Bondage preferences by gender survey

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

Do you prefer men tied up or women?

Men
21%
Women
70%
No preference
9%

Total votes: 47

GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bondage preferences by gender survey

Post by GagFan96 »

What gender do you prefer to be tied up?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

As much as I encourage surveys, polls and general activity, this particular thread is incredibly one-sided and predictable.

The world is overwhelmingly heterosexual, and this forum is overwhelmingly populated by men.
Of course the answer of choice is going to be women.
There's zero contest here.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago As much as I encourage surveys, polls and general activity, this particular thread is incredibly one-sided and predictable.

The world is overwhelmingly heterosexual, and this forum is overwhelmingly populated by men.
Of course the answer of choice is going to be women.
There's zero contest here.
Fair but I've seen quite a bit of M/M stories so there's clearly a fair bit of interest, and I'm just a curious person.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

My comment wasn't a criticism. Only that everyone (yourself included) already knows what the result will be.
GagFan96 wrote: 3 years ago Fair but I've seen quite a bit of M/M stories so there's clearly a fair bit of interest, and I'm just a curious person.
You're right. But if you ask around you'll also find that a lot of guys who have a preference for women and for writing M/F stories, are instead producing M/M works.

The M/M readers on this board are generally much more supportive of said works, and are also much more prone to reviewing and commenting.

Having been on here for a decade and having eyed most story threads (even ones outside my comfort zone), I can assure you that the difference between the M/M readership and the M/F, F/M, F/F one is substantial.

This place needs more M/F, F/M, F/F reviewers.
There is no shortage of productive authors, and definitely no shortage of readers.
But as I've lamented time and again, 99,9% of readers keep following the simple "READ AND LOG OUT" recipe instead of posting a quick note to encourage the author who's story/chapter they just read.

The M/M stories suffer from this blight as well, but to a somewhat lesser degree.
That alone accounts for the predominance of M/M works on here.
When an audience is unresponsive, many authors will gravitate towards a different crowd.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago My comment wasn't a criticism. Only that everyone (yourself included) already knows what the result will be.
GagFan96 wrote: 3 years ago Fair but I've seen quite a bit of M/M stories so there's clearly a fair bit of interest, and I'm just a curious person.
You're right. But if you ask around you'll also find that a lot of guys who have a preference for women and for writing M/F stories, are instead producing M/M works.

The M/M readers on this board are generally much more supportive of said works, and are also much more prone to reviewing and commenting.

Having been on here for a decade and having eyed most story threads (even ones outside my comfort zone), I can assure you that the difference between the M/M readership and the M/F, F/M, F/F one is substantial.

This place needs more M/F, F/M, F/F reviewers.
There is no shortage of productive authors, and definitely no shortage of readers.
But as I've lamented time and again, 99,9% of readers keep following the simple "READ AND LOG OUT" recipe instead of posting a quick note to encourage the author who's story/chapter they just read.

The M/M stories suffer from this blight as well, but to a somewhat lesser degree.
That alone accounts for the predominance of M/M works on here.
When an audience is unresponsive, many authors will gravitate towards a different crowd.
I totally get what you're saying, I gravitate towards stories of women in bondage myself as I'm sure my avatar would suggest.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic