Have you ever been B & G'd completly against your will?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bbb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Have you ever been B & G'd completly against your will?

Post by bbb »

Hi All!

Here's a question that I've had: how many people here have been bound and gagged, and it was completely against their will? That is, they were tied and gagged as actual victims of a robbery, kidnapping, or ?

I know that is a common fantasy many of us have, but what is it like if you are living it for real? I had a colleague who once mentioned in passing he had been robbed in his hotel in NOLA, and the thieves left him bound and gagged. Of course, when I heard 'They tied me up and gagged me', my ears perked up immediately. Obviously, I couldn't tip my hand regarding my own tastes by asking 'Oh my, do tell!', so I continued to eavesdropped, but he shared no other details.

I don't know about you, but I think if I was B&G'd by a REAL robber or kidnapper, I'd be scared shitless, and it wouldn't be fun. You just don't know how it's going to end!

Sooo... I have wondered: anyone here ever been B&G'd in such a situation? And I'm talking about something where you filed a police report, not just a situation where a lover/playmate took things too far. I have always wondered if being in a real kidnapping/robbery/whatever scene either completely kills any interest in BDSM for you...or enhances it?

What do you say?

How were you tied and gagged? We're you able to free yourself, or did you have to wait until you were found. What type of gear did the robber/kidnapper use (I'm doubting anyone was keeping a ball gag in their pocket)?

And please, only true stuff here. If you want to make up a story, this group has a section for that. Thanks.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I have been Tied up and Gagged against my will some years ago. Got Tied to a chair by some guys/burglars/intruders in a House Where I was working.
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

I remember something from years ago. Back in the last days of MSN groups. I recall a guy who posted to several MSN groups. He promoted his story a great deal. He claimed that he had actually been kidnapped and held for ransom. After the heavy promotion, he didn't produce a story. Then MSN groups vanished.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I've never been bound and gagged against my will, and I suspect, much like you mention @bbb, I'd be scared witless, and probably end up being traumatized. While each person's mileage varies, and some that went through such a traumatic experience may still end up finding some comfort or joy in consensual B & G or BDSM games, knowing myself I'd probably get turned off permanently.

So while it is a popular fantasy that even I share, it's something I'd only ever fantasize about, or at most consensual roleplay, and not something I'd ever want to experience for real. The best way I can get my point across is--without divulging too much personal details--that I DM for a local group of D&D players, where they end up fighting all sorts of terrifying monsters on a regular basis: as cool as the battles are in the realm of table-top fantasy and mind-theatre, even one such encounter in the real world would traumatize most humans and given them PTSD. It is possible to enjoy consensual roleplay and fantasies that would otherwise be physically and/or psychologically devastating.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

B'd, not G'd, by older siblings. Started the long road toward me completely cutting them out of my life.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

imnotinmyhome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by imnotinmyhome »

Hello friend, what an excellent question.

I was kidnapped and during my captivity I found myself gagged with a ball gag, tape blindfolded and handcuffed to a bed with my feet handcuffed to it and my hands behind my back, in my profile you can find my anecdote
romancedawn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by romancedawn »

i've been bound and gagged by my older brother and his friends. they never wanted me to join them playing and then one day they let me tag along to play in a wooded area. they called the game "catch the fag"... they chased me down, wrestled me down and tied me to a tree and gagged me with rope. then they walked away to play without me and came back a long time later so i had to stand there scared and alone.
holdmehostage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by holdmehostage »

I never have been and I hope I never will be. As much as I love bondage, being bound and gagged for real would be an absolutely terrifying experince.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

holdmehostage wrote: 6 months ago I never have been and I hope I never will be. As much as I love bondage, being bound and gagged for real would be an absolutely terrifying experince.
Well said!
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Many, many times. My sisters, bullies, and their friends all thought it was fun to tie me up. :oops:
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

I had already begun a thread titled "Anyone kidnapped for real?", if I'm not wrong.
In my case, yes, I was kidnapped by a couple of pushers when I was 12 and I was left bound and gagged with black tape into a trunk. If you surf in my profile you will find the whole story.

EDIT: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=1 ... f3ac99b20a
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Never totally against my will, but several times when I’d rather have been the one doing the tying up, or rather have been watching television, doing home work / course work. University, schooldays. Such fun.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I never have been and if someone tried to with me they'd be in the fight of their life. Non-consensual bondage is something I'd never submit to.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

captured_prize wrote: 5 months ago I never have been and if someone tried to with me they'd be in the fight of their life. Non-consensual bondage is something I'd never submit to.
It’s not that simple😬 In my case they were 4 big guys, who had me tied up. If I have tried to fight against them, i would have been tied up anyway🤷‍♂️
bound773
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bound773 »

I can't say I was bound and gagged against my will, but I was kept in bondage against my will, well after what I agreed to. In my fantasy leading up to it I got exactly what I wanted. While it was happening I was panicked. I erased his email that night to make sure I wouldn't be tempted to be that reckless again.

A few weeks after the fact I realized it was one of the hottest things to ever happen to me. It's all perspective. It was the most real bondage I have ever be in. It's what I wanted. It's what I want now actually. I'm being vague about the details as I don't think it's the kind of thing you can discuss on this forum.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

No. It would be a problem if I was. Fantasy vs reality.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

bound773 wrote: 4 months ago I can't say I was bound and gagged against my will, but I was kept in bondage against my will, well after what I agreed to. In my fantasy leading up to it I got exactly what I wanted. While it was happening I was panicked. I erased his email that night to make sure I wouldn't be tempted to be that reckless again.

A few weeks after the fact I realized it was one of the hottest things to ever happen to me. It's all perspective. It was the most real bondage I have ever be in. It's what I wanted. It's what I want now actually. I'm being vague about the details as I don't think it's the kind of thing you can discuss on this forum.
I totally agree. When I was held tied up against my will, i was so f…… scared😬 But a few weeks after I realised, that I actually liked some parts of it🤷‍♂️
Bobthefrog9812

Post by Bobthefrog9812 »

Not against my will no, I prefer the consent of both partners
playtiemup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by playtiemup »

I have not been personally, but a few years ago I interacted with a young woman on another social media platform. (It may have been Reddit, but I’m not sure.) She was at a girlfriend’s for a sleepover when she was in her teens. There were five or six girls altogether, and they were all into bondage. The house was broken into and all of them were bound and gagged, using mostly bondage gear that the girls brought to the sleepover. The girls were at the house all by themselves and didn’t get untied until one of the parents came back home the next morning. They were all bound and gagged for over six hours.

Incredibly, a couple years later, she walked in on a robber who was in her house during day. She was bound and gagged for several hours.

I asked her how those experiences affected her. She said that initially it was rather traumatic, but she got over it and said it did not affect her love of bondage.
TapedHands
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedHands »

My father works in security and has a spare set of handcuffs in his closet, when I was about 14 I was helping my mom clean their bedroom and she started cleaning up my father's closet; she took the handcuffs and placed them on the table along with other items, I blushed because I was already interested in bondage at the time and always wanted to try on handcuffs, I awkwardly picked them up and tried to start a conversation about them, and my mom had a sudden grin on her face and told me to give them to her and place my hands behind my back as I have been "misbehaving recently", She couldn't find the key after so I had to sit on her bed handcuffed for around 40 minutes until my father helped her find a key over the phone.

It was embarrassing, and I tried hard not to show my enjoyment. but that was the first true time I experienced the helpless feeling, and it felt super good in my opinion.
19/F, Digital artwork creator

Click to visit my DeviantArt!
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

TapedHands wrote: 2 weeks ago My father works in security and has a spare set of handcuffs in his closet, when I was about 14 I was helping my mom clean their bedroom and she started cleaning up my father's closet; she took the handcuffs and placed them on the table along with other items, I blushed because I was already interested in bondage at the time and always wanted to try on handcuffs, I awkwardly picked them up and tried to start a conversation about them, and my mom had a sudden grin on her face and told me to give them to her and place my hands behind my back as I have been "misbehaving recently", She couldn't find the key after so I had to sit on her bed handcuffed for around 40 minutes until my father helped her find a key over the phone.

It was embarrassing, and I tried hard not to show my enjoyment. but that was the first true time I experienced the helpless feeling, and it felt super good in my opinion.
That sounds like a very fun story!
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Thankfully never. You can definitely add me to the group that would enjoy cnc, since that would imply that I'm in the mood for it, preferably with someone that I know personally.
No harm in wanting to try new things!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic