My experience

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
SarahJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My experience

Post by SarahJ »

Hi everyone,

I had an incident happen to me many years ago, and I guess there isn't many places to discuss such things so I decided to try this out.

When I was young, my parents and I were boat a bit off the coast when we were hailed down by another boat, claiming they were having engine troubles. Two men came on board and when they did so, produced knives and took us hostage. They stole the boat and kept us on board. I was held in a cabin below, and my parents were kept upstairs with the two men. The whole thing lasted for about 4 hours and was probably the most intense experience I've been through. I was kept below, they checked on me now and then but other than that we were all OK.

We were released on a beach, and they took the boat and left us stranded there. We managed to find a main road about an hour later and flag down a passing car, by which point they were long gone.

That is what happened to me in a nutshell, I guess I felt the need to share. If you want to talk you can direct message me or whatever. Thanks for reading.
handcuffed_boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handcuffed_boy »

Hi and welcome and thank you for sharing.

That must have been a traumatic and very terrifying experience, especially as you didn't know for those four hours what was going to happen next. I'm really glad that you were all released and physically unharmed at least.

It's like something out of a TV series, everything right down to you being left on a beach and having to flag down a passing car, but actually has happened to you in real life. That must make it quite unreal for you, so you must sometimes wonder did it actually happen or was it a dream or maybe happen to someone else...? (and then you're like no, that actually happened to me?)
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

That’s horrible 🤗🤗 here’s a big hug.
SarahJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SarahJ »

handcuffed_boy wrote: 3 years ago Hi and welcome and thank you for sharing.

That must have been a traumatic and very terrifying experience, especially as you didn't know for those four hours what was going to happen next. I'm really glad that you were all released and physically unharmed at least.

It's like something out of a TV series, everything right down to you being left on a beach and having to flag down a passing car, but actually has happened to you in real life. That must make it quite unreal for you, so you must sometimes wonder did it actually happen or was it a dream or maybe happen to someone else...? (and then you're like no, that actually happened to me?)
Honestly it was an unreal experience (not in a good way, but in the way that it felt so surreal). I remember it happening so quickly as well. Was all pretty crazy.
SarahJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SarahJ »

that1kid13 wrote: 3 years ago That’s horrible 🤗🤗 here’s a big hug.
Thank you.
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

That sounds terrible and I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Did that experience have any impact on your bondage interest? I guess we all are very aware of the huge difference between fantasies, play and reality. Does it bring back bad memories and associations when you thought about bondage after that happened? Did you think when it happened that you might get tied up? It must have been a complete turn off in that situation. Did that negative feeling about the thought of being tied up last a while after that happened?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic