Video game characters you'd like to see in bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

I have admit, I'm not super fluent in video games (which I'd love to remedy one day)... but growing up, I had a PS2, and one of the only series I ever fell head-over-heels for was Jak & Daxter. Yeah, Jak really needed to get the full rope-and-tape treatment. (He'd probably be just as good at tying as being tied, come to think of it. Anyway, fantastical adventurers in peril are always up my alley.)
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

As someone who used to play Overwatch religiously, I'm gonna go with Mercy, D.va and Sombra.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

TomYi wrote: 3 years ago This applies to most of the characters on my wish list, but there's two ladies I like that are obscure enough to avoid Rule 34, and those are Lita and Ophelia from Brütal Legend.
Ooooo good call on these two!
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Definitely Claire Redfield. She was my first video game crush when I first played RE2 in 1999. Oh god I’m old.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Not to sound cliche, but Lara Croft. I would love for her to get gagged in a game. I especially wish Angelina Jolie had gotten gagged when she played Lara in the Tomb Raider movies. The premise is perfect for a damsel in distress scene. The bad guys leave her bound and gagged in a tomb (maybe in a sarcophagus?), and she has to escape. It would be perfect! 😍
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago Not to sound cliche, but Lara Croft. I would love for her to get gagged in a game. I especially wish Angelina Jolie had gotten gagged when she played Lara in the Tomb Raider movies. The premise is perfect for a damsel in distress scene. The bad guys leave her bound and gagged in a tomb (maybe in a sarcophagus?), and she has to escape. It would be perfect! 😍
I don't remember the scene in the movie. But i have a old Lara croft work i will show you in my topic.
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

RotiferTape wrote: 3 years ago Definitely Claire Redfield. She was my first video game crush when I first played RE2 in 1999. Oh god I’m old.
That’s funny because Jill Valentine was my first video game crush.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Anyone from Senran Kagara(Especially Ryona because she already seems to be into this type of stuff)
Shermie from KoF
Yukiko Amagi from Persona 4(because her voice sounds so cute even without a gag)
Rumble Roses(All of them)
Street Fighter girls(ElijahPink has imho the BEST tie-up art piece I've probably ever seen in general featuring them let alone for Street Fighter; it's called "Super Cage Struggler Turbo)
B. Orchid and Kim Wu tied together
Wuixiang from Samurai Shodown
Of Course Iroha from Samurai Shodown
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

gustorak wrote: 3 years ago
Gagman wrote: 3 years ago Not to sound cliche, but Lara Croft. I would love for her to get gagged in a game. I especially wish Angelina Jolie had gotten gagged when she played Lara in the Tomb Raider movies. The premise is perfect for a damsel in distress scene. The bad guys leave her bound and gagged in a tomb (maybe in a sarcophagus?), and she has to escape. It would be perfect! 😍
I don't remember the scene in the movie. But i have a old Lara croft work i will show you in my topic.
It wasnt in the movie. Thays just what I wish would have happened.
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago
gustorak wrote: 3 years ago
It wasnt in the movie. Thays just what I wish would have happened.
Oh but was a good wish ;)

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

I'm not into bondage, but I'm currently playing "Desperados 3", which allows you to tie up people, including women. I actually try not to kill the women, but always knock them out and tie them up. One of the characters, Isabelle, when tying someone up will occasionally say "too tight? Good!" I guess, this is something people on this forum would find to be a huge turn on, am I right?
Also, if you're into handcuffs, check out the game "S.W.A.T. 3". It is old, but really good for those who love surrender and handcuffing.
I of course have to mention the wonderful scene in "Resident Evil 2 Remake" in which Claire Redfield has to put her hands up and get down on her knees to be tied up.
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

If anyone happened to say Link....

Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

[quote=Chris12 post_id=69413 time=1599751057 user_id=210]
If anyone happened to say Link....

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Alistair and Cullen from Dragon Age, Link from Legend of Zelda, maybe Drayden from Pokemon Black and White, to name a few
I said Link! And I am very happy. I'll take him. ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Vel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vel »

I love seeing some bondage from Pokemon and Fire emblem characters
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Vel wrote: 3 years ago I love seeing some bondage from Pokemon and Fire emblem characters
Definitely a man of culture! :D
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

I know i should post my video game girls here but it More easy in my art topic: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 522#p69522

I some Old Work on Fire Emblem post and comming don't miss it. I'm alway's happy to recive comment if you have one to give. This help me to get better for my future drawing and stories.

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Vel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vel »

Chris12 wrote: 3 years ago
Vel wrote: 3 years ago I love seeing some bondage from Pokemon and Fire emblem characters
Definitely a man of culture! :D
As a fun fact I have drawn some of them already uwu
DistressedPrince
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DistressedPrince »

A lot of Pokemon guys, like Steven, Lance, Riley, Brawly, Volkner, and more. A lot of Fire Emblem guys, although my favorite would be Chrom and Ryoma, lol. Link from Legend of Zelda, as well, would look good, but that only applies on his adult form. League of Legends guys, and the ever so underrated Mobile Legends guys.
Discord: Nocturne Opus 9#0554
Kik: DistressedPrince

PS I’M NOT INTO WOMEN
Stop bothering me about this.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Would like to see more of Mario and allies tied up by the koopas, the DK crew tied up by Kremlings. Pokemon tying up humans.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

A lot of great suggestions were already mentioned (Resident Evil, The Witcher, Overwatch...etc.)

It's still fairly new, and in early access, but "Baldur's Gate 3" is shaping up to be an amazing-looking game.

The characters and animations are very good (when they're working properly....remember: early access!)

I could see certain characters getting tied up...Lae'zel or Shadowheart, for instance...the latter even makes a wry joke about it.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Most characters I want to see tied up (usually females) have been at this point, probably helped by the fact I'm not into as many different games as a lot of gamers, so there aren't as many characters I'm really familiar with. I would've been okay with some more of the female members of the gang get tied up in Red Dead Redemption 2. A few did, and a couple even got gagged, so I wouldn't complain about it.

But some of the ones I would've said have had scenes already. Not that I'd be opposed to more. I really would just like some more scenes with the player character tied up and having to escape.
johnbell92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by johnbell92 »

Wonder Woman
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic