Bondage media that actually made you feel uncomfortable.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bondage media that actually made you feel uncomfortable.

Post by illest »

I put this after seeing a specific Futile Struggles video that looked like it should have been everything I wanted to see in a video but went dreadfully wrong.

The model's name was Shaysha. The video started out well enough but a few minutes in she started sobbing and then legitimately screaming in her gag and panicking. In one point in her box tie you could see what looked like her tapping out. He was putting her in a hogtie and she was rolled on her stomach and at that point you could see her legit crying and shaking. The clip then cut with a disclaimer that the model in question had a phobia of being on her stomach so he placed her back on her side.

What followed was more screaming, crying, etc to.the point that I personally wasn't sure the video shoot should have not been nixed. I'm not sure whether this was agreed on in advance but seeing models actually crying in pain/fear does nothing for me. That's one thing I do like about Steve Villa; a lot of his videos are campy but at least they're light-hearted and the models are having fun. Same with JJ.

There's also a DA poster who draws things in bondage that are pretty uncomfortable for me to watch called Gronc. It's kind of a shame for me because he draws women that look curvaceous and tantalizing, but seeing them get killed in gruesome fashion(one had them get their head explodes while another had them cleaved up) completely screws that up for me. Even some of the ways they're tied are sadistic beyond what I care for.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

What you describe is real. Futile Struggles really embodies a questionable company within the bondage community. That's why I enjoy the studios that I do, because they usually have a mix of happier shoots or mix in clips of off-script joviality. SpudRus, Bondage Mischief, TusconTied, etc.

Even Hunter's Lair can be quite scary although the bondage models are more mainstream which gives me comfort that there is consent involved. If they don't occasionally mix in or mostly do clips with no more than breast exposure, that's a red flag for me.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Yeah, generally anything that seems both bad and too real. If it's a scenario that wouldn't be good in real life, I want it to be clear it isn't real, acting quality be damned.

I also don't like fictional scenarios which include something really bad happening, hence why horror movie scenes are often ruined for me.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

I never saw something that intense sounding....me personally I find that I would be uncomfortable seeing genuine panic,and terror and crying from a bondage model....the fact that there was a cutscene acknowledging her discomfort too is a little sketchy......I did see a video somewhat resembling true terror......a girl was stripped on her belly(somewhat) her arms lashed together in multiple places behind her back, also in a strappado style,and her legs were tied in multiple places and heaved up as well so alot of her weight was on her chest.....eventually her moaning became cries and I did feel somewhat uncomfortable along with feeling shame cause I thought she looked amazing.......ita terrible to say but some studios (I don't know names specifically) don't really care about the model and just wanna capture what they want on film......that's why I definitely agree with some of thr answers above that the ones where they are more playful or that show the model untied laughing and clearly having had fun is a way more pleasurable viewing experience
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Storylines where the heroine is tied to the railroad tracks, or tied to a chair with a bomb next to her, whatever, are fine, so long as it's something you know she'll be rescued from, and she knows too ("I hope my day doesn't get blown up!") are fine. What's being discussed here is not. Too damn close to being a snuff film.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Most bondage media that involves the "victim" being hurt or injured... hot wax, clamps, whips, turns me off. I guess my tastes may be somewhat too vanilla..
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Generally, I have (what feels like) an overactive sense of empathy - so, anything that seems to cause 'too much' discomfort or pain... Nope, not for me. If the model looks like she's in actual pain, distress, crying, etc... Also, if there seems to be a risk of actual, grave injury (breath play, in whatever form, comes to mind) it's just too much.
I do like that some producers have sections in the beginning and end of videos where they discuss with the model about what is going to happen and (afterwards) how was it - but even with those, I have seen a few that made me feel uncomfortable (I don't remember the name of the model, but it was for one of the Kink.com sites - it just looked/sounded like the model didn't really speak English beyond a few words...)
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I think I saw that video before and had a similar reaction to it. It felt very wrong. I'm all for tight bondage and gags, but instant turn off if the person in it isn't actually enjoying it or wants to be there.

Similarly, I've found that I can't watch that Alice Levine TV documentary mentioned here recently. The parts with pain, torture etc just don't float my boat.
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

illest wrote: 2 years ago That's one thing I do like about Steve Villa; a lot of his videos are campy but at least they're light-hearted and the models are having fun.
Agreed, studios that are focused on bondage are my favourites. Its a shame so much of the bondage community comes with the other BDSM baggage by default.

There are some studios which have some pain play mixed in, but do it sparingly (JJ, GiGi, Sandra Silvers, Liz Andrews, Trannies in Trouble, just to name some off the top of my head). A clamp here, a spank there. It's not too over-the-top; a bit of mild discomfort, but everyone is still enjoying themselves.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

TheOfficeOrc wrote: 2 years ago
illest wrote: 2 years ago That's one thing I do like about Steve Villa; a lot of his videos are campy but at least they're light-hearted and the models are having fun.
Agreed, studios that are focused on bondage are my favourites. Its a shame so much of the bondage community comes with the other BDSM baggage by default.

There are some studios which have some pain play mixed in, but do it sparingly (JJ, GiGi, Sandra Silvers, Liz Andrews, Trannies in Trouble, just to name some off the top of my head). A clamp here, a spank there. It's not too over-the-top; a bit of mild discomfort, but everyone is still enjoying themselves.
Wow. You pretty much listed some of my favorite studios(as well as 4 of my favorite models). Yeah a lot of it goes off of my tastes. Like I've never been into the darker metal clamps on the neck/hung up like a piece of meat side of bondage that just looks out and out cruel. I've always been more of a gitl next door who's curious about being tied up, or some ludicous scenario where some girl stumbles into your bondage catalog and wants to try it out, or even some of the stories on this board where your coworkers tie you up and tickle you.

Now I'm not totally against clamps and play and really strict bondage as long as the model is into that and is enjoying herself. But seeing a model in actual tears like makeup running down her face tears? Completely repulses me. That goes beyond bondage and into some power fantasy that I don't care for. I even remember one that Sahrye was in with the guy. It was hard for me to turn away because the rope work was very good. I will say to his credit his rope work is extremely enticing. But at the end I'm not sure if he used tape that clung to her hair and face or if he was just too rough in pulling the tape off but when he got the gag off she let out a audible sign of pain and starte sobbing a bit. Completely turned me off also because I'm not used to seeing Sahrye in any real type of pain.
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

Yeah, as has been mentioned here, I think anything where the struggling and sobbing/screaming seems too real is too far for me. I can handle some of the more intense stuff, but there's a line for me. And I also think that any of the intense stuff needs to be offset by something like the model appearing at the end and talking about the experience positively, to show that they're okay with everything.
illest wrote: 2 years agoHe was putting her in a hogtie and she was rolled on her stomach and at that point you could see her legit crying and shaking. The clip then cut with a disclaimer that the model in question had a phobia of being on her stomach so he placed her back on her side.
Yeah, stuff like that is really sketchy to me. It's kind of creepy to keep stuff like that in a video, when the entire point of safe words/actions is to stop things before it goes too far, and keeping the use of a safe word/action in a video qualifies as "going too far" to me. I've not seen any Futile Struggles videos (that I'm aware of, anyway), and hearing about that has pretty much guaranteed that I won't, because if that's the kind of stuff the guy who runs it is willing to do, then I'm not okay with giving him my money/support.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

I think a two thirds of the videos around the web make me uncomfortable. It's a bit difficult to get a video okay for me.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Years ago, I found a video on Youtube. Back then at least, you could find a lot of fun, innocent videos, where people got tied up by their friends, with everyone (including the victim) has visibly fun.

But one of the videos showed a teen boy, tied up and gagged in a chair in a garden, and other teens shaving off his hair, to a military style cut, nearly nothing left. The victim there clearly wasn't ok with it, and it looked like he was sobbing a bit. Tat one felt really gross.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

A video I saw had no gags whats so ever
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Some videos that feature underwater bondage disturb me as well. I just see those scenarios as incredibly dangerous. I just feel professional or not there's a lot of stuff that can go wrong with that. Then again I also can't swim so I'll admit I'm not 100% versed on how to hold your breath underwater.
RedKit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RedKit »

illest wrote: 2 years ago I put this after seeing a specific Futile Struggles video that looked like it should have been everything I wanted to see in a video but went dreadfully wrong.

The model's name was Shaysha. The video started out well enough but a few minutes in she started sobbing and then legitimately screaming in her gag and panicking. In one point in her box tie you could see what looked like her tapping out. He was putting her in a hogtie and she was rolled on her stomach and at that point you could see her legit crying and shaking. The clip then cut with a disclaimer that the model in question had a phobia of being on her stomach so he placed her back on her side.

What followed was more screaming, crying, etc to.the point that I personally wasn't sure the video shoot should have not been nixed. I'm not sure whether this was agreed on in advance but seeing models actually crying in pain/fear does nothing for me. That's one thing I do like about Steve Villa; a lot of his videos are campy but at least they're light-hearted and the models are having fun. Same with JJ.

There's also a DA poster who draws things in bondage that are pretty uncomfortable for me to watch called Gronc. It's kind of a shame for me because he draws women that look curvaceous and tantalizing, but seeing them get killed in gruesome fashion(one had them get their head explodes while another had them cleaved up) completely screws that up for me. Even some of the ways they're tied are sadistic beyond what I care for.
Which clip was it?
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

RedKit wrote: 2 years ago
illest wrote: 2 years ago I put this after seeing a specific Futile Struggles video that looked like it should have been everything I wanted to see in a video but went dreadfully wrong.

Which clip was it?
It's on Boundhub. It's called "Escape Artists Can't Escape 2"
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

I've just seen this first video you mention on Boundhub. You're right - it's very strange and seems like the actress is genuinely asking to stop. She's crying real tears and tries to dislodge her gag when he's about to hogtie her on her stomach. She's tapping out but he's just ignoring her.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

I have to say I am a big fan of his rope work always. And there must be a reason that models like Rachel Adams, JJ Plush, Orphelia K and more keep on returning to him.

But this vid is not cool at all. Not healthy and she is scared. I like it when they pretend to be scared our something. But this is not good.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

In Futile Struggle's videos and some others I hate when the breast bondage is so much it causes bleeding out of the nipples, very troubling
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

For me, it's all I guess based around preferences mainly, and there are a lot of things I'll let slide, but if there are some things in bondage media that make me uncomfortable, it'd all be in categories. such as.

videos- When ever a video goes into complete brutal play, like there was a video I seen before, where A man tied his wife up for always nagging him, now that premise alone can be kind of funny to work around, but this video ended up making me uncomfortable when the Husband took the whole thing to a brutal level like tossing her around, holding and talking to her aggressively, saying how he'll break her neck if she tries to struggle or complain ( done so while gripping her neck tightly threatening to choke her. ) yeah it was all just acting, but, those sort of themes really put me off, and I can never watch a video that goes that severe into rough play.

Also I checked out the Video from futile struggles everyone is mentioning on here, and yeah I can really see what the issues with it are, the way the Women bound is acting seems way too uncomfortable or real for her to be actually enjoying it, unless she a really good actor, it doesn't look like she's having fun. :( I hope it was all just a well done performance.

as for Stories, I love reading tug and bondage stories of all sort of course, but much like above, I can never get into a story that gets extremely cruel or sever, playing out like some snuff fantasy, like there's a couple of author's I saw on deviantart, one who writes a lot of stories about people, mostly women restrained, tortured or killed in brutal ways, some having themes of surgery done to their bodies, like removing limbs or adding alterations to them, turning them into things like human dogs, pigs, even a toilet...

Another author I seen who writes about People again usually women being kidnapped tortured severely and usually trapped in some horrible bondage predicament, like being buried alive , but kept alive as well through different methods, forced to endure many tortures installed in their prison's, both physically and mentally

when I come across stuff like that, it puts me way off, like don't get me wrong, I like Non con scenarios usually. but I hate stories that go into the line about being nothing but cruel abuse of people being kidnapped and subjected to such things as torture, slavery, sexual abuse, permanent bondage or physical body alterations or even death, frankly while I never like to judge, ( given my own tastes and preferences ) I could never get the appeal to something along the lines of those.

but yeah, that's stuff that mainly makes me feel uncomfortable with bondage Media.
Last edited by Nightly Binds 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

The skeleton Beam wrote: 2 years ago For me, it's all I guess based around preferences mainly, and there are a lot of things I'll let slide, but if there are some things in bondage media that make me uncomfortable, it'd all be in categories. such as.

videos- When ever a video goes into complete brutal play, like there was a video I seen before, where A man tied his wife up for always nagging him, now that premise alone can be kind of funny to work around, but this video ended up making me uncomfortable when the Husband took the whole thing to a brutal level like tossing her around, holding and talking to her aggressively, saying how he'll break her neck if she tries to struggle or complain ( done so while gripping her neck tightly threatening to choke her. ) yeah it was all just acting, but, those sort of themes really put me off, and I can never watch a video that goes that severe into rough play.

Also I checked out the Video from futile struggles everyone is mentioning on here, and yeah I can really see what the issues with it are, the way the Women bound is acting seems way too uncomfortable or real for her to be actually enjoying it, unless she a really good actor, it doesn't look like she's having fun. :( I hope it was all just a well done performance.

as for Stories, I love reading tug and bondage stories of all sort of course, but much like above, I can never get into a story that gets extremely cruel or sever, playing out like some snuff fantasy, like there's a couple of author's I saw on deviantart, one who writes a lot of stories about people, mostly women restrained, tortured or killed in brutal ways, some having themes of surgery done to their bodies, like removing limbs or adding alterations to them, turning them into things like human dogs, pigs, even a toilet...

Another author I seen who writes about People again usually women being kidnapped tortured severely and usually trapped in some horrible bondage predicament, like being buried alive , but kept alive as well through different methods, forced to endure many tortures installed in their prison's, both physically and mentally

when I come across stuff like that, it puts me way off, like don't get me wrong, I like Non con scenarios usually. but I hate stories that go into the line about being nothing but cruel abuse of people being kidnapped and subjected to such things as torture, slavery, sexual abuse, permanent bondage or physical body alterations or even death, frankly while I never like to judge, ( given my own tastes and preferences ) I could never get the appeal to something along the lines of those.

but yeah that'd have to be the main idea of what Makes me uncomfortable on bondage media.
Agree heavily with all of this. Some stories and videos make it seem like some people use bondage/severe themes to fantasize taking out some agenda they have against women based on some past traumatic experience and I just can't deal with some of that thing. There are DA users I have blocked because they make content so vile in the sense that you said that it repulses me to even look at it at a glance. I like perilous situations but death let alone gruesome deaths is a complete turnoff for me. Even with authors like ElijahPink and Jam that have gags that would seem to restrict breathing they make sure to do it in a sense where you know the drawn damsels are fine. It's all goofy cartoony/video game stuff or dimestore villain humor. I'm not down with torture/snuff fantasies. Not to be judgmental but I feel those themes represent the worst stigma of people who enjoy bondage.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

This for me is difficult to say here, but originally I felt uncomfortable at the idea to register and/or write (in the case of the oldest version) in this site. For many reason: this site allows the registration of kids under the legal age; in the past, there were some weird users who pretended to be kids being blatantly adults or other ones who seemed they wanted to approach younger users; I do know finally there's (or there has been) some user who had problems with the law (I prefer not to do the names).
So why I changed my mind?
The last version of this community appears to be safer than the previous ones. If only kids younger than 18 couldn't register....
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

illest wrote: 2 years ago
The skeleton Beam wrote: 2 years ago For me, it's all I guess based around preferences mainly, and there are a lot of things I'll let slide, but if there are some things in bondage media that make me uncomfortable, it'd all be in categories. such as.

but yeah that'd have to be the main idea of what Makes me uncomfortable on bondage media.
Agree heavily with all of this. Some stories and videos make it seem like some people use bondage/severe themes to fantasize taking out some agenda they have against women based on some past traumatic experience and I just can't deal with some of that thing. There are DA users I have blocked because they make content so vile in the sense that you said that it repulses me to even look at it at a glance. I like perilous situations but death let alone gruesome deaths is a complete turnoff for me. Even with authors like ElijahPink and Jam that have gags that would seem to restrict breathing they make sure to do it in a sense where you know the drawn damsels are fine. It's all goofy cartoony/video game stuff or dimestore villain humor. I'm not down with torture/snuff fantasies. Not to be judgmental but I feel those themes represent the worst stigma of people who enjoy bondage.

yeah I get what you mean, like, for me, when I say I like" Non con " themes, it never goes into anything of the extreme like mentioned here, it's usually like, " people getting tied up when they don't want to " result of something like a lost bet, or a over the top prank, or maybe yeah just someone being * ahem * " mean " but nothing ever like hardcore torture, I tend to go for stuff more like Humiliation mainly, I mean, I do enjoy some elements of " torment " in bondage media, , but they'd mainly be things like , lighter discomforts, smelly torture, tickling, ect , but nothing more extreme.

Also I do like Peril too, a lot actually, but just never ones that focus the characters Dying or suffering extremely, I usually prefer instead for the one facing the peril to end up escaping or being rescued or at least open ended to let your mind decide what happed, for me, it's all about the struggle from danger, the thrill and urgency one must escape before something bad happens. that's where I lie with the focus, heck, even for stories that has a person just suffering, I'd be more okay with it if it at least ended with them overcoming the torment and escaping or just having some retribution, but, that usually isn't the case with most tales I've come across.

and for sure agree with stuff like you say with Elijahpink works and alike, they use some extreme bondage themes, but as you say it's done in a more, over the top none serious way, almost bizarrely humorous which usually I prefer in bondage,

I Mean yeah, I certainly never like to judge, but when something focuses on trying to be as Cruel, dark and twisted as it can be, ( again like some sort of fictional snuff fantasy ) to the point where it can also become unpleasantly depressing, , it's just a major turn off for me and, I just never get why one wants to go that far with stuff, cause I hear you about it feeling like a bad stigma among bondage lovers, it's why I really do like places like Tug's, which has that more less brutal stuff you'd find elsewhere, most stories usually being down to earth in some way.

but yea yeah I didn't mean to sound like I was making a big rant now, but just wanted to express that a bit.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Anyone watched Hunter Hunter? There's an archer boy who gets captured, stripped down and tied to a chair.

And then his captor cuts open his hole and starts poking around in his brain to interrogate/lobotomies him. With that's done he's then fed to monstrous insects.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic