About Bondage Peril Scenarios

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

About Bondage Peril Scenarios

Post by DomTiesMen »

Greetings, everyone! Nice to talk with you guys!

So, I have been on this website since some good time, in this new version and the previous one too, as well, I read several stories. And I don’t know if it’s by coincidence or not, but I never read a story on TUGs that had some kind of bondage peril situation.

The bondage peril is kind very common and we saw it several times in shows and cartoons, even during our childhood. Who don’t remember the classic scene of someone being bound to the railroad of a train? Or the classic timer bomber close to the victim? It’s even on super hero movies like being suspended over acid, or maybe on a rocket. Maybe a simple pirate scene with the victim walking over the plank. On my side, one of those situations that I was presented was the scene from the classic Aladdin cartoon movie with the main character being bound, gagged and threw in the ocean. Some of the bondage fetishes of several of my friends started by those scenes (be just by the bondage or the whole peril situation too). I am sure those scenarios were also part of your own.

Just to make sure, I am not into death, so I am talking specifically of the scenes where the character is in peril, but he escapes on the last second from it in any way that he can. I am also talking only about fiction works (stories, fantasies and written RP); no matter how much you can love those scenarios, they are too much dangerous (and some even impractical) in real life.

I am curious about this community opinion about such scenarios so, let’s discuss about it? What do you do think about such scenarios? Did you watched/read one before that is marked on your mind? Maybe you have any fantasies about it? Would you be interested to read more stories about those themes here on TUGs?

Thank you so much for your time and attention!
JLG_Justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JLG_Justice »

I love these scenarios, for example the John Doe story was brilliant! More please haha.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

My whole love of bondage was sparked by watching 60s Batman with every episode ending with Batman and Robin, and later Batgirl tied up in peril.

Didn't know why, I just knew I wanted it to be me.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Hi, thank you very much for posting this post.

Every since I was very young, bondage/tie ups on tv and in the movies has always turned me on.. most particually people being gagged and hearing muffled gagged sounds. When it comes to somone tied up and gagged, it has mostly been the sound hhhmmpphh mmph mmpphh that gets my heart rate racing and the inside of my chest feeling heavy.

My most memorable perels I have seen on tv and in the movies is where Batman and Robin are tied in the 60s tv show and the site of them tied up in there tights was what made it so arousing. And also as you mentioned, the classic Aladdin cartoon movie was also arousing. I also remember him being chained by the guards and otm gagged and listening to his muffled sounds.. I don't know if anybody else I knew at the time felt the same way I did, but I'm glad to know that there are people like you who do.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

I enjoy a good, fun peril situation. I also grew up watching the various versions of Batman, and there are some awesome peril scenes across the whole franchise, both DID and GID. Id say my favorites are:

-Yvonne Craig as Batgirl in the 60s show, bound and gagged by Catwoman and her thugs, and placed on a pattern cutter.

-Nicole Kidman as Dr. Chase Meridian in Batman Forever, bound and gagged in a glass tube, and suspended over a pit.

-Catwoman in Batman The Animated Series, bound and gagged by Harley Quinn, and placed on a conveyor belt in a cat food factory

All of these scenes had a profound effect on me, and are still some of my favorites of all time.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago I enjoy a good, fun peril situation. I also grew up watching the various versions of Batman, and there are some awesome peril scenes across the whole franchise, both DID and GID. Id say my favorites are:

-Yvonne Craig as Batgirl in the 60s show, bound and gagged by Catwoman and her thugs, and placed on a pattern cutter.

-Nicole Kidman as Dr. Chase Meridian in Batman Forever, bound and gagged in a glass tube, and suspended over a pit.

-Catwoman in Batman The Animated Series, bound and gagged by Harley Quinn, and placed on a conveyor belt in a cat food factory

All of these scenes had a profound effect on me, and are still some of my favorites of all time.

Also Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. What a babe. And so hot helpless.
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

JLG_Justice wrote: 3 years ago I love these scenarios, for example the John Doe story was brilliant! More please haha.
I am very curious, what are those John Doe things? I never hear about!
Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago Hi, thank you very much for posting this post.

Every since I was very young, bondage/tie ups on tv and in the movies has always turned me on.. most particually people being gagged and hearing muffled gagged sounds. When it comes to somone tied up and gagged, it has mostly been the sound hhhmmpphh mmph mmpphh that gets my heart rate racing and the inside of my chest feeling heavy.

My most memorable perels I have seen on tv and in the movies is where Batman and Robin are tied in the 60s tv show and the site of them tied up in there tights was what made it so arousing. And also as you mentioned, the classic Aladdin cartoon movie was also arousing. I also remember him being chained by the guards and otm gagged and listening to his muffled sounds.. I don't know if anybody else I knew at the time felt the same way I did, but I'm glad to know that there are people like you who do.
Definitely you are not the only one! The Aladdin scene made a huge impact on me because was one of the first times I saw someone being bound and gagged! The scene of his capture is very unique and I am sure it started a bondage fetish on several people, hehe! Yeah, indeed he is really handsome when moaning and grunting though the gag and also so helpless!

Hehehe, it seems a lot of people were into Batman and Robin shows!
Gagman wrote: 3 years ago I enjoy a good, fun peril situation. I also grew up watching the various versions of Batman, and there are some awesome peril scenes across the whole franchise, both DID and GID. Id say my favorites are:

Hehe, it seems that Batman shows is the champion about peril situations! My friend is a huge fan of Batman and he also enjoys a lot the lot of bondage and peril that this show make! Those ones are really amazing ones! I confess I did not watch as much Batman content, I am more into Marvel ones, but the few ones I saw was really amazing too!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

AFAIK this site started more a "real stories" site than a "fictional stories" one which it is nowadays. Most who get involved in a tie-up are consenting/reluctant, and even in those non-consensual ties, the victim is rarely in those kinds of perils. They just don't happen very often, and close escapes are almost non-existant in real life. Then, as it this site is not very extreme in general (other sites feature far more unconsensual BDSM stories), those non-consensual scenes are not posted frequently. Most stories make a genuine attempt to draft semi-realistic characters and fantasy worlds and cartoonesk bondage and escapes often don't fit. It is hard to create such situations to 1. keep it believable and 2. don't traumatize your poor characters. Cartoon-like storytelling is the only solution to this that I am aware off.

But on the other hand, some authors here take a different route. One that pops in my head is TamatoaShiny who has posted a massive amount of paradies of all kind of pop-culture franchises, including superheroes. There are also some long spy stories (Agent 38, for example).
JLG_Justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JLG_Justice »

John Doe (MM/M) on this site is an awesome story. Read it!
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

DomTiesMen wrote: 3 years ago
JLG_Justice wrote: 3 years ago I love these scenarios, for example the John Doe story was brilliant! More please haha.
Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago Hi, thank you very much for posting this post.

Definitely you are not the only one! The Aladdin scene made a huge impact on me because was one of the first times I saw someone being bound and gagged! The scene of his capture is very unique and I am sure it started a bondage fetish on several people, hehe! Yeah, indeed he is really handsome when moaning and grunting though the gag and also so helpless!

Hehe, it seems that Batman shows is the champion about peril situations! My friend is a huge fan of Batman and he also enjoys a lot the lot of bondage and peril that this show make! Those ones are really amazing ones! I confess I did not watch as much Batman content, I am more into Marvel ones, but the few ones I saw was really amazing too!
Man, you're missing out. DC has a lot more GID and DID scenes in their movies and shows. Besides Batman characters, theres Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Black Canary, and a bunch of other characters who get put in peril all the time.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I've always had a thing for conveyor belt scenarios. One of my favorites wasn't really a peril situation but I think it subliminally set the gears in motion for me. It was a specific Foghorn Leghorn episode where the end he gets tricked into this Rube Goldberg contraption that binds him, ropes his beak shut, puts makeup, eyeliner and a wig on and puts him in a dress. Forced feminization in the 80s.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

I totally agree with your love of gags their my favorite part of bondage. I first started getting interested in those kinds of scenes by watching the show criminal minds, which frequently has women bound and gagged.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

GagFan96 wrote: 3 years ago

I totally agree with your love of gags their my favorite part of bondage. I first started getting interested in those kinds of scenes by watching the show criminal minds, which frequently has women bound and gagged.

I'm so glad you agree with my love of gags.. the site of gagged woman is not complete without hearing those deep muffled gagged sounds.. mmmppphh mmpphh mmpphh hhhmmm mmph.

I've never watched that show criminal minds, as you mention that it frequently had women bound and gagged, I will be checking that out, thanks for telling me about that.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago

I'm so glad you agree with my love of gags.. the site of gagged woman is not complete without hearing those deep muffled gagged sounds.. mmmppphh mmpphh mmpphh hhhmmm mmph.

I've never watched that show criminal minds, as you mention that it frequently had women bound and gagged, I will be checking that out, thanks for telling me about that.
Here's a few of the scenes from the series.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Here's a few of the scenes from the series.
Mmmm, thank you for posting those to me. They do look good helplessly gagged.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Abigail Breslin in Haunter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

GagFan96 wrote: 3 years ago Abigail Breslin in Haunter.
She looks so pretty.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

If I had to pick a bondage peril scenario, it would involve explosives being used. I find scenes where an explosive has to be disarmed or gotten rid of in some way to be suspenseful, so combining it with bondage would make it more interesting.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Death traps and peril is one of the first things that got me interested in TUGs, the other being rescuing a damsel in distress. I was fascinated by the idea of somebody being left bound and gagged in what looked to be a helpless situation and somehow managing to survive. I always secretly wanted to try to play a game simulating those scenarios as a kid, but only sort of got to do the damsel in distress one.

My interests have changed in 30 or so years of course, but I can't say I ever let that one go completely. It probably doesn't help the fiction I read and watch lends itself to those scenarios well (detective stories like the Hardy Boys, Ninja Turtles and similar things as a kid, crime/detective/spy thrillers as I got older). Finding some way to escape is still my biggest interest in TUGs.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago If I had to pick a bondage peril scenario, it would involve explosives being used. I find scenes where an explosive has to be disarmed or gotten rid of in some way to be suspenseful, so combining it with bondage would make it more interesting.
I really do like the look of this one. You do know how to post good pictures of women tied up and gagged 😘
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

illest wrote: 3 years ago I've always had a thing for conveyor belt scenarios. One of my favorites wasn't really a peril situation but I think it subliminally set the gears in motion for me. It was a specific Foghorn Leghorn episode where the end he gets tricked into this Rube Goldberg contraption that binds him, ropes his beak shut, puts makeup, eyeliner and a wig on and puts him in a dress. Forced feminization in the 80s.
Hey there. I've never heard of this series before, but I'll have to check that out sooner or later! 😍 thanks for posting.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

DomTiesMen wrote: 3 years ago

Another Batman scene that comes to mind (haha
.. yea.. your probably thinking "tut, yes.. another Batman scene again!" 😅 ) is in 'Batman Forever' when Batman captures those divers under water in a net. The site of seeing those divers netted in there tight diving suits and hearing there panicked uunngg sounds.. hearing them going "oonng ong mmgg hhmmgg ggnnmm hhonng mm mmg hhmmg" made me feel hard and my inside chest feeling heavy!.. what do you think of that scene?.. did you feel the same way! ☺
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

This is the only type of bondage that excites me. As a kid I always enjoyed seeing melodrama scenes of damsels tied to the railroad tracks or buzzsaws by dastardly villains in cartoons and on commercials. I’ve always fantasized about being the poor damsel in the clutches of the moustache-twirling villain tied helplessly to the tracks, the buzzsaw in the old sawmill, or a chair in an abandoned shack next to a powder keg with a lit fuse and rescued in the nick of time by the brave sheriff or Mountie hero. I think it’s really thrilling and I know some guys fantasize about being the dastardly villain or the brave hero rescuing the maiden fair, although I think men dream less of being the hero than they used to. With three very different roles most people are drawn to one. My daydream is to act out this scene someday at abandoned tracks with a villain in a cape and top hat and a hero in a Mountie or sheriff uniform.
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago If I had to pick a bondage peril scenario, it would involve explosives being used. I find scenes where an explosive has to be disarmed or gotten rid of in some way to be suspenseful, so combining it with bondage would make it more interesting.
I really do like the look of this one. You do know how to post good pictures of women tied up and gagged 😘
I aim to please!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Certainly, perilous situations provide interesting scenarios for kidnapping / bondage situations.

Specifically, though, I prefer the scenarios where the hostage either escape / survives...not a fan of grim scenarios.

Much prefer to keep things light / cheesy / soft / campy.

Disney had quite a number of DiD situations...the Aladdin scene certainly being the most iconic, and perhaps the most perilous.

"The Hunchback of Notre Dame" had yet another such scene, albeit less perilous...when Quasimodo & Phoebus were ambushed by gypsies in their secret underground city, and gagged & bound.

Having it accompanied by a delightful musical number helped alleviate the distress, somewhat.

Strangely, while princesses ended up in distress in Disney flicks, they often were not tied up or gagged...the dudes, however...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic