Refusal of a tug

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Refusal of a tug

Post by David Han »

I had this experience once where someone wanted me to tie them up and I politely declined. First, at that time, I did not know how to tie up people. Second, it was a party and I was not yet ready to come out with my kink yet. So tell me, anyone refused a tug before?
Tie me up and have fun with me
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

No but then never been offered one in those circumstances and I can understand why you did refuse David.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Yeah someone offered to duct tape me to a chair (my favorite type of bondage so it was hard to decline haha) but then they said they would leave and go do errands and be back that night to release me. That would of been 10 hours of being tied up alone. So to be safe I declined.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Looking back there are a few times where I refused a tug, when I should have taken it. But hindsight is always 20/20. It might have let to some interesting situations, but at the time I was too scared to do it, something I regret now. One example is in my Germany 1982 story (http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1829) where I escaped from being tied to a tree. I wonder what would have happened if I did not resist that hard...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

When I was young playing with friends the boys wanted to play Indians and tie me and the sister of one of them to a tree like they were going to burn us at the stake. I had just started figuring out my kink and freaked out and said I just remembered I needed to go home. Sometime later my two sisters and I played Indians and each of us took a turn being the damsel in distress tied to the post to be burned at the stake. It was a lot of fun and I realized I was sorry I didn’t stay to get tied to the tree in the game with my friends earlier.
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic