Other Fetishes

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

My list is a pretty long and kinky one 8-) :lol:

Foot fetish: especially when it comes to smelly, unwashed male feet - forced licking and worshipping

Sneakers/socks: goes with foot fetish, love to be forced to worship a Man‘s trainers and socks, preferably also smelly and dirty.

Being dominated: as a true sub, I love being dominated and need a guiding and controlling hand.

Leather: especially leather gloves, worn by my Dom/Master. Being handgagged with them, forced to worship them, and so on.

Being forced to do something: sometimes I don‘t want to do something because I want to be MADE to do it.

Chastity: as I‘m inferior to my Alpha, I think it‘s just right to give up control over my dick. Denial, edging and forced chastity are high on my list.

Verbal humiliation: can drive me crazy from the right Man. Especially if it comed combined with other things, for example while licking his sneakers...

Watersports: Man-Piss, no scat (NOGO!)

This list is surely not complete - if you‘d like, you can also check out my tumblr blog sniffingyoursocks.tumblr.com to find out more :)
Noselove18
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noselove18 »

I have a lot of other fetishes: chastity, breath play, nose play, humiliation, feet, pain, and maybe ones I haven't even heard of before!
weakboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by weakboy »

For me as a long-time victim of bullying for my entire time at school from age 5 to 18, bondage is linked to bullying; I was never properly tied up, I was instead restrained many times, by my arms, wrists, legs or all at the same time. They didn't really need to tie me up as I was so easy to grab! Though there were a number of incidents, such as when some kind of tape was wrapped around me briefly in the playground, and a couple of friends tied me up at home in a controlling way (arms OR legs but never the whole thing)...bullying (as long as it's non-violent) has become a fascination for me, to see the power play between bullies and victims, and how victims get controlled, as it's something I have experienced so much myself as a victim and with such intensity...
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

I love latex catsuits those are just great.
Jason Gines
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Zentai, lycra, knee nd thigh boots leggings.. and of course.. TIGHTS
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

Soft clothing, hoodies, socks, pyjama pants and so on

Also fur lined parkas or ones with just the fur trim

Plush blankets as well, I love to be wrapped up in those
soyoutie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by soyoutie »

I may have already replied it but repetita iuvant.
I have a huge huge huge thong fetish. I have a sizeable crossdressing fetish.
I have a scarf fetish, bordering with silk fetish. Still a silk blouse ain't a turn-on as much as a silk scarf.
I have a huge huge huge thong fetish. I have a sizeable crossdressing fetish. Some mild dresscode fetish.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

ColonelShuffle wrote: 5 years ago Soft clothing, hoodies, socks, pyjama pants and so on

Also fur lined parkas or ones with just the fur trim

Plush blankets as well, I love to be wrapped up in those
I share pretty much all of your kinks. Plus winter scarves, mittens, sweaters, beanies. Anything soft, really.
Londit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Londit »

I also have some other fetish like latex and leather. But I think the strongest one are thigh high boots ans long gloves (opera style). I don't know why, but it looks really sexy :mrgreen:
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

One of the most instantly-arousing things to me is someone having their hands tied behind their back. (can be me, a partner, a fictional character). And the more simple - just enough rope or a well-tied scarf - the sexier it is. Bondage is about giving up control, not a macrame contest :lol:

Other things: Any kind of silky/shiny fabric. Nylon, spandex, silk, satin - love seeing them worn or used in a tie-up session.

And one of the reasons that [mention]volatiledesire[/mention] 's stories appeal to me so much is that a reluctant-but-sorta willing guy being put into something that embarrasses him, really pushes my buttons. I'm impressed by crossdressers who take the time and effort to pass convincingly - but there is something really appealing about seeing what is clearly a man, stuck in an outfit that the thought of being seen in causes terror.

Shiny nylon shorts: They look so good and - especially the slick, unlined ones - do absolutely nothing to interfere with the sting of a good, playful spanking.
Bondagegirl1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondagegirl1 »

That I like to always wear short shorts or if another girl is with me she needs to wear short shorts.

That sometimes I like to be tied up dressed as batgirl or Wonder Woman
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Besides, or in addition to the bondage, there's a few things that add to the visual for me.
I have a slight sock interest. Not by themselves, but if they're on the right kind of leg... ooohfff <3
I really like the black Nike socks guys wear with their tennis shoes (like matching black Nike shoes w/ white bottoms), especially with some shorts.
I also like it when a guy wears something on his wrist, like a nice watch, a bandanna tied around it, or those gel bracelets, etc. Something that makes a frame with the sleeve.
Don't know if they're exactly fetishes, but usually when I see someone showing off those kind of looks, I mentally jump to "I wanna get you tied up just as you are" in my head.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

I love for feet to be involved. Especially hot and sweaty ones, gym socks and the like used for gags etc. :D

[mention]BoundJana[/mention] I saw that in addition to pet play you have a small kink for feet. Is it that you just like them a little, just like to see them bare etc ?
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Sheriff wrote: 5 years ago I love for feet to be involved. Especially hot and sweaty ones, gym socks and the like used for gags etc. :D

@BoundJana I saw that in addition to pet play you have a small kink for feet. Is it that you just like them a little, just like to see them bare etc ?
Well I would not call myself a foot fetishist, but sometimes I like to have my toes sucked and being forced to sniff my gf's feet.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

Very nice :). That makes sense though. Fun once in a while.
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Enriquezi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Enriquezi »

Hmmm, like so many others my list could go on and on lol but the biggest for me are:
Dominance- Obviously being the one to call the shots is a go to for me.
Strict Bondage- Captives/Slaves being completely controlled by me- Blindfolds, gags, collars, cuffs, harnesses, the works.
and Humiliation- I guess it could be part of my dominance scheme as well, but nothing makes me feel better than a slave who knows that i can do whatever i want to them and the helpless look they give when they finally surrender
Second Attempt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Second Attempt »

Apart from tape my only other fetish is rainwear (especially packaway raincoats)
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

1. All parties barefoot (Ladies in hose counts.)
2. Predicament bondage
3. Sub asking to be bound tighter, spanked harder, punished
4. Escape or endurance challenges
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Evilguy25
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evilguy25 »

I have many fetishes but my biggest one is that I love having girls tied up in converse sneakers. They are just the best shoes to me and super sexy.
Deleted User 4733

Post by Deleted User 4733 »

My other fetishes are latex leather and catsuits
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

I'm just into BDSM as a whole tbh. I've always been a huge submissive and love being at the mercy of other people. Just not everybody who is into BDSM stuff is huge on the bondage part ;p I love being tied as tight as possible where as lots of people will settle for just a pair of handcuffs or something that's why I love this site haha
scarfboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scarfboy »

I'm extremely into guys with scarves (hence the name). Something about men wearing a nice scarf just drives me nuts. Even better if he uses it to tie and gag me with :P
Deleted User 5118

Post by Deleted User 5118 »

Being tied up while barefoot and tickled. Cosplay is practically a fetish for me, although I don’t do it much these days.
Lordmelbury
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lordmelbury »

Huge fetish for soft blankets and (oversized) winter scarves here. Looks extremely sexy on women, how it drapes and feels on the skin. Turns me on just thinking about it :lol:
Bought a lot of both over the years, thankfully my girlfriend likes it too! Cant wait for it to get winter again :D

Now combine scarves and blankets with bondage for an even bigger fetish :lol: Getting tied and wrapped up in softness is just perfect
Smiley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Smiley »

My other ‘main’ fetish is feet, though I'm particular about them - I have a preference in size and aesthetics. If my wife has me tied up I like her feet in my face or in other places... if she’s the one restrained I like to have my way with hers.

She has a decently successful foot page on Instagram, daily she will receive messages from submissive men who call her things such as “mistress” and “queen”. One day my plan is to get her bound and gagged very securely, point the phone at her and go live on her account. Whether she knows she is live or not is still be decided.

Please note she doesn’t know of my plan as her surprise is a big part of what I’d enjoy about it, but I wouldn’t even be considering it if I didn’t already know that she’d enjoy the humiliation of it all.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic