Other Fetishes

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Smiley wrote: 4 years ago My other ‘main’ fetish is feet, though I'm particular about them - I have a preference in size and aesthetics. If my wife has me tied up I like her feet in my face or in other places... if she’s the one restrained I like to have my way with hers.

She has a decently successful foot page on Instagram, daily she will receive messages from submissive men who call her things such as “mistress” and “queen”. One day my plan is to get her bound and gagged very securely, point the phone at her and go live on her account. Whether she knows she is live or not is still be decided.

Please note she doesn’t know of my plan as her surprise is a big part of what I’d enjoy about it, but I wouldn’t even be considering it if I didn’t already know that she’d enjoy the humiliation of it all.
As a fellow foot fan I approve of this post! Now you just need to share your wife's instagram to gain her some new followers :)
Smiley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Smiley »

Nexus wrote: 4 years ago
Smiley wrote: 4 years ago My other ‘main’ fetish is feet, though I'm particular about them - I have a preference in size and aesthetics. If my wife has me tied up I like her feet in my face or in other places... if she’s the one restrained I like to have my way with hers.

She has a decently successful foot page on Instagram, daily she will receive messages from submissive men who call her things such as “mistress” and “queen”. One day my plan is to get her bound and gagged very securely, point the phone at her and go live on her account. Whether she knows she is live or not is still be decided.

Please note she doesn’t know of my plan as her surprise is a big part of what I’d enjoy about it, but I wouldn’t even be considering it if I didn’t already know that she’d enjoy the humiliation of it all.
As a fellow foot fan I approve of this post! Now you just need to share your wife's instagram to gain her some new followers :)
You know I’d really love to, but I try to keep all of my non vanilla online presence completely unconnected. My profile here isn’t something I’d like her to be aware of, yet at least. And if I ever did introduce her I’d have to lose my post about my ex girlfriend or any future posts about exes for the sake of a peaceful life!
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

For more or less than 14 years I am attracted to damsels in distress, initially in bondage and later tied with shibari techniques when I discovered them later.
Although I am more attracted to everyday clothes, if it is with a pretty dress, I would not fault ....
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
boundto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundto »

Tickling, pursuit & capture, wrestling
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

I love Latex, I also like wearing Garbage bags as clothes.
Jason Gines
Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

It's kinda related to TUGs, but I do have a handgag fetish.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Z-Man wrote: 4 years ago It's kinda related to TUGs, but I do have a handgag fetish.
Not really a fetish of mine, but I do enjoy seeing a female hand gagged, and for someone who is experimenting with bondage roleplay, it's a nice easy way to start.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

I like handgags too. Especially if the guy or girl wears leather gloves, even better if the gloves are greasy/dirty work gloves and strong arms wrap around me and squeeze me.

I like getting dirty and sweaty in bondage sessions. I love to smell body-odors. I like nasty gags.

I also love to be dressed while being tied up. Either some tight fitting clothes (leggings, tights, corset, straitjacket) or wearing too many clothes, so I get all sweaty and exhausted when struggling in bondage.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

See I'm the opposite - absolutely love a hand gag but if there's gloves involved it ruins it for me.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I love handgags. Bondage doesn't even have to be a necessity in that scenario. The fantasy of clamping down on a guy's mouth as he's overpowered is exciting. I guess I prefer no gloves, usually because a lot of gloves make the hand look oversized to me. But it's not a hard no.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Just give me someone restrained, in an interesting situation.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Stoutland395 wrote: 4 years ago I love handgags. Bondage doesn't even have to be a necessity in that scenario. The fantasy of clamping down on a guy's mouth as he's overpowered is exciting. I guess I prefer no gloves, usually because a lot of gloves make the hand look oversized to me. But it's not a hard no.
The person doing the handgagging needs, ideally, to have a tight fitting pair of gloves on. Gloves that are too big, are a pet hate of mine.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Melanie wrote: 4 years ago I like handgags too. Especially if the guy or girl wears leather gloves, even better if the gloves are greasy/dirty work gloves and strong arms wrap around me and squeeze me.

I like getting dirty and sweaty in bondage sessions. I love to smell body-odors. I like nasty gags.

I also love to be dressed while being tied up. Either some tight fitting clothes (leggings, tights, corset, straitjacket) or wearing too many clothes, so I get all sweaty and exhausted when struggling in bondage.
I'm with you on that. A hot girl in leather gloves does a lot for me.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Reidy wrote: 4 years ago
Melanie wrote: 4 years ago I like handgags too. Especially if the guy or girl wears leather gloves, even better if the gloves are greasy/dirty work gloves and strong arms wrap around me and squeeze me.

I'm with you on that. A hot girl in leather gloves does a lot for me.
Agreed. Autumn isn't far off and we should start to see women in gloves again. :-D
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Other than bondage and everything related to it, it's safe to say that I'm into feet, particularly the ones covered in nylons or socks. And I'm big on humiliation as well as tickling.

I don't know if this one could be considered as a fetish but I've always been into tying women who are older than I am. Like the last gf that I got to tie up was 3 years older than I am.
Melanie wrote: 4 years ago I like getting dirty and sweaty in bondage sessions. I love to smell body-odors. I like nasty gags.

Same here! There's nothing better than a damsel trussed up and struggling while all dressed up (as opposed to being naked) especially in tight fitting clothing. (leggings + tights rule). I'm not too "obsessed" with sweat but it sure adds a layer of realism.
brittanyboundbunny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brittanyboundbunny »

I love sniffing girl feet, or armpits.
ropecbboots
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropecbboots »

I like wearing cowboy boots for bondage scenes.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

More of a desire than a fetish, but I enjoy crossdressing. I'm not 100% passable by any means but if you just gave me a quick glance you would probably just see me as a tall woman.

Oh, and when I do bondage, I have to be fully crossdresed (dress, makeup, wig, breast forms,etc.). I like being the damsel in distress, not to mention women's clothes are very comfy to be bound and gagged in.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Deleted User 9532

Post by Deleted User 9532 »

Sagging, specifically for the guy tied. (Like most things, it's a subset of liking bondage.)
Was just talking with LK and bondagefreak about it actually, and there were a couple observations
It's distinctly and extremely masculine. Only ever seen like, two women do it, and they were lesbians emulating masculine styles.
It is inherently somewhat sexual; like a sneak peek.
In light of that, it requires confidence, even cockiness "LOOK AT MY UNDIES! LOOK AT ME!" Lol.
There is something youthful, rebellious, taboo about it, and finally
When tied up, all of those things listed above, that make the sagger feel all confident and showy, backfire. Suddenly he is a captive even more exposed than he would have been. The tie becomes a humbling experience for the cocky fella. Just adds a tooooon to a tie, in my opinion
Nathaniel1998
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nathaniel1998 »

Always had a thing for feet :D always wanted to be hogtied to smell someone’s feet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic