Being tied to something

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Being tied to something

Post by Nightly Binds »

so, a little carious as to what others may say, so..everyone has a way they prefer to be bound, but what about the Ideas of being bound " to " something, like an object or piece of furniture ? ( which I guess..would also be just another way of being bound in general lol but still,) what sorta things do you wish to be or liked to be Tied too ? i'll start off by saying some of mine.

The Classic chair tie,..do yeah I love chair ties, even just the look of them. from having your arms tied behind your back , behind the chair or to armrests, or even just having them pinned to your side with Rope or tape wrapped around your body and the chair,, and of course legs tied to separate leg rests or together and pinned to a chair supper beam underneath and any other way you can bound someone to the seat.

A lounge chair,...another chair based one, and one I don't see too often stories or pictures, but I always thought they looked good for bondage when ever they are used,, like just the thought having your arms tied above your head to one end ( or to armrests if it has any ) and your ankles tied together and leashed to one other end and maybe left out to get a tan ;)

A metal pole.. a simple but another sorta classic tie, I like the few ways one can be bound to a Pole, like having rope/tape being wound around your body mummifying you to i, your arms being tied behind your back around it and also having your arms tied above your head to the top,oh and legs tied together at the bottom of course,

Stakes..basically..the Idea of having four metal steaks to tie you to spreadeagled on the ground, leaving you outstretched and exposed.

Soccer goal.. sorta also a big fantasy of mine as well, but once again the idea of being spreadeagled, to the four corners of a soccer net has always been an Idea I enjoyed the thought of. specially the thought of players using me as a sorta.." target practice " :shock:

A bed...another sorta classic Idea..I think,, but hey being bound to a sounds like it can be the more comfortable choice of thing to be bound to, and again lots of ways, the most common being spreadeagled or outstretched with your arms above your head to the head bored and legs tied to the foot bored ( if it as them )

Now I know I have more, but those are generally the most I like to think about commonly,...so .what would any of your ideas be then ?
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Well Im a big fan of a spreadeagle bed tie, and a chairtie with arms bound to the armrests. I personally like seeing people tied down on a table, spreadeagle. Very similar to a bed tie. One Id like to see more of in real life is a person strapped to a stretcher or exam table. You see it occasionally in movies or comics, but not very often.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Well for me it's all about having my hands(or seeing a girls hands) tied behind my back(her back) so any position involving that,I've always been curious about a chair tie,being tied to a post/pole or maybe being tied up face down on the bed with my legs tied to the headboard,definitely always wanted to tie a girl up like that🙂
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I enjoy a classic chair tie. Typically, my hands are tied behind the chair but not to the chair itself. I'll have rope tied around my body and the chair to keep me pinned to it. I find a chair tie quite comfortable and I can spend a lot of time in this position.

I don't have a pole that I can tie myself to, but I could see me doing that. I wouldn't mind standing up for a pole tie but only for short-term bondage. For longer sessions, I would prefer to be sitting down.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

I’ve always wanted to be completely mummified to a chair in tape. Preferably a chair with arms so each arm could be completely bound down to an armrest, and the legs kept apart.

Another one I want to try is to be hogtied to a chair, where I’m sitting in the chair, arms behind my back, legs pulled back under the chair and connected to my wrists, and plenty of rope securing me to the chair.

I would also like to be mummified to a pole, or mummified in a workout bench
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago I’ve always wanted to be completely mummified to a chair in tape. Preferably a chair with arms so each arm could be completely bound down to an armrest, and the legs kept apart.

Another one I want to try is to be hogtied to a chair, where I’m sitting in the chair, arms behind my back, legs pulled back under the chair and connected to my wrists, and plenty of rope securing me to the chair.

Love the thought of being hogtied to a chair,glad I'm not the only one who imagined that😄
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Tied to a St Andrew cross
Tie me up and have fun with me
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

I like the idea of being hogtied on top of a table or an ottoman, and then tied to that table or ottoman so you can't even wiggle or roll (wouldn't be safe to do so!). Feels very "put on display".

Beds allow you to be stretched out, which is nice. I've never been tied to a pole but I also like the idea.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I’ve been hogtied to a chair before by my girlfriend and it was great fun. My feet tied to my hands meant that the soles of my feet were raised up and exposed so she could get easy access for tickling.

I’ve never done it before but I like the thought of being tied to a chair with your arms tied to the arms of the chair. Mainly because it means there’s nothing behind your back so the chair can be placed horizontally so you are effectively lying on your back but tied to the chair.

I’m not really fussed on being tied to a pole but I wouldn’t say no to it. I’m not a fan of being tied spreadeagled since it feels too open and there’s too much wiggle room. I’d prefer to have my hands tied together or at the most, to a chairs arms.

Also, I’m not sure if this really counts as being tied ‘to’ something but a standard hogtie complete with a little bit of rope that anchors you to a piece of furniture sounds cool. Like that little extra piece of rope says “wriggle all you want, you’re staying here!”
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

A few things not previously mentioned:

- A T-cross (someone else mentioned a St. Andrews).
- A futon frame (this I have done - if done right it's completely immobilizing).
- A ladder

If you have one in a secluded spot (or don't mind being seen), fences can also be interesting. You can do a lot with a sturdy chain link fence. One of my earliest bondage experiences was being tied spread-eagled to a picket fence in my backyard by the girl across the street.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago I’ve always wanted to be completely mummified to a chair in tape. Preferably a chair with arms so each arm could be completely bound down to an armrest, and the legs kept apart.

I really like the sound of a " Chair hogtie " ever sense I remember reading an old story that had a similar way the character was Bound, they then were stuffed in a closet and left for hours like that. !
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago I’ve been hogtied to a chair before by my girlfriend and it was great fun. My feet tied to my hands meant that the soles of my feet were raised up and exposed so she could get easy access for tickling.

I’ve never done it before but I like the thought of being tied to a chair with your arms tied to the arms of the chair. Mainly because it means there’s nothing behind your back so the chair can be placed horizontally so you are effectively lying on your back but tied to the chair.

I’m not really fussed on being tied to a pole but I wouldn’t say no to it. I’m not a fan of being tied spreadeagled since it feels too open and there’s too much wiggle room. I’d prefer to have my hands tied together or at the most, to a chairs arms.

Also, I’m not sure if this really counts as being tied ‘to’ something but a standard hogtie complete with a little bit of rope that anchors you to a piece of furniture sounds cool. Like that little extra piece of rope says “wriggle all you want, you’re staying here!”
Ah cool ! neat that you got to experience that ! :D the chair hogtie is certainly something I wish would appear in more TUG related content ! and certainly something I'd like to try out for myself. and I agree with that Idea of arms tried to the chair arms !

Also as for being spreadeagled, I can't say I ever have been myself, to no how strict or loose one can actually be but the look of it has always appealed to me. just because it's the thought of having your limbs pulled away from your body leaving it pretty much exposed for what ever reason :twisted:

Ah yes, I think it could count, as you still are tied to something ;) but I do like the sound of it, adds that little extra something to ensure your not getting away..not to even wriggle about !
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

During my college days my roommate had become a RA so I had the room to myself for a semester. During that time tying myself to the bunk bed was loads of fun. I remember one time in particular when I started becoming really curious about wedgies, I had managed to tie myself to the top bunk post while being suspended by a hanging wedgie on the top bunk. Still ranks among my best self bondage experiences.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic