Dom, switch or sub?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

Your TUGs role

Male Dom
93
18%
Male Switch
231
45%
Male Sub
109
21%
Female Dom
3
1%
Female Switch
32
6%
Female Sub
45
9%
 
Total votes: 513

User avatar
JayDee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 3
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Europe

Post by JayDee »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Thanks for starting this poll Jana.
Male Dom here.

I'm sure the predominance of male subs is of little surprise to most of us.
Agreed. I actually did a similar poll on the old site and was a bit surprised by it as well. It's also a bit sad to then see how few female doms there are haha.
User avatar
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 76
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Chicago, IL

Post by boundsub »

Yes thanks for the poll. Very interesting results was not expecting so many switches but it does make sense given the number of doms per every sub. Gotta switch it up sometimes.

I'm a male sub here.
GermanFeetlover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 11
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by GermanFeetlover »

Male Switch and in girls feet.

My female play partner loves my feet, because they are so soft. She loves it to write with Henna some kinky words on my soles :o ;)
Don 't distress yourself, leave it up to me :D
Deleted User 1059

Post by Deleted User 1059 »

Female sub for me. I've been experimenting with switching when RPing with other females but I'm a sub 100% of the time when I'm with males.
User avatar
BandG
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 80
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by BandG »

26 year old male.

Was always submissive and if offered the choice I would be the one tied up for sure.

But recently I have got into the idea of being the dom too. I dated a woman a few months back who owned some bondage tape but wanted to be the one taped so I taped her wrists to the bedframe and had sex with her while hand gagging her and it really turned me on!

I love the idea of humiliation too. I would love to be tied up with dirty panties as a gag and encased in stockings and tape while my captor tickles my feet and spanks me.

But similarly I would love to tie a woman up and do that exact same thing to her!

From experience most women like the idea of being tied up but yet to meet one who loves bondage for bondage sake. It's mostly they want to be tied to a bed while they have sex rather than being tied up to a chair, gagged and teased!
User avatar
Latexrubberboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 5
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: U.K

Post by Latexrubberboy »

Male switch here!

I've always liked being on both sides. More fun to be had overall!
Dr_Depravo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 30
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by Dr_Depravo »

I’ve never considered myself anything but a dom since switching or subbing doesn’t really appeal to me.
I might be willing to try out being the sub sometime but I consider myself a pure-blooded Dom.
User avatar
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 109
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by Johnny »

All sub! If I don't end up tied up and gagged I don't want to be apart of it ;)
Kik: johnnygmmy
User avatar
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 247
Joined: 2 years ago
Contact:

Post by Gagfan »

Switch, tend to favor being the victim but being on the other end it pretty fun in the right scenario too
Big fan of over the top bondage

For my stories I havent gotten around to posting here: https://www.deviantart.com/gagfan
Bartbartbart
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 10
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: venlo, nederland

Post by Bartbartbart »

Most likly a dom, cant stand to lose control
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 102
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by shyguy92 »

Switch, slight preference for the dom side, I think.
User avatar
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 71
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by Exelsia »

I voted male switch, though I've only ever experienced being a, amateur sub. I've slowly beginning to want to see a cute guy squirm in my mercy as of late, but the sub in me still lives :lol:
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
jmob21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 2
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by jmob21 »

I like to switch but like being a dom more. Prefer to top woman but would like to be a sub for a male dom. As long as someone is tied up and struggling I’m happy.
Deleted User 1843

Post by Deleted User 1843 »

Even though I'm switch, I lean more towards dom. Even though it's fun doing self-bondage, the loss of sub and dom can be annoying at times.
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 74
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: London, UK

Post by kevweasley »

Male Dom although I don’t like the word. Fetlife have something called Rope Top
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
Abird
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 47
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by Abird »

Yeah, I actually quite like that. There's rope top, and also rope bottom / rope bunny. It's a nice distinction for those who like the bondage but don't want the full BDSM thing, as there's a lot more of that on a site like Fetlife than there is on here.
Deleted User 2201

Post by Deleted User 2201 »

Male Switch, perhaps more of a sub. But it depends on the scenario I suppose.
Deleted User 1729

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

90% sub, 10% switch, 60% male.

Basically, I'm never interested in going full dom; I have to be tied up to have fun, but I wouldn't mind trading positions with another person. The 60% male just means I'm a man, but I've been told I have a good handle on writing in the female voice and most of my fictional protagonists are female.
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 26
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Post by flymiami »

In the majority, male switch. Why do one thing when you can do everything?
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 346
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by David Han »

Honesty a sub
Tie me up and have fun with me
User avatar
Vixen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 27
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Strasbourg (France)

Post by Vixen »

I just saw this again and realized I hadn't commented it...so I was like "daing it Vixen...you're so dumb... now say something their on to us!" ... so yeah! Here I am late but here!

I am surprised we are only 10 female switches in this house... also yes this site is like a big frat house to me. For myself I am what I call "A True Switch" I enjoy both ends as much and will tie or Get tied by Anyone or anything. It dosent matter if you are A guy a Girl a woman a man I don't really mind. I also do every intensity from light bondage with ropes tickle and teaseing to heavy bondage with body cages toys and even somtimes stuff as crazy as wall bondage or metal bondage. I won't even start with the kinks to because we'd be there all day but yeah anyways "True Switch " here Loud and proud!
Just an idiot Fox girl back in bondage-town
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 26
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Post by flymiami »

Vixen wrote: 2 years ago I just saw this again and realized I hadn't commented it...so I was like "daing it Vixen...you're so dumb... now say something their on to us!" ... so yeah! Here I am late but here!

I am surprised we are only 10 female switches in this house... also yes this site is like a big frat house to me. For myself I am what I call "A True Switch" I enjoy both ends as much and will tie or Get tied by Anyone or anything. It dosent matter if you are A guy a Girl a woman a man I don't really mind. I also do every intensity from light bondage with ropes tickle and teaseing to heavy bondage with body cages toys and even somtimes stuff as crazy as wall bondage or metal bondage. I won't even start with the kinks to because we'd be there all day but yeah anyways "True Switch " here Loud and proud!
I could never quite work myself up to anything on the heavy side. Never made the pain = pleasure equation many do. But I've also found that the fantasy of a kink can sometimes be incongruous with what I actually like in person.
User avatar
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 247
Joined: 2 years ago
Contact:

Post by Gagfan »

flymiami wrote: 2 years ago
Vixen wrote: 2 years ago I just saw this again and realized I hadn't commented it...so I was like "daing it Vixen...you're so dumb... now say something their on to us!" ... so yeah! Here I am late but here!

I am surprised we are only 10 female switches in this house... also yes this site is like a big frat house to me. For myself I am what I call "A True Switch" I enjoy both ends as much and will tie or Get tied by Anyone or anything. It dosent matter if you are A guy a Girl a woman a man I don't really mind. I also do every intensity from light bondage with ropes tickle and teaseing to heavy bondage with body cages toys and even somtimes stuff as crazy as wall bondage or metal bondage. I won't even start with the kinks to because we'd be there all day but yeah anyways "True Switch " here Loud and proud!
I could never quite work myself up to anything on the heavy side. Never made the pain = pleasure equation many do. But I've also found that the fantasy of a kink can sometimes be incongruous with what I actually like in person.
Im the same way, in real life I realistically prefer fairly vanilla bondage but when it comes to fantasy or stories I love brutalizing over the top bondage and all sorts of torture/torment.
Big fan of over the top bondage

For my stories I havent gotten around to posting here: https://www.deviantart.com/gagfan
User avatar
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 212
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Couldn‘t be more of a male sub.
No surprise to the most of you though, I guess, because everything different would be weird if you‘re owned by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] :)
Image
Image
User avatar
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 126
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Midwest U.S.

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Dr_Depravo wrote: 2 years ago I’ve never considered myself anything but a dom since switching or subbing doesn’t really appeal to me.
I might be willing to try out being the sub sometime but I consider myself a pure-blooded Dom.
29 y/o Male switch here

I find this phenomenon interesting. I know that sometimes it's just part of who you are, but how does someone know if they are truly not interested in being tied up if they haven't tried it a few times? Also curious to know what folks think of someone who has not been tied doing all of the tying. Seems to me that a good dom would know what it's like to be in the sub's position.

It's an odd example, but most public safety departments require those who carry stun guns to have them used on themselves before being commissioned one of their own, so that they know what it's like to be shot with one.
That's kind of how I feel about bondage; if you wanna know how to dish it out in the best (and safest) way, you have to experience the receiving end of it first.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic