Getting into cross-dressing/self-bondage?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
GagHerRealGood

Getting into cross-dressing/self-bondage?

Post by GagHerRealGood »

I identify as male and enjoy bound & gagged women, and lately I've been fantasizing a lot about cross-dressing and practicing self-bondage while crossdressed. I know there are some prominent members here who enjoy crossdressing bondage and I wanted to learn more about how I can get into it and what precautions I should take when practicing self-bondage that may be unique to crossdressing/doing drag.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Well, getting into crossdressing itself can be a daunting task. There are lots of forums and tutorials online that can help.

When you see bound and gagged women, ask yourself what it is that you find interesting about them. Is it their outfit? How they are bound and gagged? Now ask yourself if you would like to trade places with them. This can give you all sorts of ideas on what you want to do for bondage as well as some outfits you would like to wear.

The same precautions apply to self bondage whether you are crossdressing or not. I can't think of anything unique offhand other than getting lipstick on your gag.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I have never done so myself, but be careful with high heels and wigs:

High heels are known to be hard to walk in and van cause injuries like a broken or strained ankle. While gagged and in bondage, falling could be dangerous, if not deadly. Of course, wearing them in a chairtie or so should be (relatively) safe.

If you normally have short hair, you might be less aware of the impact of long hair on your surroundings. Watch out for moving parts like hinges etc.

Finally, be aware that cross-dressing is illegal in some countries. If you are in any western country, it should be okay.

Self-bondage is inherently dangerous, so please play careful. Use back-up methods. If you are not one hundred percent certain you will get free, do not fasten yourself.
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago Well, getting into crossdressing itself can be a daunting task. There are lots of forums and tutorials online that can help.

When you see bound and gagged women, ask yourself what it is that you find interesting about them. Is it their outfit? How they are bound and gagged? Now ask yourself if you would like to trade places with them. This can give you all sorts of ideas on what you want to do for bondage as well as some outfits you would like to wear.

The same precautions apply to self bondage whether you are crossdressing or not. I can't think of anything unique offhand other than getting lipstick on your gag.
Thanks for the recommendations, [mention]captured_prize[/mention]. I think examining what I like about bound & gagged women helps. Do you have any forums or tutorials on CD you would recommend? You may feel free to PM me.
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago I have never done so myself, but be careful with high heels and wigs:

High heels are known to be hard to walk in and van cause injuries like a broken or strained ankle. While gagged and in bondage, falling could be dangerous, if not deadly. Of course, wearing them in a chairtie or so should be (relatively) safe.

If you normally have short hair, you might be less aware of the impact of long hair on your surroundings. Watch out for moving parts like hinges etc.

Finally, be aware that cross-dressing is illegal in some countries. If you are in any western country, it should be okay.

Self-bondage is inherently dangerous, so please play careful. Use back-up methods. If you are not one hundred percent certain you will get free, do not fasten yourself.
Those are good safety call-outs! Thank you, [mention]Beaumains[/mention].
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Don't know anything about cross dressing though I would imagine one of the biggest fears would be being discovered by someone who doesn't know or understand your desires.

As to self bondage the most important thing is safety. If you are using rope make sure you have an escape knife you can reach, it's no good on a table if you're tied up on the floor1 And make sure it is sharp enough to actually cut the rope if needed. Similar with handcuffs, make sure you can reach the key, get it in the lock and release yourself. make sure key and cuffs are in good condition, you don't want the key snapping in the lock.

Finally and probably the most important never stuff anything into your mouth for a gag when alone. If you start to choke you will panic, not be able to get free and possibly die.
Jinko28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jinko28 »

I’ve only had force crossdressing when I’ve been tied up by my wife and her two friends. Strappado with a silk scarf wrapped around my mouth whilst they put me in a dress and high heels. I am then chairtied with lots of rope and I start to drool on my dress because of the scarf so they gag me. Stuff silk panties in my mouth and wrap it around my head with pink duct tape.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Me and my brother were forced to crossdress when we spied on our sister's slumber party
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

If you're concerned about getting caught make sure you have makeup remover and/or petroleum jelly. Also if you stay with anyone and you choose to wear lipstick be careful of where you rest your head. That lipstick gets on anything and is s pain to wash off of anything. It's one of those things I do occasionally but not nearly as often as self bondage, both because of the preparations needed for it and because I'm only into crossdressing when bondage is involved. Generally only do it fully when my wife's on vacation or work training for a couple of days.
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

I mean, I got into crossdressing as a kid and then decided to myself "well if I'm going to dress as a girl maybe I should try and see what it's like to be a damsel in distress" and tied myself up for the first time while pretending I'm a waitress that's just had a robbery happen and my bondage thing sort of went from there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic