How would you grab me?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JLG_Justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How would you grab me?

Post by JLG_Justice »

Hi all,

I am reading some very good short stories in the 'how would you-section' and I would like to see if in my case I can get some nice short stories from y'all!

I'm 180 cm long and a male (23 yrs old), I am walking in a big forest and it is autumn, my big scarf is wrapped around my neck because it is so cold. My scarf is a bit girly, but I like that. I am wearing a long black coat. No one knows I am walking there, my surroundings think I am at my university for the next few days.

How would you kidnap me and how would you tie me up? Ransom, personal slave or just use me as a fuckslave?

Cheers,

JLG_Justice
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

I would definitely be keeping up with your movements in the Forest. And I'm tracking you. To I know a point that would have to take a break. And I have a tranquilizer dart rifle at my disposal. And when I see my chance I fire two darts at your thigh. And hope that I hit my mark.
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
JLG_Justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JLG_Justice »

Ok, that is a cool start! How would you proceed on kidnapping me if I get knocked out by the two darts?
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

I would make sure that you went down. And be close to grab you. I would have my duffel bag with ropes, gags and blindfolds. I would start tying up your wrists,elbows and upper arms really secure and tight. Then I would go to your ankles and legs. I would stuff your mouth. And Gorilla brand duct tape and bandana. And bandana blindfold
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

I might wait for you to pass me by, and grab you from behind. I'll push a chloroform soaked cloth over your mouth and nose, making you fall asleep almost immediately.
When you wake up, you might try to rub your eyes, but you won't be able to do that. Your arms are tied to the chair back with silk scarves.
Your legs will be tied too to the chair legs, also with silk scarves at ankles and knees.
You can see the reflection of your face in a mirror, and then you see that you are very well gagged! again with silk scarves, one inside your mouth, a knotted one cleave gagging you, and an OTM one.

I think I just need company... I might keep your for some time
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic