Elbows

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
SoTired
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Elbows

Post by SoTired »

What is your experience with being tied by the/tieing someone's elbows in TUGs? In any configuration, together behind the back is the first one that comes to mind, but also together in front, as part of a chair tie, etc., etc. I think its a near necessity when coming up with something difficult to escape, as free elbows allow for the victim to move their arms apart or over their legs.

But, it is often uncomfortable, even painful, and from my experience a lot of people aren't really able to do it (when it comes to behind their back). My only experience typing someone's elbows was my sister's as described in my story with her, but even for her some practise was required beforehand (assuming the position every so often so that she could rotate her shoulders all the way) and she's pretty flexible.

There is also the case for binding elbows that are not necessarily touching, which I think is a good middle ground.

What's everyone's thoughts?
Probably sleeping.
Enjoyer of tape and engineering difficult to escape scenarios.

DMs open if anyone wants to chat!
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

I usually don't tie (or get tied) elbows. My wife's arms are rather short to begin with, and I'm not so flexible either. If my elbows were pulled together behind the back, my arms would get numb quickly, and that might be dangerous. But it's true that with persistent training, they become more flexible!

But a chest harness always includes the elbows, too. In some shibari images, you might think: What, the wrists are tied so loosely, and not even cinched, she can slip out of that easily! No, she can't, because she cannot move her elbows...
U+101D3
Knowledge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knowledge »

Another position involving elbows is overhead, specifically a triceps stretch applied to both at same time (putting arms overhead and touching opposing elbows). Something can be used to lock arms in place, choice of material up to person. It frames head while moving arms out of way, allowing back access if desired.
"Even among misfits you’re a misfit"-accurate for me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic