Best acting in bondage videos

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Krashnamsa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Best acting in bondage videos

Post by Krashnamsa »

Hi to everyone !, i have an ask for all, How its the best acting that you see in a bondage video ?

The video of the image is the best acting that i see, i remember the first time i saw the video o think that was a real kidnapping victim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aashpazazim

Post by aashpazazim »

In terms of who plays a believable "damsel-in-distress", as in frustrated/scared/determined to escape, I think that Madalynn Raye, Sarah Brooke, Nikkole, and Mint Vixen (she had a C4S store that's no longer running, but some of her vids are out there on the internet) are amazing. You believe it's real with them.

In terms of who struggles and moans in an entertaining and stimulating way, while not being necessarily realistic DID, I think Janira Wolfe, Daryn (from Tied Tales and Good Girls in Bondage), and ChiChi Medina are great.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

The best I’ve seen was a girl named Leilani from Girls In a Bind. She only did a couple of videos. Could you PM me the link to that video though?
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I always think that Carlyelle from The Attic of Jack Bond is really convincing. She's one of my favorite models.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
BabuFrik

Post by BabuFrik »

TapeBondage123 wrote: 3 years ago I always think that Carlyelle from The Attic of Jack Bond is really convincing. She's one of my favorite models.
She's fantastic. Kiki Devine, who did some vids there and also has done some Borderland Bound vids, is great at struggling and whimpering too.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

BabuFrik wrote: 3 years ago
TapeBondage123 wrote: 3 years ago I always think that Carlyelle from The Attic of Jack Bond is really convincing. She's one of my favorite models.
She's fantastic. Kiki Devine, who did some vids there and also has done some Borderland Bound vids, is great at struggling and whimpering too.
She’s amazing too. I love that she worked with Borderland Bound, they have the best tape bondage videos.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

TapeBondage123 wrote: 3 years ago
BabuFrik wrote: 3 years ago
She’s amazing too. I love that she worked with Borderland Bound, they have the best tape bondage videos.
I third Kiki. There's this amazing Jack Bond video where Kiki is bound and gagged in the bathroom and she's wearing gloves and a leather skirt. One of the hottest DID vids ever!
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Krashnamsa wrote: 3 years ago Hi to everyone !, i have an ask for all, How its the best acting that you see in a bondage video ?

The video of the image is the best acting that i see, i remember the first time i saw the video o think that was a real kidnapping victim
Oh I've seen this one. It's a personal favorite. You're right, she really makes it believable
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Krashnamsa wrote: 3 years ago Hi to everyone !, i have an ask for all, How its the best acting that you see in a bondage video ?

Can you tell us what video this is from

While not always the most believable Drea Morgan is always fun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic