Inside Out? ( not the movie)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Inside Out? ( not the movie)

Post by Sockgaggedman »

This question refers to socks! Everyone's favourites!

When gagged/gagging someone, smelling/forcing someone to smell a dirty pair of socks do you usually turn them inside out?

I suppose that one option can take the lead ( inside out that is), but even the 'normal' socks ( not turned inside out) can have their perks: lint balls and all sorts of trashes sticking to the soles etc...

So...
Doms, if you had to torment and gag a mouthy sub with a pair of stinky socks would you
a) Turn them inside out to have the said sub have to suck/smell all that accumulated toe jam?
b) Leave them as they are, have the said sub's mouth have to deal with all the trash that stuck to your foot wads?

Subs, if you could tell your dom in what manner to gag you/ or gag yourself would you
a) Have the socks turned inside out to enjoy all their gross godliness?
b) Leave the socks as they are, suck all the floor greyness out of them?

This question can also be asked for underwear, but maybe another time...

Terribly sorry that I'll tag the same people I always do! Sorry for them, for it must have become quite annoying by now, and sorry for any other like ways minded member that might like this question, but that I don't know of... ( as for the first group to whom I extended my apologies, the fact that their answers are always so damn enjoyable doesn't help my case!) [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention], [mention]Volobond[/mention], [mention]Guardianbound[/mention], [mention]Stormee[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'm not too much of a foot enjoyer, but I feel like turning the sock inside out comes with a danger of releasing all those little lint and thread balls and risking the sub choking. Keeping it right side out helps ensure that they can remain gagged longer.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

As a sub, I prefer to be Gagged with his/hers socks as they are, and not turned inside out. It’s more humiliating to be Gagged with them just as they are, still warm and sweaty from my captors feet.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

My socks - on the rare occasion that they serve as gags - come as is, meaning that they go in in whatever state they are when they leave my feet, my bedroom floor, my gym bag or my laundry hamper.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago My socks - on the rare occasion that they serve as gags - come as is, meaning that they go in in whatever state they are when they leave my feet, my bedroom floor, my gym bag or my laundry hamper.
For the love of God, I hope I don't get gagged by your socks. :lol: but if I was being gagged by socks, I'd rather have them be and not turned inside out. If I'm being gagged by them, I'd rather have them as is.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] you mistunderstand me, buddy-boi.
As is doesn't mean choice B. It literally means, as is, as in "untweaked".
The sock goes in whichever way its turned when I pick it up.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago @Stormee you mistunderstand me, buddy-boi.
As is doesn't mean choice B. It literally means, as is, as in "untweaked".
The sock goes in whichever way its turned when I pick it up.
*gulp* R-right, you have the choice for however the gag is. Whether it's inside out or not. :?
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago My socks - on the rare occasion that they serve as gags - come as is, meaning that they go in in whatever state they are when they leave my feet, my bedroom floor, my gym bag or my laundry hamper.
Indeed Sir, yet your socks also have the distinct quality of being both appealing and appalling regardless of state!
I'm sure that inside out or not, they can make the sub whose mouth they invaded hurl so there might not be any preference here ( from the gagged person that is). And any good sub should know the honour of being given the possibility to suck on your godly foot wads regardless of state if only to serve you!

I am quite a chatterbox, aren't I? Well, you can always stuff a sock in my mouth ( inside out or not) to shut me up, Sir :lol:

Also, thank you so much for all the great comments posted so far! I'm truly honoured and thankful to have so many people answer my silly question!
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Really surprised how popular as-is is! I always prefer to be gagged with the socks turned inside out. I just love how much stronger the musk is that way. Makes it feel that much more personal and humiliating, to me. (The same goes for underwear, but maybe another time!)
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic