First bondage videos

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Ropelover28nj

First bondage videos

Post by Ropelover28nj »

I've seen topics for favorite bondage models but I thought I'd post this and hear what you guys have to say...........what were the first videos that really got you into bondage? Not scenes from movies/TV shows but actual professional bondage videos?.......

The very first for me were by Harmony concepts.......the very first bondage video I saw was where model Amber Michaels plays a secretary, dressed in a tight white blouse, her huge breasts practically bursting the buttons and short skirt with pantyhose and high heels. Riggers Lauren Chance, and Julie Simone hold her down and forcibly tie her,shove a ballgag in her mouth....ill never forget how it felt watching the tying,my first time seeing elbow bondage and drooling from a ballgag....
The second video I watched was where Jeanne "Hollywood" Basone plays a spy, her hair up, a really tight blue shirt and tight skirt with high heels, she gets forcibly chair tied by two men,once again,alot of rope,very tight,and all the tying is shown.......
Which videos did it for you?
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

I have to say the first videos i've seen are the ones from Knotty Silk Scarves, but the ones that i really loved are the videos from Scarfetish.
i think this was the first from this site i've ever seen and instantly loved!

Scarfetish first video
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

I don't remember what the first one was, since I remember going down the rabbit hole of videos available on Daily Motion (back when they allowed bondage vids) and Danger Theatre blog, but the earliest I remember standing out was this absolutely sexy video from AES. I don't remember who the model was (she had light brown hair), but she was tied to a pole with a thick cleave gag, dressed in business attire. The camera panned up from tied ankles, passing her crotchroped waist and her chest and revealing her gagged face. Pre-teen me went crazy! :mrgreen:
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

One of the first i saw that i liked was called 'a change in plans' featuring alexis taylor and (2 other women i cant remember their names. I really liked the thorough bondage and the use of spandex catsuits. :)
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 3 years ago One of the first i saw that i liked was called 'a change in plans' featuring alexis taylor and (2 other women i cant remember their names. I really liked the thorough bondage and the use of spandex catsuits. :)
Probably was. Harmony concepts vid,liking everyone's answers so far
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

GagHerRealGood wrote: 3 years ago I don't remember what the first one was, since I remember going down the rabbit hole of videos available on Daily Motion (back when they allowed bondage vids) and Danger Theatre blog, but the earliest I remember standing out was this absolutely sexy video from AES. I don't remember who the model was (she had light brown hair), but she was tied to a pole with a thick cleave gag, dressed in business attire. The camera panned up from tied ankles, passing her crotchroped waist and her chest and revealing her gagged face. Pre-teen me went crazy! :mrgreen:
Definitely know the feeling ,still does make me crazy hahaha now I fanatasize about being the one tied just as often😆
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

For me it was probably a video on youtube of a lady named Hannah Tointon and it's a clip from some TV show. That was the first video I actually remember seeking out and really enjoying.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Krashnamsa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Krashnamsa »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 3 years ago For me it was probably a video on youtube of a lady named Hannah Tointon and it's a clip from some TV show. That was the first video I actually remember seeking out and really enjoying.
Ohh that video its awesome, i really love how she was dressed in that video the only thing that i would change is his gag
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic