Bondage day-dreaming

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bondage day-dreaming

Post by scarfgagged »

Hi! I think that many of us, use to day-dream about something related with bondage... Allways at the worst moment possible

The other day i was walking down the street and i saw a woman, with a scarf mask (protecting herself from Covid i think) like a bandit in the movies, you know.
When she passed by i think she was humming, but i staerted day-dreaming that she was gagged beneath the scarf.

When i realized i was at the door of my home! lol

What about you? Do you day-dream?
Last edited by scarfgagged 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
d4mseling4gs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by d4mseling4gs »

scarfgagged wrote: 3 years ago Hi! I think that many of us, use to day-dream about something related with bondage... Allways at the worst moment possible

The other day i was walking sown the street and i saw a woman, with a scarf mask (protecting herself from Covid i think) like a bandit in the movies, you know.
When she passed by i think she was humming, but i staerted day-dreaming that she was gagged beneath the scarf.

When i realized i was in the door of my home! lol

What about you? Do you day-dream?
I see! Haha I relate I feel a lot of us are getting cabin fever. I get it about strangers. For me, when I start to daydream about TUG stuff, it's usually when I'm by myself at work or home on the computer. The first thing I see in my head are gags, like picturing someone creep up behind me at home (though not in a scary way, more fun TUG, safe way lol).

I get a feeling in my body like riding a roller coaster wash over me and my heart starts beating fast. From there, if I can, I look at some damsel in distress pictures or do a little bit of self-bondage when I can hehe
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

You're right😂

I think I was 12. I started day dreaming during class becouse the day before, my bro "captured" me as usual😂.
My head was resting on my hand and suddenly I was recalling the latest TUG I had, becouse my bro gagged me differently.
My mouth was slightly open and I started drooling without notice😅.
I was so embarrassed😅.
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

Now that its the height of summer where I am, there's tons of pretty girls walking around wearing sundresses. I can't help but imagine them hogtied with rope and gagged with a big strip of duct tape! :D
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I did this a lot when I was in high school and just starting to discover my preference for bondage. I had advanced classes I shared with a lot of the arrogant jock types, whom I deliberately avoided because of their massive egos. Like, to the point their antic led to a teacher getting fired. While in class, I would often daydream about tying some of these guys up, as a bit of "humbling" tactic.

This occurred in History class. We sat at these long table that sat about 5-6 students each. I sat near the window with 2 others. Most everyone else filled up the front of the room near the white board, all huddled together. There were several of these guys I fantasized about. This moment specifically occurred with a guy I'll call "Carson." Carson was overly tall, probably tellest among us, and ran track, which made him incredibly lean. He had dirty blonde hair short on the sides and longer up top that curled into a sort of puff. Small blue eyes, faint patches of freckles around his cheeks that almost vanished into his tanned skin, and wearing braces that he would occasionally fiddle with in class by adjusting the rubber bands in his mouth. He sat in the middle of the center table up front, so he was almost surrounded by the other kids. Most of the time he wore simple short sleeve shirts and almost always a pair of shorts. Being super tall, his legs far outgrew them and the shorts would ride even higher up his thighs when he sat down. I imagine if he had been a female student, he would've been dress-coded immediately.

On this day, the late bell had not rung yet, so everyone was up and walking around talking about general unspecific things, just joking and laughing. Carson was already at his seat, as was I (waiting for class to start). He sat with his back to another student seated to the table behind him, who was turned around in his own chair so as to be facing the rest of the kids talking. I'll call him Amad.

As a joke to mess with him, and being in the perfect spot to do it, Amad reached from behind Carson and wrapped his arm around Carson's neck pulling him backward and letting out a playful "Rwar!" scream. Carson was caught off guard for a second, placing his hands on Amad's arm and arching his back across the chair, even losing his balance a little. Amad let go and Carson turned around, and they both just laughed. It ended with Carson giving Amad a punch on the arm and a gentle slap on the face before turning back around just as the teacher came in and told everyone to get settled.

I remember that scene played out, but I cannot tell you for the life of me what actually went on during that class period because all I could think about was the fantasy of being someone like Amad, reaching from behind an unsuspecting Carson. Except, instead of a playful headlock, reaching around and clamping down over his mouth and pressing onto his shoulder. I spent that whole class imagining Carson, this tall runner being completely caught off guard and silenced while I stood behind him hand-gagging him and keeping him from getting out of his chair to fend me off or get away. In my mind I was stronger than most (if only reality was the same), so Carson could only helplessly remain seated, pawing at my hands and arms in a futile attempt to get away. It's an added bonus, too, because Carson's voice dropped pretty early in Middle school, so he had deep tone I imagine would make for great moaning and gag-talk.
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

Throughout the day I find myself daydreaming about being a damsel in distress. Especially when I’m walking near railroad tracks. I like to daydream I’m tied to them by the dastardly villain. And sometimes when I see a pole or post I imagine the villain has tied me to it and is lighting dynamite at my feet. But even when I’m just at home watching boring tv shows I daydream about being a damsel in distress.
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I often daydream about bondage throughout the day.

Usually it's just a fun tie up. A girl comes to visit me, sometime she's someone I know, but sometimes she's just some imaginary female. We get to talking about bondage, and before long we are involved in some roleplay. The girl, always get tied up in the end. All done on a friendly basis, with a bit of luck, she will visit again. :lol:
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

Frankly I'd be surprised anyone here DOESN'T daydream about this :lol:

Whenever a female friend is late is late for something, my brain usually goes, "Yeah... but what if it's because she's bound and gagged?" and even if she shows up, like, 2 minutes later, my brain's gonna hold onto that scenario and distract me later
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

I had a day-dream fantasy whilst walking around town yesterday. I was walking paces behind a woman who was angrily bitching to someone on the phone, and sounded like a brat. I overheard her say, "I'm sorry, I know it's a lot of money but I want it!" and "I'm not being difficult," which was rich. She was wearing a black fitness tank and black fitness leggings that did well for her shapely ass and nice legs. She was blonde with some red streaks in her hair.

As I followed her, I imagined pouncing her and gagging her tight with duct tape around the head to shut her up and teach her a lesson, and then binding her with duct tape. She'd need a good spanking on her bottom too!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic