Fanfiction

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Fanfiction

Post by DeeperThanRed »

When posting stories, as long as we state it and give credit to the original work, is it possible to post tie-up related fanfiction here?
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

I wrote some fanfictions on the last site so unless the mods were sleeping on the job(or tied up) its probably allowed. I'd love to see more fanfiction on the site.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

There are already quite a few stories of that nature on AO3.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

mikeybound wrote: 6 years ago There are already quite a few stories of that nature on AO3.
I'm not quite sure what AO3 stands for.
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

http://www.archiveofourown.com

Archive of Our Own or AO3 is a brilliant free to join fanfiction website. I use it too.
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Chris12 wrote: 6 years ago I wrote some fanfictions on the last site so unless the mods were sleeping on the job(or tied up) its probably allowed. I'd love to see more fanfiction on the site.
"Wha. . . Oh. . . .um - - -yaaaawnn" I can't think wht you mean! (Why haven't we got a smiley for "Innocent"?)

As the questioner said: as long as due credit is given, I can see no objection.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic