About Bondage Peril Scenarios

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I’ve always liked the thought of being tied up in a situation where there is a timer and the longer you remain tied up the worse the situation gets giving you an incentive to try escape as quick as you can.

For example you could start tied to a chair and you have 30 minutes to escape. Once the first 5 minutes have passed you get gagged.
After a further 5 minutes you get blindfolded. And so on and so on.

You either escape or if you’re still tied up after the time limit runs out then you are locked in an inescapable contraption.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago I’ve always liked the thought of being tied up in a situation where there is a timer and the longer you remain tied up the worse the situation gets giving you an incentive to try escape as quick as you can.

For example you could start tied to a chair and you have 30 minutes to escape. Once the first 5 minutes have passed you get gagged.

You either escape or if you’re still tied up after the time limit runs out then you are locked in an inescapable contraption.
This reminds me of a Penelope Pitstop episode that I think sealed the deal for me. She was tied to a pole that would keep spinning with wrap. As time progressed it would wrap her legs, then her body, then her arms, then her head until she was a mummy. To add to my already teenage thrill of this scenario, this lasted virtually a whole episode, so each time the scene would switch back to Penelope she would be further wrapped.

There's just something already about being tied up and spun around, but to be gradually wrapped up in the process? Then it would cut back and the tape would be up to her body. Then it would cut back and it would be up to her neck. Each time it cut back to her she would have some quip about her predicament. Except by the next time they cut back the tape had covered her mouth and most of her nose. She didn't mmmph but she didn't have any quips either. She was effectively silenced and her fate as a mummy was all but sealed. Probably the 1st predicament scenario where I wished I could have traded places with the damsel, no strings attached.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

illest wrote: 3 years ago This reminds me of a Penelope Pitstop episode that I think sealed the deal for me. She was tied to a pole that would keep spinning with wrap. As time progressed it would wrap her legs, then her body, then her arms, then her head until she was a mummy.
That sounds exactly like the Japanese game show Tore. From what I can gather they get asked questions as the wrap slowly spins round them. There’s plenty of clips of it on YouTube.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago I’ve always liked the thought of being tied up in a situation where there is a timer and the longer you remain tied up the worse the situation gets giving you an incentive to try escape as quick as you can.

I've never thought of this situation before, very interesting! For me to try to escape you have to have the ending bondage situation be something undesireable. If it's something I'm going to like my incentive to escape goes away in a hurry. Oh you're going to put an otm gag on me after five minutes? Yeah I'll wait!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago For me to try to escape you have to have the ending bondage situation be something undesireable. If it's something I'm going to like my incentive to escape goes away in a hurry. Oh you're going to put an otm gag on me after five minutes? Yeah I'll wait!
Yeah that’s a good point. I guess the ‘peril’ has to be something that the captive would deem undesirable like you said.
And it’s up to you if you want to wait 5 minutes for the gag. But now you can’t use your teeth to help you escape and you’ve got 5 less minutes to escape in ;)
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Detective-Gag wrote: 3 years ago Certainly, perilous situations provide interesting scenarios for kidnapping / bondage situations.

Specifically, though, I prefer the scenarios where the hostage either escape / survives...not a fan of grim scenarios.

Much prefer to keep things light / cheesy / soft / campy.

Disney had quite a number of DiD situations...the Aladdin scene certainly being the most iconic, and perhaps the most perilous.

"The Hunchback of Notre Dame" had yet another such scene, albeit less perilous...when Quasimodo & Phoebus were ambushed by gypsies in their secret underground city, and gagged & bound.

Having it accompanied by a delightful musical number helped alleviate the distress, somewhat.

Strangely, while princesses ended up in distress in Disney flicks, they often were not tied up or gagged...the dudes, however...

I really do love the way you fraise it.. "the dudes however"!... this brings to mind Aladdin.. when he is chained and gagged by the gaurds.. and Prince Phillip, when he gets overpowered and tied up and gagged by Meleficents goblins.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

I am glad that this thread is calling the attention of people!
Kyle wrote: 3 years ago Death traps and peril is one of the first things that got me interested in TUGs, the other being rescuing a damsel in distress. I was fascinated by the idea of somebody being left bound and gagged in what looked to be a helpless situation and somehow managing to survive. I always secretly wanted to try to play a game simulating those scenarios as a kid, but only sort of got to do the damsel in distress one.

My interests have changed in 30 or so years of course, but I can't say I ever let that one go completely. It probably doesn't help the fiction I read and watch lends itself to those scenarios well (detective stories like the Hardy Boys, Ninja Turtles and similar things as a kid, crime/detective/spy thrillers as I got older). Finding some way to escape is still my biggest interest in TUGs.
This is indeed the appeal for such scenes like this, be it in whatever gender! Personally I like when they escape someway in the last second, be being saved by someone or maybe something more fantastic and interresting like managing to escape all by himself somehow. Unfortunately I never read Hardy Boys books because they were not released on my country (although now that I know english, I can find a english copy to read somewhere, hehe). Crime and detective stories are really amazing and peril scenes are very common of this kind of literature/theme!
SweetDamsel wrote: 3 years ago This is the only type of bondage that excites me. As a kid I always enjoyed seeing melodrama scenes of damsels tied to the railroad tracks or buzzsaws by dastardly villains in cartoons and on commercials. I’ve always fantasized about being the poor damsel in the clutches of the moustache-twirling villain tied helplessly to the tracks, the buzzsaw in the old sawmill, or a chair in an abandoned shack next to a powder keg with a lit fuse and rescued in the nick of time by the brave sheriff or Mountie hero. I think it’s really thrilling and I know some guys fantasize about being the dastardly villain or the brave hero rescuing the maiden fair, although I think men dream less of being the hero than they used to. With three very different roles most people are drawn to one. My daydream is to act out this scene someday at abandoned tracks with a villain in a cape and top hat and a hero in a Mountie or sheriff uniform.
To be in fact, I did not started to think much about peril until I got older and I could see this side of the peril situations. When I was a kid, I did not payed much mind on those deadly situations (I was much more focused on the bondage itself, haha)! Those ones you said are indeed very classic and I saw several cartoons/movies that explored those scenarios! Indeed I believe it's much more fun to be the villain in those situations than the hero! No ones wanna know how they did get free, but everyone wants to see how they did get tied up, hehe!
Detective-Gag wrote: 3 years ago Certainly, perilous situations provide interesting scenarios for kidnapping / bondage situations.

Specifically, though, I prefer the scenarios where the hostage either escape / survives...not a fan of grim scenarios.

Much prefer to keep things light / cheesy / soft / campy.

Disney had quite a number of DiD situations...the Aladdin scene certainly being the most iconic, and perhaps the most perilous.

"The Hunchback of Notre Dame" had yet another such scene, albeit less perilous...when Quasimodo & Phoebus were ambushed by gypsies in their secret underground city, and gagged & bound.

Having it accompanied by a delightful musical number helped alleviate the distress, somewhat.

Strangely, while princesses ended up in distress in Disney flicks, they often were not tied up or gagged...the dudes, however...
I do totally agree with you. I do like bondage peril scenarios, but ONLY if the character escapes in the end someway! And of course I remember each one of those scenes! When I was a kid I did not cared enough about peril scenes (only on the bondage itself), but I remember the scenes! Aladdin was being drowned while Quasimodo and Phoebus were noosed and close to be hanged! Personally, I do enjoy more the dudes being in distress, haha!
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

It's certainly always better if the captive gets away, or is rescued. But they need to have to put up a good struggle to escape or get someone's attention first. Not a lot of thrill in the captive just...sitting there. It makes sense sometimes, but those aren't often the scenarios I like the most. Trying to slide a chair over to a sharp corner to fray the ropes, squirming around to find something to cut the duct tape, or kick a window to get someone's attention, that's a lot more exciting than just sitting there waiting to be rescued.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic