Hairstyles

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hairstyles

Post by TieMeUp6 »

Preferred hairstyles for females?

This can be from the perspective of a a female being tied and what you prefer or from the perspective of the dom tying and gagging a female … is there any hairstyle that sets you off more?

As a female sub - I enjoy wearing my hair in 2 braids - it gives an innocent look but my dom can also pull on them a little …

Would love to hear thoughts on this!
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

Ponytail. 1. They look nice, 2. Keeps most of the hair out of the way if you wanna do a wrapgag
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
SoTired
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoTired »

For me its gotta be a high ponytail or pigtails, as BratBinder said above, to allow for gags to not interfere. I also think that keeping hair out of their face while moving around is better in terms of comfort.
Probably sleeping.
Enjoyer of tape and engineering difficult to escape scenarios.

DMs open if anyone wants to chat!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another Ponytail fan here, they look good, and they should keep most of the hair out of harms way.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

As much as I prefer the look of hair loose and down, I have to agree that a ponytail is the most efficient for bondage. Keeps the hair out of the way of gags and keeps the hair out of the damsel’s face so we can see that lovely gagged mouth.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I'm a big ponytail fan myself. Though I also worked with an actress who put her hair in a single braid that looked great. Both are great for showing off the woman's lovely face.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic