Am I weird for not wanting to talk about it?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Am I weird for not wanting to talk about it?

Post by RopingRingers »

Whenever I'm reading a story on here or anything for example, if my wife asks me about it, I don't feel comfortable talking about it. Its not just bondage either, I've never been comfortable with sexual discussions really, even like when guys are just having "guy talk", it just seems so crass. I think it's easier to just live in my fantasies than expose myself to potential drama, or being judged or anything. I think it's also why I'm turning to a sub, because I don't feel comfortable indulging my own desires. But even then I feel creepy for suggesting it, or like I'm being judged. Hang ups, I've apparently got them 🧐 oh well. I'll always have my imagination I guess
Hello there!

Other Work
guy_with_rope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by guy_with_rope »

I don’t think I’d say it’s weird. I don’t like “guy talk” either, just talking about women (or men I don’t judge) thinking only sexually. It’s rude, and I get that. It’s just not something that comes up very often for some people. With your wife, I’d say that’s something to work towards if you’re not comfortable, especially if you trust her. It’s not easy, and I’m sure she’d understand that
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago if my wife asks me about it, I don't feel comfortable talking about it.
I can't really speak about your relation with your wife, but if she asks about it, why don't you let her read what you were reading?

That makes the basis for a discussion the same for both. I can't stop thinking about bondage, I am addicted since I was 10, but for me the opposite is true, my wife does not want to talk about anything bondage as she is not into it. We're all different and our relations are different. It would be great if we could talk about our fantasies and act them out whenever we want, but that will not happen in our lifetime. So we hide it and hiding it makes it more difficult to talk about.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago if my wife asks me about it, I don't feel comfortable talking about it.
I can't really speak about your relation with your wife, but if she asks about it, why don't you let her read what you were reading?
Actually that was my first response lol she got the shits because "I don't even know what the site is called!" (asking would be, you know, the easy fix lol), I'm wondering if I should A just send her a link or B wait and see when she clicks that they're all on my laptop that she can quite easily access 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago I'm wondering if I should A just send her a link or B wait and see
Find a story or article you really like and send her a link, telling her this is what you read. I assume she knows about your fantasies (and maybe more). See what happens.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

I know how you feel. There was a time when I was afraid of the same judging and was afraid the someone I told about my wants would go 'wtf' then as I got older into my more mature relationships I just stopped caring. I still remember being so nervous talking to an ex about it for the first time,but if I hadn't, there would have been a plethora of experiences I wouldn't have had otherwise.

Ultimately you know your relationship with your wife. If you're spending the wet of your lives together, why don't yourself?

Cheers mate, hope it all works for yah!
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

That’s incredibly normal. Don’t stress about it.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

I wouldn't think it's not normal, in fact I understand you, I'm actually quite similar with it, I hate the thought of talking to anyone about my interests who are not into such things, especially my family.. I usually prefer to just, enjoy reading stories and living the fantasies and talking with people who I know have similar interests ( those I meet on places like here, ) then to openly talk about them with people who I think might or know would judge me. I sometimes even get a little weird reading stories on here with someone else in the room with me, not knowing what I'm doing, but the thought of them just happening to catch a gimps of what read sometimes makes me a little nervous :?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic