Anybody Here Does Also Sleep Tied Up? (T)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Anybody Here Does Also Sleep Tied Up? (T)

Post by PepperFugita »

Hello people. Who is active in the adult board might already know me, but for who doesn't, this is my first time posting out of the adult board.

It is a kind of experiment that I started to do recently [sleeping tied up]. I really wanted to test how it is to be tied up for really long periods (7-8 hours) and how it is to fall asleep with your movements restricted.
I'm starting pretty simple. By now, I am wrapping 4 loops of rope around my ankles and wrists, also looping in the middle between my wrists and ankles to create cuffs of rope, that restrict even more my movement.

I take my safety measures, always letting a scissor right at the side of my bed, and also tying everything VERY CAREFULLY, to assure myself that I will not stumble on circulation problems, or even worse, nerve damage.
It is necessary to take EXTRA PRECAUSSION when playing with these things. Because if something goes out of control while you are sleeping, you're very likely to end really, REALLY SCREWED UP. Take your measures, principally if you like to tie yourself tightly (like me). I'm doing this, only because I've been in bondage for at least 5 years.
(Note: Nothing of gags that aren't breathable through, consider this as a WARNING, specially if you have respiratory problems.)

In the future, I intend to add more restraints to my predicament. Tie my toes, my knees, my thighs, add harnesses, and other things. But I will slowly incrementing in this experiment, and testing what is possible for me to do (according to my individual limits, obviously).

12/03/23: My first night honestly was kind of uncomfortable, I kept waking up constantly during my sleep, and I really didn't sleep well at all. Despite this fact, it is something that really felt good.
12/06/23: This night was extremely better than the last. I could actually rest comfortably, get a good night of sleep. I woke up only three times this night, and didn't had any problems getting back to sleep right after.

I will report the next days in my next posts within this thread, to explain what is going, and what kind of interesting conclusions I can reach. I am not doing this everyday (I believe that it isn't much recommendable), I'm taking my time to do this and not get in problems.

(OBS: Always respect your limits, take as much care as possible. More important than being a deviant, is to deviate with safety.)
Last edited by PepperFugita 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Oh, how I'd love to be able to go there! Do you tie your hands in front or behind your back?

I love the feeling of my hands tied behind my back, and I can feel quite comfortable in my bed for some time, tied hands and feet. But rarely do I actually fall asleep. Perhaps it's too exciting. What works best is trying to forget the fact that wow! I'm all tied up! and think of something else. Once I managed to sleep a bit and dream that I freed myself, only to wake up and find myself still tied. This moment of confusion, where it slowly breaks to me that I'm quite in a bind, is priceless.

I never managed a whole night, though. I either ask my sweetheart to untie me, or if she's sounds asleep and my distress gets larger than my laziness, I stand up and hop over to my cupboard and free myself using its door handle.
U+101D3
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’ve slept overnight locked in leather cuffs a few times. It was comfortable, but not really restrictive, but at least provided the sensation. I have slept with just my legs tied with rope as well. That’s was great, much tighter and helpless feeling. Though I did sometimes get a little too…distracted during the night 😉

And I intended to spend the night mummified in vet wrap, but I had a mild panic attack and had to be let out after 4 hours.

Great, now I want to sleep tied up again!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I don't sleep tied-up nearly as often as my characters in my stories, but have either in a spandex mummy bag on rare occasions, or more often tied, but not as strictly as when awake, legs together with rope, leather ankle and wrist cuffs linked with carabiner clips.

How I do sleep most often, and I find mimics close enough the sensations I seek and provides both my wife and I with a peaceful night, is when I'm in tights and a leotard, leather ankle and wrist cuffs, and rope very loosely attaching my ankle cuffs to each other and the footboard, that's it. The cuffs are just buckled, not locked. I can't get out of the spandex mummy bag without assistance, so it is extremely rare that I sleep like that, but the other way with just the ankles loosely attached, it takes me 3 seconds flat to get out and be up and about, and I find more restful now than just sleeping naked, in PJs, or any other combination. The leotard and tights already give some sense of restraint, which just by themselves make me sleep better.

Occasionally, for a bit more restrictiveness, my wife would also lock on a bondage belt around my waist to which either carabiner clips would be attached to link the wrist cuffs (but they do clank overnight, metal clip on metal D-rings), or rope would be loosely tied linking the wrist cuffs to the belt. It is loose enough for me to unbuckle the wrist cuffs, but adds a few seconds to my freeing myself.

We are both aware of all the potential dangers, and emergency situations in which one needs to get out fast. Every second counts, so delaying, even by just 10 seconds, the time it takes for someone to get out of bed is dangerous. Nevertheless, I've found, in my case, that the time it takes me to get out of bed when I'm groggy and less well rested (mundane vanilla sleep, naked or on loose PJs) is actually longer than when I sleep in tights and leotard with my ankles cuffed and tied, and just as long if my wrists are cuffed and tied to a bondage belt. Plus, in all cases, I'd have to grab minimally a bathrobe or coat as we rush on the way out, so I'm not worried in the slightest, in an emergency evac situation, about explaining to the emergency crew (they wouldn't care, they've seen everything and worse) why I'm in skintight spandex with cuffs on instead of naked or in PJs.

And despite my stories and fantasies, I've never slept gagged, unless you consider a CPAP with nasal mask and chin strap or lip seals (like Simply Breathe or SomniFix--both advertised as improving CPAP experience, but also warned against and not recommended for being used with CPAPs) a form of gag.

Basically, to paraphrase you @PepperFugita, be always mindful, fully aware, of your specific circumstances, limitations and all.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

uemndlr wrote: 4 months ago Oh, how I'd love to be able to go there! Do you tie your hands in front or behind your back?

I love the feeling of my hands tied behind my back, and I can feel quite comfortable in my bed for some time, tied hands and feet. But rarely do I actually fall asleep. Perhaps it's too exciting. What works best is trying to forget the fact that wow! I'm all tied up! and think of something else. Once I managed to sleep a bit and dream that I freed myself, only to wake up and find myself still tied. This moment of confusion, where it slowly breaks to me that I'm quite in a bind, is priceless.

I never managed a whole night, though. I either ask my sweetheart to untie me, or if she's sounds asleep and my distress gets larger than my laziness, I stand up and hop over to my cupboard and free myself using its door handle.
I forgot to specify, but I'm sleeping with my hands in my front. In future, I plan to test with my hands tied to my back also.

It's is something that is really exciting, but I still am capable to sleep, even being very self-conscious about my state.
And now that you mentioned your dream, I am curious about what kinds of dreams I can have while tied up. Maybe our physical state in sleep actually influences in the dreams we can have. If this proves itself true, it will be a very interesting thing.
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

When I was in college, I used to rig a ballgag to sleep with by taking two socks, knotting them together and then knotting the front part together in my mouth. I also used to sleep on the top bunk even after my roommate became an RA and moved out. There were a couple of times when I slept tied up during those times. Bunk beds make for ridiculously good bondage devices. The structure can be used for everything from pole ties to horizontal suspension to other things I wish I had thought of at the time. If only I could manufacture an excuse to own one at 40 and happily married.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

When I was first discovering I was into bondage I used to sleep with my legs tied up with shoelaces. One day though we woke up late for school and I had to quickly undo my legs and left the still tied shoelaces on the floor and my mom asked what they were and I just went out of my way to ignore the question and proceeded to throw them in the garbage lol I don't think I've done it since then
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

Ducttape1234 wrote: 4 months ago When I was first discovering I was into bondage I used to sleep with my legs tied up with shoelaces. One day though we woke up late for school and I had to quickly undo my legs and left the still tied shoelaces on the floor and my mom asked what they were and I just went out of my way to ignore the question and proceeded to throw them in the garbage lol I don't think I've done it since then
It's because of things like this I recommend you to use alarms :lol:
I can certainly picture myself in this situation, though
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I like to sleep with my feet tied together and my arms tied against my sides. It feels good and calming resting like that and falling asleep. I usually wake up after a few hours, but sometimes I'll sleep through the night.

I don't sleep tied up like that often but when I do I'm always in my Robin the Boy Wonder outfit. And on rare occasions I wake up not realizing I'm tied up. It's really like I was knocked unconscious when I was captured and I'm waking up in bondage like on the Batman TV show.
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 4 months ago I don't sleep tied-up nearly as often as my characters in my stories, but have either in a spandex mummy bag on rare occasions, or more often tied, but not as strictly as when awake, legs together with rope, leather ankle and wrist cuffs linked with carabiner clips.

How I do sleep most often, and I find mimics close enough the sensations I seek and provides both my wife and I with a peaceful night, is when I'm in tights and a leotard, leather ankle and wrist cuffs, and rope very loosely attaching my ankle cuffs to each other and the footboard, that's it. The cuffs are just buckled, not locked. I can't get out of the spandex mummy bag without assistance, so it is extremely rare that I sleep like that, but the other way with just the ankles loosely attached, it takes me 3 seconds flat to get out and be up and about, and I find more restful now than just sleeping naked, in PJs, or any other combination. The leotard and tights already give some sense of restraint, which just by themselves make me sleep better.

Occasionally, for a bit more restrictiveness, my wife would also lock on a bondage belt around my waist to which either carabiner clips would be attached to link the wrist cuffs (but they do clank overnight, metal clip on metal D-rings), or rope would be loosely tied linking the wrist cuffs to the belt. It is loose enough for me to unbuckle the wrist cuffs, but adds a few seconds to my freeing myself.

We are both aware of all the potential dangers, and emergency situations in which one needs to get out fast. Every second counts, so delaying, even by just 10 seconds, the time it takes for someone to get out of bed is dangerous. Nevertheless, I've found, in my case, that the time it takes me to get out of bed when I'm groggy and less well rested (mundane vanilla sleep, naked or on loose PJs) is actually longer than when I sleep in tights and leotard with my ankles cuffed and tied, and just as long if my wrists are cuffed and tied to a bondage belt. Plus, in all cases, I'd have to grab minimally a bathrobe or coat as we rush on the way out, so I'm not worried in the slightest, in an emergency evac situation, about explaining to the emergency crew (they wouldn't care, they've seen everything and worse) why I'm in skintight spandex with cuffs on instead of naked or in PJs.

And despite my stories and fantasies, I've never slept gagged, unless you consider a CPAP with nasal mask and chin strap or lip seals (like Simply Breathe or SomniFix--both advertised as improving CPAP experience, but also warned against and not recommended for being used with CPAPs) a form of gag.

Basically, to paraphrase you @PepperFugita, be always mindful, fully aware, of your specific circumstances, limitations and all.
Really interesting thing, principally the fact that you can wake up faster when you sleep in your favorite attire.
My attire doesn't make a real difference in my sleep, but I like to sleep in my pajamas (black nightdress and shorts), in underwear (bra and panties) or completely nude. I can test sleep with leotard and thigh highs, though.

I am testing only ropes by now, but in the future I can try different restraints to sleep, like leather cuffs for example. And I found the spandex mummy bags extremely interesting, definitively would want to sleep in one, hmmmmmm...
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I was going to try it tonight as my wife is gone for a couple of days but I ultimately chickened out. I pretty much have to be gagged when tied up and had ultimately decided on a ballgag, and had blindfolded myself while hogtied(loosely) but then clarity kicked in and I realized if I sleep with a ballgag my jaw is going to be really sore so I backed out.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

Mostly with my legs or ankles tied. I did it with my hands behindy back once or twice before. I had to lay on my front to sleep comfortably. Woke up once or twice but t felt nice to wake up helpless. Even with just my legs tied it was still something interesting waking up restricted.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

PepperFugita wrote: 4 months ago
And I found the spandex mummy bags extremely interesting, definitively would want to sleep in one, hmmmmmm...
If you look online, you can find all sorts of spandex mummy bags; there are some that allow you to have sleeved and gloved hands still free while the legs are either stitched together or in a single sleeve. I have both that type (legs stitched together), as well as the more traditional single bag with internal side sleeves. The former one allows me to free myself, while the latter one is pretty much inescapable if my wife locks the back-zipper to the hood's zipper.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I’ve slept wrapped up with plastic wrap or duct tape a few times. I love it, being tied up makes me sleepy in general but I fell asleep almost immediately if I’m wrapped.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Every now and then; used to do it all the time when I was younger.

I usually just tied my ankles together; and then either my wrists, or tie my arms to my sides.

The gag was always just an OTM tied firmly over the mouth.

I’d pretend that I’d been kidnapped; and I’d struggle until I’d drift off to sleep.

The gag usually slipped off partway through the night; so no real risk of injury / difficulty breathing.

One time, I shut the lights off; and then tied myself to a chair to see how long I could go for.

Woke up partway through the night, sagging forward; but still sitting.

Switched back to the bed afterward; much more comfortable.

Used to wonder about being tied to a pole in our basement boiler room for a whole night; saved that scenario until much later on.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Once at a sleepover with my friends. We had my friends older brother mummified us and wrapped in sleeping bags.
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

TightsBound wrote: 4 months ago I’ve slept overnight locked in leather cuffs a few times. It was comfortable, but not really restrictive, but at least provided the sensation. I have slept with just my legs tied with rope as well. That’s was great, much tighter and helpless feeling. Though I did sometimes get a little too…distracted during the night 😉

And I intended to spend the night mummified in vet wrap, but I had a mild panic attack and had to be let out after 4 hours.

Great, now I want to sleep tied up again!
RotiferTape wrote: 3 months ago I’ve slept wrapped up with plastic wrap or duct tape a few times. I love it, being tied up makes me sleepy in general but I fell asleep almost immediately if I’m wrapped.
sami200456boyfriend wrote: 3 months ago Once at a sleepover with my friends. We had my friends older brother mummified us and wrapped in sleeping bags.
I always had a desire to be mummified, probably would try to sleep mummified also. (I want principally to be mummified in plastic wrap, the transparency of the plastic makes it feel much more vulnerable)
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

I'm lightly cleavegagged if made to get b&gwhen sleeping. Tape is used sadly hands in front sometimes light rope to tie my arms to the side. Ankles just bound together our bed cant do speadeagle. Once or twice my bf makes me wear adult nappies so I dont need to get up to pee.
Anaya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Anaya »

I have tried it but found it difficult to sleep
TapedHands
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedHands »

All the time 8-)
19/F, Digital artwork creator

Click to visit my DeviantArt!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

rtbw wrote: 4 months ago I like to sleep with my feet tied together and my arms tied against my sides. It feels good and calming resting like that and falling asleep. I usually wake up after a few hours, but sometimes I'll sleep through the night.

I don't sleep tied up like that often but when I do I'm always in my Robin the Boy Wonder outfit. And on rare occasions I wake up not realizing I'm tied up. It's really like I was knocked unconscious when I was captured and I'm waking up in bondage like on the Batman TV show.
Phillbobaggins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phillbobaggins »

Never tried it but would love too. My mind is in overdrive when I'm tied up so I reckon I wouldn't sleep.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic