Any fans of the original TUG site?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
tiedjay

Any fans of the original TUG site?

Post by tiedjay »

Any fans of the original tug site (https://www.asstr.org/~canuck100/)?

I used to visit pretty regularly in the early 00s and it was a seminal site for me and my development. Loved the stories from the likes of dudulb, PH, Doug and the like. The site perfectly encapsulated by growing feeling towards bondage and had enough innocence about the stories to ease me in gently.

Anyone else here who was a regular visitor to the original site?
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I found the site in 2001, when I had a PC for the first time. Tried to find boneage stories and found another Dreambook site, but that was mainly erotic and m/f in nature. I think Canuck made a post there, telling people about his own site, which was way more to my liking. Became a regular lurker than, mainly because I had no stories to tell and it was still about true stories.

I spent a lot of late Saturday nights on there. Good memories.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

Yes, I am. I "stumbled" upon it in 2002, as a result of reading the stories that had been posted by Doug R., in his own Website. One thing led to another.

Ebascoray
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

You will find a number of people here that were regulars on the old site (including Canuck himself).
A lot of the stories from the site have been posted to this site, you'll find them in the archives.

Sometimes I miss the nightly chat sessions, which for me in a European time zone where really late at night.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Can't remember exactly how I stumbled on it, but it seemed like the only site that felt right. Everything else was a bit too hardcore for me, especially when I was younger.

Met someone I corresponded with regularly for most of a summer, and another that I emailed back and forth regularly for the better part of two years. Both just disappeared one day without warning or explanation and I haven't heard from them since. That hurt a bit. But such is the nature of the internet, I guess. Especially with kids.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Yarp, used to love reading the stories there
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Very much si
Tie me up and have fun with me
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

shyguy92 wrote: 3 years ago Can't remember exactly how I stumbled on it, but it seemed like the only site that felt right. Everything else was a bit too hardcore for me, especially when I was younger.
100% identify with this.
I know most of the stories are archived but I still love reading them on the old school site. Lot of nostalgia!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Big fan here! ( :P obviously!). Glad to see that it had a good impact on a lot of you.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I discovered it in 2003 and read a lot of the stories, including many from before I actually found it. A few still stick out in my mind, though I only rarely read stories anymore.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

2005 for me i still like to go back and go threw all the stories and experinces people contributed
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

oh yes, I remember discovering it back in the late 2000s, around 2007/2008 ( when I think at that time the site was no longer being updated.) however I remember reading many of the stories on there late at night on the Family PC before I had my Own laptop, I mostly recall the stories Written by Doug about his childhood tie up games, but also remember browsing all the other stories uploaded as well, I sometimes still like to go back and check out the site from time to time.
Last edited by Nightly Binds 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

The skeleton Beam wrote: 3 years ago oh yes, I remember discovering it back in the late 2000s, around 2007/2008 ( when I think at that time site was no longer being updated.) however I remember reading many of the stories on there late at night on the Family PC before I had my Own laptop, I mostly recall the stories Written by Dough about his childhood tie up games, but also remember browsing all the other stories uploaded as well, I sometimes still like to go back and check out the site from time to time.
You can now find Doug's stories, as well as all the other stories, on this site. They are indexed by author here: Index of Archives

The stories are posted in the Archives for Everyone and Archives for Adults sections
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

tiedjay wrote: 3 years ago
shyguy92 wrote: 3 years ago Can't remember exactly how I stumbled on it, but it seemed like the only site that felt right. Everything else was a bit too hardcore for me, especially when I was younger.
100% identify with this.
I know most of the stories are archived but I still love reading them on the old school site. Lot of nostalgia!
I fervently support this statement. Had been a constant "lurker" when ever possible myself. And I very much appreciate the constant re-posting of that stuff...
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Canuck100 wrote: 3 years ago
The skeleton Beam wrote: 3 years ago oh yes, I remember discovering it back in the late 2000s, around 2007/2008 ( when I think at that time site was no longer being updated.) however I remember reading many of the stories on there late at night on the Family PC before I had my Own laptop, I mostly recall the stories Written by Dough about his childhood tie up games, but also remember browsing all the other stories uploaded as well, I sometimes still like to go back and check out the site from time to time.
You can now find Doug's stories, as well as all the other stories, on this site. They are indexed by author here: Index of Archives

The stories are posted in the Archives for Everyone and Archives for Adults sections
oh yeah, I did recall seeming some posted on here before. I certainly have to give them a read again sometime and give me a big a nostalgia trip heh heh. thanks.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Big fan since october 2002. I loved Doug's and Richard UK's stories.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Yep! Loved it on there.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Amazing site, got me hooked
Tie me up and have fun with me
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Big fan
Aphrodite
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aphrodite »

I first came across it after it had died out, but loved many of the stories that were there
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Aphrodite wrote: 2 years ago I first came across it after it had died out, but loved many of the stories that were there
They’re all here in the archives section if you want to read them again. 🙂
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Yes, and I'd lost track of it until now! Thanks!

I rememeber submitting a story or two to Grommit's but I don't know if it ever got posted or not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic