Any Sunstone Fans?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Any Sunstone Fans?

Post by beserkade12 »

Not sure if anyone has started a topic about this already so apologies if I’m not the first to bring it up, but I’ve noticed a lot of people in the tug photos section sharing some of Stjepan Šejić’s Sunstone pictures and was wondering what your thoughts were on the series?

Personally, I’m a big fan. I think the artwork and character designs are really unique and interesting. Šejić has rightfully earned a fair bit of attention for his style, as he recently got to write a prequel story for Harley Quinn which I hear has been well-received.
The story is really interesting too, as it mainly revolves around the lives of two bondage fanatics who meet on a TUG website, not unlike this one, who begin to develop romantic feelings for each other.
And on top of all that it’s got plenty of sexy BDSM which is always a plus 😂 For those who haven’t seen it, the first six chapters are up on DeviantArt for free and you can buy physical copies off Amazon.
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

I personally wish there was a mlm type of story like this, but I have meant to read it at some point or another.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic