A choose your own adventure...?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A choose your own adventure...?

Post by Fool »

I'm confident I'm not the first to come up with this as a story idea, but i want to know is there any interest in a story where the reader is givin options on where they want the story to go.

For example, two characters are introduced (we'll call them Adam and Tom) and the story will go:

"If you want Adam to be tied up continue reading, if you want Tom to be gagged with Adams sock, skip ahead to section 4"

You get the idea. It would be more effort but maybe interesting. I just want to test to see if this is something many people would be interested in.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'd be all over this kind of story. Choose Your Own Adventure stories are very enjoyable if done good.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

[mention]Fool[/mention] I've done this before, more then once, write a chapter offering several (A,B,C and so forth) options at the end, getting people to comment a choice, then the most voted gets written up. And on and on, usually until I run out of steam :lol:

I'd say, if you fancy it, go for it. From experience it can be hard work at times. I always have a preferred choice (the option I'd choose were it not a vote story) and if my choice doesn't win then you have to abandon it and move on, writing the winner instead. But, for as long as I manage to maintain momentum my vote stories are (probably) the most fun things I've written on this site. And they always seem to do well when it comes to reader participation (voting). I'm forever on the verge of taking the plunge and doing another myself ;) :lol:

Hope all that helps :D

[edit, just re-read your post :oops: and it seems your idea is a different tack to what I've just outlined :lol: even so I still say go for it.]
johnbell92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by johnbell92 »

I love Choose Your Own Adventure stories that feature bondage. I usually try to pick the option that would put the character into peril.
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

Yeah definitely up for reading one of those! Epsecially as my name is Tom! Can imagine myself in the situation better 😉
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic