik wrote: 3 years ago

I actually love Adara Jordin. :lol: Especially her video from Futile Struggles.

But yeah, Superbound really sucks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic