Clothing Fetish

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago

An instant turn off for me is anything (clothing or accessory) related to fetish/bdsm/bondage-wear (ex: leather chest harness). I like streetwear.
I’m the same way, I like bondage victims who look like they’ve been kidnapped off the street as opposed to the more fetishized clothing or nudity. Obviously down clothing is best but any casual clothing is much more pleasant for me to read or look at
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
gaggedwithwoolsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedwithwoolsocks »

Comfy clothes do it for me. Sweatpants, sweaters, etc. but always with nice thick socks!!
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

I’d probably agree with most people here. Comfy clothes like sweatpants or hoodies are great and offer protection from the tapes I’m so fond of.

If I had to pick one article of clothing however, it may be strange, but gloves. Whether I’m the one wearing them or my captor is, I love all kinds, specifically latex/vinyl or leather too.

But comfort is definitely key for me
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Definitely agree with most of the guys here.
When I meet up with a dom, I‘m mostly in my usual clothing (tshirt, jeans and always socks and sneakers).

Some of the doms I know prefer to have me naked after with only shoes and socks on or completely in rubber, while others want me to be like they took me off the streets.

As for doms, I love sportswear. And leather of all kind, but not the bdsm/bondage style leather (harness and stuff) but leather jackets and especially leather gloves. Those are hot. Mhmm...
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Well...

I'm always wanna tied a kid dressed in two ways:

1.- school uniform: black or gray pants, blue or red sweather, white polo shirt, red or blue vest, white, black or gray socks and shoes...(if they loafers, better).

2.- soccer uniform: jersey, short, and long socks above the knee... and soccer cleats (nike mercurial, better)...

tied with rope, gagged and blindfoled with ducktape...
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Krashnamsa wrote: 5 years ago Hi to everybody ! , What would be the ideal clothes for you when you are tied ?
Somethng like this :

I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Bare feet.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Chloe Badelaine wrote: 4 years ago
Krashnamsa wrote: 5 years ago Hi to everybody ! , What would be the ideal clothes for you when you are tied ?
Somethng like this :
Welp, basically what Chloe said. Wholeheartedly agree, it just can't be too cozy. When tying and in the rare cases of being tied, hosiery as clothing and restraining material give a strange sense of comfort when struggling.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Chloe Badelaine wrote: 4 years ago
Somethng like this :

I like the look of number 2
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

For ladies; I like the way wool looks, turtlenecks, scarves, etc. I also enjoy dresses, especially short skirts. My favorite is probably a t shirt, woolen socks and panties though.

Guys (including myself); I like blue jeans and a t-shirt but I like tighty whities, a t-shirt and woolen socks the most. It reminds me of some of those scenes in movies where the villain steals a guards uniform and then ties them up in their undies.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
subtv4tv
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subtv4tv »

pollytrouble wrote: 4 years ago
Lost_the_keys wrote: 4 years ago "Tights and pantyhose are just as important a fetish to me as bondage is."

I agree completely!!
Me Too!! :-)
And me too!!
Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dreamerforever2004 »

Hi everyone!
Clothes are a very important part in bondage.
I usually prefer to tie up girls/women.
I'm a women's leg freak! I love them!!! Especially when they wear pantyhose or tights.
I donìt like nudity.
I love comfy cozy clothes for me as a bondager and also for my rope-bunny.
I like a lot pantyhoses and tights and the perfect combo is with oversized/men's button down shirts/sweaters/sweatsuits or simply a big t-shirt ... or a satin slip dress .... and obviously... pantyhoses!
Also mindresses, miniskirts, skeaters skirt, hotpants... are greats!
And talking about pics... i like these one posted by Chloè ...
and I wish to post some more pics!
I hope You'll enjoy them!
PS
I forgot... leotards... and... I love ballet outfits and i wish to see, and tie-up more girls who wears ballet outifits (also the ones they use to train)
and... also pajamas have a certain sexyness! ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Today, I wish to post some more pics of outfits I like!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I am a crossdresser. And as you can clearly see from my profile name, tights are the most essential clothing of all, especially black opaque tights. I'm not too fussed up about the other particular overall clothing, as long as it is somthing that looks good.
Last edited by Tights tights tights 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago I am a crossdresser. And as you can crealy see from my profile name, tights are the most essential clothing of all, especially black opaque tights. I'm not too fussed up about the other particular overall clothing, as long as it is somthing that looks good.
Same here, along with black pantyhose and stockings. Not only do they look great in bondage, but feel great as well.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago
Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago I am a crossdresser. And as you can crealy see from my profile name, tights are the most essential clothing of all, especially black opaque tights. I'm not too fussed up about the other particular overall clothing, as long as it is somthing that looks good.
Same here, along with black pantyhose and stockings. Not only do they look great in bondage, but feel great as well.
Oh hi again, nice to hear from you again too☺

Yes I agree, tights do feel very great when your wearing them and not just look great in bondage. I love black opaque tights when wearing them and for the tying up, but do you want to know what colour tights I think is better for being gagged is the light skin colour tights, a pair stuffed into your mouth and another wrapped around your mouth tightly against your skin for an OTM gag and then hearing deep sounding HHHMMPPHH's through the tights, that will feel so much more kinky and would make your heart pound.. so you agree?...

HHHUUUMMM!! HHHMMMPPPHH!! MMMMMM!! HHHHMMMM!!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Black opaque tights are great.
I'm not a crossdresser but I also love to see them on every type of outfit... also "tights-only" and I love the soft touch they give to legs.
As a gag... I had great successes in using tick tights.
A single pair, putting the "panty" part on the damsel's mouth and, then, wrapping the two legs, first cleave and ,then otm.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

drawscore wrote: 5 years ago When I was growing up, it was long pants (jeans, cords, etc.), and a seasonal shirt. (T-shirt, short sleeved pullover, or no shirt in warm weather, long sleeved regular shirts or light turtlenecks in cool weather, and flannel/sweat shirts when it was cold.

Drawscore
We also liked tying up the 10 (and some 11-12-13) year olds in cub scout uniforms, and the cubs liked tying us up in our boy scout uniforms. One of my friends liked tying up his captives on sleepovers, when they were wearing pajamas.

Drawscore
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

I like leather jackets for ladies, love the squeaking sounds!
Evilguy25
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evilguy25 »

Well for me a girl tied up in converse shoes is always a win. I love the way the shoes look and I think they look so sexy on a bound and gagged damsel in distress. As for the other clothing parts, it would kind of depend on my moods but a safe bet would be having her wear a shirt skirt and tight fitting t-Shirt as well and maybe some ankle socks as well.
DistressedPrince
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DistressedPrince »

I’ve always been a fan of shorts. My favorite top is a tank top. The shorts+tank top combo is very awesome. I’m also a sucker for uniforms. School or work uniform, either are hot, and sets up the atmosphere. I’m also into period clothing and bondage, like ones from the 18th to 19th Century.
Discord: Nocturne Opus 9#0554
Kik: DistressedPrince

PS I’M NOT INTO WOMEN
Stop bothering me about this.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

For me it would be a Girl tied up wearing Keds Canvas shoes VansGirls Slip ons or Lace Ups Converse Hi Tops or lo cut with Jeans or Dickie's Pants or Shorts
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
JLG_Justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JLG_Justice »

Big feminine scarf for me!
tapetaratv
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapetaratv »

As a cross dresser I think I would be wearing a either just in sexy lingerie bra stockings suspenders panties high heels or I would be wearing a short pencil skirt and a nice top or blouse
Better make yourself comfortable your gonna be here for quite a very long time..
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

tapetaratv wrote: 3 years ago As a cross dresser I think I would be wearing a either just in sexy lingerie bra stockings suspenders panties high heels or I would be wearing a short pencil skirt and a nice top or blouse
Love your tastes in clothes :) ! If I'm wearing lingerie, I also like to add an underbust corset and satin opera gloves to the outfit.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic