Party game idea

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Party game idea

Post by WillHBonney »

I’ve got a loose idea for a party game and figured it would be fun to share.

So there are 2 decks of cards. The challenges and the forfeits.

All of the participants sit in a circle and the game works it’s way clockwise around each person. At each turn the player who’s turn it is must draw a challenge card. They’re pretty basic things like “stand on 1 leg for 5 minutes” or “recite the alphabet backwards”.
The player must complete the challenge and if they successfully do so then they remain in the circle and the game moves on to the next player. Pretty standard so far.
However if the player fails the challenge (or refuses to attempt it) then they must draw from the forfeits pile. This is where it gets interesting.

Each forfeit card will describe a way in which the player must be tied up (and gagged etc). The player is then removed from the circle and tied up in the way described on the card. Once the person is tied up they are out of the game and play moves onto the next player.

The game is over when only 1 player remains and the rest of the players are tied up. The winning player can then do as they wish with the losing players.

It’s a simple idea but I thought it would be fun to get peoples thoughts on what the forfeit cards could be. Bonus points if you can make it sound like a cheesy board game card with puns etc.

Here’s a few of my ideas:
1. Socks to be you! For your forfeit your mouth must be stuffed with a sock belonging to each person in the circle whose age is the same as yours. The socks are to be sealed inside your mouth with several strips of duct tape. A sock belonging to the oldest person in the circle must also be secured over your nose using duct tape.
Finally, you must be laid on your stomach with your hands tied tightly behind your back at the wrists and your ankles tied tightly together.

2. Chair-ing is caring. You are now a chair for the player to your left. Your wrists must be handcuffed together as should your ankles. A small ball gag must be secured in your mouth. For the rest of the game you must remain upright on all fours and be a chair for the player on your left. Should they be eliminated, you become a chair for the next remaining player on the left.

3. When life gives you lemons. For the rest of the game you must be secured to a chair using belts. Your arms must be secured to the chair arms and your legs must be secured to the chair legs. One of the remaining players must cut a lemon in half and stuff both halves inside your mouth. The lemons must be held in place using a pump gag. The remaining player with the largest shoe size is in charge of the pump and can use it whenever they wish. Should they also be eliminated then ownership of the pump is passed on to the remaining player with the largest shoe size.

I’m excited to hear what other forfeit card ideas you guys can come up with.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago I’ve got a loose idea for a party game and figured it would be fun to share.

So there are 2 decks of cards. The challenges and the forfeits.

All of the participants sit in a circle and the game works it’s way clockwise around each person. At each turn the player who’s turn it is must draw a challenge card. They’re pretty basic things like “stand on 1 leg for 5 minutes” or “recite the alphabet backwards”.
The player must complete the challenge and if they successfully do so then they remain in the circle and the game moves on to the next player. Pretty standard so far.
However if the player fails the challenge (or refuses to attempt it) then they must draw from the forfeits pile. This is where it gets interesting.

Each forfeit card will describe a way in which the player must be tied up (and gagged etc). The player is then removed from the circle and tied up in the way described on the card. Once the person is tied up they are out of the game and play moves onto the next player.

The game is over when only 1 player remains and the rest of the players are tied up. The winning player can then do as they wish with the losing players.

It’s a simple idea but I thought it would be fun to get peoples thoughts on what the forfeit cards could be. Bonus points if you can make it sound like a cheesy board game card with puns etc.

Here’s a few of my ideas:
1. Socks to be you! For your forfeit your mouth must be stuffed with a sock belonging to each person in the circle whose age is the same as yours. The socks are to be sealed inside your mouth with several strips of duct tape. A sock belonging to the oldest person in the circle must also be secured over your nose using duct tape.
Finally, you must be laid on your stomach with your hands tied tightly behind your back at the wrists and your ankles tied tightly together.

2. Chair-ing is caring. You are now a chair for the player to your left. Your wrists must be handcuffed together as should your ankles. A small ball gag must be secured in your mouth. For the rest of the game you must remain upright on all fours and be a chair for the player on your left. Should they be eliminated, you become a chair for the next remaining player on the left.

3. When life gives you lemons. For the rest of the game you must be secured to a chair using belts. Your arms must be secured to the chair arms and your legs must be secured to the chair legs. One of the remaining players must cut a lemon in half and stuff both halves inside your mouth. The lemons must be held in place using a pump gag. The remaining player with the largest shoe size is in charge of the pump and can use it whenever they wish. Should they also be eliminated then ownership of the pump is passed on to the remaining player with the largest shoe size.

I’m excited to hear what other forfeit card ideas you guys can come up with.
Wowww!.. this idea sounds sooo arousing!.. if these really are the rules of the game.. I think I'd
rather be one of forfeiters so I could be one of the people who gets tied up and gagged.. with that in mind it seem like theres a game for once where the losers are the winners! 😆

I will come back onto this post later on when/if I have some ideas of tie up tecneques and gags.

Thank you for posting this.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]Tights tights tights[/mention] Did you ever come up with any more ideas for this?
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When I was 12-13, one of my friends came up with this.

THE RACE TO TOWN
Official Rules and How to Play

1. The object of the game, is to get from the starting point (off the board), to the town, which is the last space on the game board.

2. To start, each player rolls the dice. Highest roll goes first, second highest, second, and so on. Each player will roll, in turn, one die to start. For the second and subsequent rolls, two dice are rolled. Players are numbered by the order in which they start, and keep that number throughout the game

3. Players landing on a colored square must draw a card of the corresponding color, and follow the instructions on that card.

4. Players landing on a "Roll Again" space will roll the dice again, and move forward accordingly.

5. "Adopted by Indians" is a counter to a "Captured by Indians" card, and may be used to escape from the Indians without penalty. Players drawing an "Adopted by Indians" will be given a white card, indicating adoption. This card is surrendered if and when the player is "Captured by Indians." A player may decline to be “adopted” if he so desires.

6. "Mountain Pass," "Short Cut," and "Hidden Tunnel" spaces are all short cuts. Players landing on these squares will follow the arrows to the exit, several squares ahead.

7. "Trade Places" cards enable the player to trade places with another player, unless the player is specifically named, as in "Trade places with player in first place." To determine which player to trade with, one die is rolled, and the player trades with the player of the corresponding number. If a player rolls his own number, or an inactive number, he rolls again, and continues to roll until he rolls an active number that is not his own.

8. There are 128 cards, 32 of each color of red, green, blue, and yellow. These cards are the same for all colors.
a. Captured by Indians. Lose one turn! (4)
b. Captured by Outlaws. Lose one turn! (4)
c. Trade places with player in first place. (If you are first, draw another card) (2)
d. Trade places with player in last place. (If you are last, draw another card) (2)
e. Roll die, and trade places with player number on top face. (If you roll your own number, roll again) (2)
f. Move to closest green square and draw card. (1)
g. Move to closest red square and draw card. (1)
h. Move to closest yellow square and draw card. (1)
i. Move to closest blue square and draw card. (1)
(Note: The closest colored square might be backward, or the one
the player is occupying.)
j. Capture the player of your choice. (2)
k. Get captured by the player of your choice. (2)
l. Get captured with the player of your choice (2)
m. Kidnap the player of your choice. (2)
n. Get kidnapped by the player of your choice. (2)
o. Get kidnapped with the player of your choice. (2)
p. Adopted by Indians (2)

It seemed pretty straightforward, and probably would have been fun anyway, playing the game straight up, but Doug made up some rules of his own, which we called "unwritten" rules, and if a situation directed, we made up our own rules.

Under the "official" rules, getting captured meant losing one turn. Under the "unwritten" rules, getting captured meant just that. You were tied up, and lost as many turns as it took for you to get free.

After several games, Doug decided that when anyone got "kidnapped," they'd be tied with the long bandages. We all agreed on it, and from that point on, whenever someone was tied with bandages, they were said to be "kidnapped." (It came from a TV show where a couple of crooks kidnapped a boy and forgot to bring any rope. They solved the problem by tearing strips from a bedsheet, and using them to tie and gag their captive.)

We could help each other escape when we were captured or kidnapped, but it had to be the same. If Ronnie and Charlie had both been "captured by Indians," they could help each other escape, but if one was "captured by Indians," and the other was "captured by outlaws," then they could not help each other, and were usually put on different sides of the room, or at least well apart from each other. The same applied to being "kidnapped." Anyone "kidnapped" could not help someone "captured by Indians," or "captured by outlaws," but could help another "kidnap" victim.

If just one player remained free, with the others all being kidnapped or captured, and he drew a card that required him to be kidnapped or captured, the player who had been tied the longest, was set free to do it. Essentially, it was like getting a "trade places" card.

"Trade places" had an exact meaning. If you had to trade places, and rolled the number of someone who had been captured or kidnapped, that player was freed, and you took his place.

It was not required, but better than 95 percent of the time, all captives were gagged.

There were some variations. Sometimes, the little kids, Mark, Kevin, and some of the others, would whine about getting tied, and not being able to get out, so Doug told them they could watch the older kids play, and take a role. Mark might be an Indian, and whenever anyone was "captured by Indians," Mark would get to tie them up. If Kevin was along, he'd be the outlaw (or vice versa). That was fine with us, since neither of them could tie worth a damn (until Kevin got schooled by his Indian cousins), and the most anybody would ever miss, was two or three turns. But Mark and Kevin and some of the others, were all happy as pigs in slop. They'd get to tie the older kids, and not have any risk of later retaliation, and Mark was on top of the world whenever he got to tie his big brother, Ronnie.

There were 80 some-odd squares between "Start" and "Town." Then, Mark got the idea of playing with one die. It took longer, and if he was taking a role, rather than playing, more chances to tie up the older kids.

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic