Thread: Bondage Dreams

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thread: Bondage Dreams

Post by Stoutland395 »

I thought it would be interesting to start a thread to hear from people who have had bondage-related dreams. I've had quite few and was hoping there would be others who have had a similar experience.

This dream occurred around high school in band class. Football and competition season put a lot of stress on me since I was the section leader of my group - the front ensemble we called "The Pit." Marimbas, Vibraphones, Xylophones, the large Bass drum, the Timpani drums, etc. All the stationary percussion instruments. Our band room was almost diamond-shaped, with the director's stand at the south corner of the room and the drum-line lined up in the back/north corner of the room. The other sections were seated in the center extending to the right corner, and The Pit was stationed on the leftward corner of the room. A door on the right lead into the equipment room, where kids would store their trumpets, clarinets, flutes, etc. into small lockers. the door on the left lead outside to the parking lot. The floor was also sectioned out in three steps, almost like a chorus room. When band season was over and we had nothing else to practice for, most of us in class would spend our time on the floor, either on our sides or on our backs resting our heads on the next step while we played on our phones. Drumline would usually hang out in the back of the room, which offered some privacy because it was rather dark in that corner and the line of bass drums and snare drums obscured the view of the band director's sight for the most part.

I only describe the area because I've had quite a few dreams centered in the band room. In this particular dream, the whole band was gathered in preparation for either a game or a competition. We were dressed in our band pants, white and strapped on like overalls with matching white band shirts. One of my friends and fellow front ensemble member (I'll call him Will) was laying on his back in the middle step section. Our section was cleared out since all the equipment was packed in the truck for transport, so lots of space for many of us to sit and hunker down. He was much taller than me, with wide blue eyes and moppy brown hair. He was a joker in the group and tended to take things unseriously, much to my dismay since I was section leader and he would usually butt heads with me on his laid-back attitude. In this dream, the band director called everyone's attention and as he was talking, Will was drifting off and spacing out. I sat next to him, telling him to pay attention, but he would ignore me, roll his eyes, and continue staring off into space. This ticked me off royally.

In response, I surprised him suddenly. As he lay down with his head propped up on the next step, I bent over and clasped my hands around him. I had one hand under his chin and one over his mouth. I remember pushing down hard over his mouth the more he tried to fight me. In real life, I know I would not be a match for him. He was taller and in better shape than me, but I won't belittle dream-strength :) To my surprise, no one in the room (neither the director, co-director, nor the other 100 band students) seemed to care about Will's predicament and my actions against him. Will looked up at me, his blue eyes seemed to sparkle bright and wide, pleading for me to let go. He actually looked pretty cute being that helpless in my grasp. I still remember him grunting into my hand, and I only mde light of his predicament by bearing down harder and squeezing his cheeks between my fingers and thumb, which made him even more embarrassed. I told him this was what he got for ignoring me and not paying attention. Because he was on his back on the floor, he had no leverage against me. Dressed in his white overalls and a short sleeve shirt, his tanned skin was more pronounced. He reached up and tried to pull my hands away from his mouth, to no avail. I remember admiring his skinny toned arms tucked against his chest. He wiggled his elbows as he pulled on my hands to get them off his mouth. He kicked and stomped his feet on the floor, and thrust his pelvis up, I guess to see of he could get off the floor or turn away and out of my grasp.

It was cathartic for me to finally have some kind of retaliation against him, even if it was all a dream. The clownish attitude always irked me, and I was a little happy when he moved to the drumline the following year. But there were always thoughts and fantasies about how I would've like to deal with his smug silly self. I used to have a fantasy of tying his hands and ankles to the four corners of the Gong stand, which was a large square metal frame, and tying the large wooden gong mallet in between his teeth to gag him. The added bonus in this dream was that as I held his mouth shut, no one seemed to notice or care about what was happening, as if we were both invisible to the world around us. Poor Will... he couldn't do anything to get me to let go. He could only lay there as I held onto his mouth, gagging him, and none of the hundred students - his other friends, bandmates, or the teachers - offered to help him or make me let him go.

It's not exactly strict bondage, as it was only a handgag experience. I think I developed a desire for hangags based on the numerous jerks and smartasses I was placed around in middle and high school. I love the fantasy of one of those guys who talked too much getting his mouth clamped down on, and he would be unable to pull the person away. I guess it was only a matter of time before that fantasy worked it's way into a dream. This was an unusual situation for me as I don't normally remember my dreams, but this was as a couple others) were so bizarrely vivid that I still remember it years later.

I have a few more dreams I'm willing to share, but I'm curious if anyone else has had a bondage-related dream.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

I had a dream I was tightly hogtied in a public place,I guess stemming from the excitement I get from the idea of being seen tied up,also have had dreams where I've had bandage models i like tied up😁
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Funnily enough just last night I had a dream I was put into a straight jacket for the first time, which made me wake up and want to buy one for real.

I’ve had two dreams where I’ve lived out my lifelong dream of being bound and gagged in a sleeping bag.

A couple weeks ago I dreamt a pro Domme was mummifying me and going way over the top with it, with the goal to keep me mummified forever.

And on top of that I’ve had several frustrating dreams where I’m set to be tied up, but events in the dream keep stalling the bondage and I wake up without ever being tied up.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

i don't remeber any actual dreams
But i've day-dramed about this some times... more fantasies then dreams... Do they count? :D
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago Funnily enough just last night I had a dream I was put into a straight jacket for the first time, which made me wake up and want to buy one for real.

I’ve had two dreams where I’ve lived out my lifelong dream of being bound and gagged in a sleeping bag.

A couple weeks ago I dreamt a pro Domme was mummifying me and going way over the top with it, with the goal to keep me mummified forever.

And on top of that I’ve had several frustrating dreams where I’m set to be tied up, but events in the dream keep stalling the bondage and I wake up without ever being tied up.
Holy shit im glad im not the only one, I've had it in a dream a few times where everything is set up so I can get tied up,only for too much time to go by then I wake up, I wonder if others experience this at all too
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Some background first... i have a huge silk scarf fetish so with the excuse of my girlfriends house being too cold, i ask her a scarf to warm my throat.

Anyway i dreamed that i was being gagged and wake up with the scarf tied over my mouth and my girlfriend looking at me with a weird face.
Akward situation!!! :shock:

Later i'll give more details about the dream
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I had a dream I was visiting a friend and her roommate didn’t trust me so before I went into the house my friend had to tape my hands behind my back and then wrap my whole upper body in tape. A dream I hope becomes true one day haha
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Bondage dreams that I can remember have always been limited which is strange seeing as I think about bondage for large parts of my day! The ones I can remember:

1) the earliest and still the most memorable dream about bondage I ever had was when I was only around 7 or 8 years old. I was trussed up but unable to see what with, it felt like a hogtie, in my living room at the time and these little animals or creatures were preparing to gag me with my red underpants! I woke up before they could but remember feeling it was so erotic and exciting even at that young age.

2) when I was 16 in high school i had a dream that a girl in my school year had duct taped me up and left me on the sofa outside the Headmistress' office. That was actually the only wet dream I ever remember having.

3) I had a dream a few years ago where me and my ex were tied up naked and on display with ball gags. It was very brief and I don't know where exactly the location was.
d4mseling4gs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by d4mseling4gs »

Yes, lots of various dreams. They have come and gone in the past, usually fleeting. Most of the time, to be honest, were quick, little quips. Most of mine as an adult come through daydreams when I least expect it lol It's been an ongoing tide, dreaming of TUG's that is. They flow and recede throughout my life, depending on how I am feeling.

Interesting topic though!
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

We should add a "Bondage day-dreaming" topic... I have lots of them
d4mseling4gs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by d4mseling4gs »

Lol same. Usually at the worst times like at work or something haha
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I've had a few close ones, mostly when I was younger. There was a dream I had where one of the cute girls at school and I were locked in a trunk and escaped and were running from somebody in a parking garage. I don't remember any actual restraints, but I assume there were some to start with. There was another where a car pulled up in front of me. A few guys got out and grabbed my arms and legs and covered my mouth and forced me into the car...and then I woke up. There was one more recent where someone I knew got arrested and handcuffed. But unfortunately, nothing in any really great detail.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I love hearing some of these responses. I suppose the hardest part about talking about these is that sometimes the details get lost after the person wakes up. Nothing is worse than having a really good dream, then waking up and immediately forgetting it. Can;t remember anything about other than it was good, and you feel excited when you get up (or angry that your brain woke you up from it).

There's another dream I had about Chandler Riggs from the Walking Dead. To those unfamiliar, Chandler is my dude-crush. I know this had to have occurred while watching the show, likely toward the end when his character got axed (f*ck that Gimple-bastard) and I was still making some edit of him for my DeviantArt gallery.

It played out like a quick scene, like a clip teaser for the next episode. In the dream, Chandler was wearing a long sleeve black shirt (similar to a grey one he wore in some promo pic for se7(?). I've spent hours looking at those photos when making my edits, usually right before bed). It fit tight like one of those UnderAmor compression shirts with the sleeves rolled passed his elbows. He also had on jeans like what he wore on the show. The scene itself doesn't follow the show continuity at all, but I remember Rick and Michonne in the dream as well.

It was occurring around the All Out War arc (prob. right before Carl was written out - f*ck that Gimple-bastard). Rick and Michonne were both in some sort of barn/shed-like enclosure, but somewhere within the Sanctuary stronghold. It was dilapidated and small but the ceiling reached a good height. They were being allowed to see Carl, who was taken captive by the Saviors, like visiting hours. In the room, Rick, Michonne, and Carl were all discussing fighting Negan. I remember Rick and Michonne standing looking at a table with a road map on it (don't know why the Saviors would let them plan an attack in private in the Sanctuary, but -hey- dream logic!).

Carl was upside down, hanging from the ceiling by his feet. His ankles and knees were tied, and he hung like a piece of meat (a very adorable piece of meat!). I remember his arms the most distinctly because his sleeves were rolled up, and that look on a guy is one of my favorite small things guys do. Although he was upside down, his long brown hair stayed at his shoulders as if he were right-side up. His hands were bound in front of him with rope, and he alternated between pulling them to his face and twisting his wrists around to get them undone unsuccessfully, and just letting them hang down below his head. While Rick and Michonne were saying something regarding Negan, Carl chimed in - something along the line of an agreement: He chose to let the Saviors take him if it meant sparing their home or the people. Something like "It's why I have to stay tied up like this." He then went back to examining the rope around his wrists and flexing his skinny freckled arms, straining trying to break the rope but still failing. As he spoke, and as Michonne and Rick talked, Carl spun around as he dangled from the ceiling from all his wiggling around. There was a look of concern on Michonne and Rick's faces, but they were powerless to help him out of his predicament (I guess suddenly being in the Sanctuary surrounded by saviors became an issue - dream logic).

Unfortunately, Chandler wasn't gagged. Of course, that was one I had to jot down and retell in my head almost immediately after I woke up. Probably my favorite of recent memory. I still curse Gimple for denying me my moment of Chandler Riggs actually getting subject to some kind of bondage on the show.
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Thanks so much for starting this thread, [mention]Stoutland395[/mention]. This is a topic that's super interesting to me, and I've certainly had a weighty handful of bondage-related dreams over the years.

For what it's worth, I'm an on-and-off amateur at lucid dreaming. I've only had one or two really vibrant, memorable lucid dreams -- you know, like the ones you read about in testimonials, vivid and soul-shaking. But at the very least, my efforts have put me into the unshakable habit of writing down my dreams every morning. It's left me with an odd sort of record of my everyday life for the past, oh, ten years or so. Anyway, I always hoped I'd be able to introduce some bondage into my lucid dreaming world; after all, the dream space seems like a natural place to engage in that sort of thing. And while bondage does come up frequently, I can only remember one time when it factored into a lucid dream.

In the dream, I was back in high school, out on the soccer field with a bunch of other guys for, um... some sports thing. I'm not super sporty in real life, but I think we were playing soccer. (I don't have my old journal in front of me right now, so I'm afraid details may be sparse.) Somehow, I was able to put two and two together, and realized I was dreaming. My first thought was that this might be an excellent opportunity for bondage; I could certainly do worse than a bunch of cute guys in soccer uniforms. Trouble was, I had no idea what to say or do to bring on some kind of bondage event. So, for lack of a better term, I tried to will the story of the dream to change, to see if I could influence any of these guys telepathically to drop the game and engage me with some bondage. Somehow, it actually worked; suddenly one of the guys was on top of me, straddling my waist, and fumbling with a long white rope to try and tie me up. Trouble was, he wasn't really having a lot of luck... the ropes just sort of hung limply around my body. Soon enough, everyone got bored and just walked off, leaving me in the field, and I had a terrible dream-feeling of unwantedness, even though I was still lucid, and aware that these guys in soccer uniforms were just fragments of my own mind; they just happened to keep walking away anyway. (Freud, have a field day.)

Maybe someday I should go through all my old journals and single all out the bondage dreams. (I've certainly had some that were a little more erotically satisfying than the dud of a lucid that I described above.) You're totally right, Stoutland, it can be tough to talk about the way we dream, when dreams are so easy to forget unless you put them on paper right after you wake up. Not to mention that dreams can get weirdly personal very fast. Anyhow, I'll keep on chasing that elusive goal of a really fun, bondage-centric lucid, and I'll drop another message in this thread if I ever get there!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

d4mseling4gs wrote: 3 years ago Yes, lots of various dreams. They have come and gone in the past, usually fleeting. Most of the time, to be honest, were quick, little quips. Most of mine as an adult come through daydreams when I least expect it lol It's been an ongoing tide, dreaming of TUG's that is. They flow and recede throughout my life, depending on how I am feeling.

Interesting topic though!
Same here. I have had a few bondage dreams here and there but for the life of me I cannot remember them. Daydreams are far more common for me.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Dreamed I was kidnapped on way to school.
Was handcuffed, legs cuffed, blindfolded.
Found 3 hours later in my school.
Tie me up and have fun with me
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

My dream of being tied up.

My grandfather has a rest house outside the city that my family usually goes to on vacation days or holidays.

The house is normally alone but there is someone who takes care of it and is watching over it.

In my case, what I would like to see happen to me is that one day when I was coming back from school, my older brother would catch me as if he were kidnapping me, tie my hands behind my back and ankles, gag me and blindfold me with ducktape.

Then he will roll me up in a mat or blankets and carry me loading to the trunk of his car. He will lock me up and take me to the rest house. It is a trip that depending on the traffic of the city and the highway can last from 30 minutes to 1:30 hours.

And already in the rest house he has me tied up all weekend until we have to return on Sunday afternoon.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I don't have any great stories, but I seem to have quite a lot of these. Had one recently where I was tied up in a nightclub for some reason, don't know what that was about. I also tend to dream about anyone I currently have a crush on, so those two occasionally meet.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

I had one that was weirdly meaningful, and symbolic. (See my post "captor's log" for context onto how I view tying)
There was this lad at college, Arthur, when I was a junior, who looked SHOCKINGLY similar to a fella I mentored years earlier. They were also both runners, so it was kinda freaky.
Anyway, I started getting to know him mostly via proxy. He was a buddy of a guy I was currently mentoring (who, incidentally, ACTED shockingly similar to the aforementioned mentee)
Arthur was a good guy, but grew up under a ton of pressure, and didn't handle it well. He would go out and get drunk, and be extremely nervous about getting caught. His father was quite strict, and intimidated the kid.
Anyway, I sorta kinda caught him and the lad I was mentoring in some shenanigans. I wasn't harsh, maybe even TOO lenient as an RA, but from that time on he seemed to avoid me. I think he avoided anyone who knew his secret life.

So I go to bed one night, and dream I am a commander of an army, almost post-apocalyptic setting, sitting against a tree getting a brief rest. My men bring up a captured soldier from a rival gang/village whatever you want to call it.
It's Arthur. Hands bound behind his back, and a red bandanna over his mouth, gagging him. He had that same look as when I confronted him over breaching the school's alcohol policy.
The men asked what to do with him, and I told them to leave him with me, so they went on their way. Arthur was getting nervous.
I untied his hands, and was about to ungag him, but he jerked away, and pulled it down himself, leaving it around his neck.

He turned, and looked at me confused. I was calm. I pointed towards a path, as I gave an ultimatum. "Down that road, you can go find some place safe and peaceful. Down that way, you can go back to your men, and fight us later. Or, you can come back to camp with me, and become one of us. The choice is yours."

He thought for a moment, looking around at his options, then ran off the first path, away from conflict. I was disappointed, but glad he would be safe.

Later that night, as me and some men were gathered around a fire, we heard some movement and checked it out.
He had come back. The red bandana was still around his neck. Not sure if this will make sense, but it felt to me like a collar of mine, that he had chosen to keep on. He walked up nervously, but hopeful, and we welcomed him into our ranks. From enemy, to captive, to free man, to subordinate.
The next semester, I became his RA.

Is that significant? I.... don't know. But it felt like it was. I hope I was able to help him, in some way, grow as a man, and kick that back habit. Kid has a lot of potential. Really was a cool dream.
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

I've had my own fair share of bondage dreams and they never get old :D I've tried writing them down in the hopes that maybe I'll be able to experience a more lucid tug dream, that'd be incredible!
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Fair warning: This dream is a more R-rated than my previous ones, involving nudity. This dream occurred a couple days ago, and I've halted describing it because I honestly didn't know how to process it. I'm not one to really give credence or meaning to a dream, since I see them as a hodge-podge of random images while the brain is resting, but this one of the very rare instances where I feel personally affected by it. Part of me wanted to keep this story to myself, but I feel awkward about it trying to process it's content on my own.

This dream was another Chandler Riggs dream. There was no real plot to it. He still had his long hair from before he left TWD. He stood in a land of vast and endless whiteness. His ankles were tied with white rope, rather loosely but enough to keep him from sliding out. rope bound his elbows to his torso, just below his chest. His hands were inconsistently switching between being tied behind his back one moment and tied him front of him the next. Small strips of black tape covered his mouth. He struggled a little to keep his balance.

But he was clearly nude, but almost every angle of him in my dream was from the side or an angle to obscure any view of his "lower parts." He was clearly uncomfortable being tied up ad embarrassed to be nude and unable to cover himself up, so much he was almost to the point of being in tears. At last, someone had approached him from behind, lifting him up and cradling him. My viewpoint switched from 3rd to 1st randomly, and in the moments I held him, his hand would be tied in front of him being held up to his chest instead of behind his back. He'd turn his head into my shoulder.

That moment is what concerns me because of course in real life if someone is uncomfortable to the point they're tearing up, it's clear that whatever tug game is happening is going too far imo. I very much have a dominance and humiliation fetish that exists alongside my kink, and I find having a guy tied up under my control arousing. I'm all for teasing someone who is tied up, but in the end I want the person to feel safe/comfortable while they're like that. In my dream, Riggs was clearly upset, but I was helpless to get him out for whatever reason. All I could do is hold him.

Contrary to how my stories are portrayed and to whatever extent someone's story is an extension of the writer's personality/feelings, I don't consider myself gay despite my affection for seeing guys tied up over women. The attraction I feel towards a guy ends with nudity, since I don't find male genitalia arousing or attractive in any way. Perhaps that's why I never saw Chandler from a full frontal view in my dream despite him clearly being nude; my attraction for male bondage ends with the boxers. But at the same time, I still find the fantasy of Chandler Riggs bound and gagged an attractive and arousing one, and even though I'm not a fan of male nudity, maybe the lingering sense of arousal stems from the humiliation fetish I have. So in the dream, as "I" held him to comfort him and ease his distress, I felt a conflicting sense of arousal, discomfort, and pity seeing him helpless in his situation, and the sense of humiliation bringing him to the point of tears. Yet, there was nothing I could do to help him.

I know I shouldn't give too much credence to a dream because that's all that is - a dream. This one may stick with me for a while just because of the conflicting emotions it brought up, both during the dream and after I woke up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic