Dune

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Dune

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

The Dune trailer was released a few days ago, and I’m reminded that in this new adaptation, Lady Jessica is played by Rebecca Ferguson. In the original Dune, Jessica can hypnotize people with her voice, which leads to her getting gagged at one point...
Rebecca Ferguson has already been gagged on the big screen once, in MI: Fallout, could we see her muzzled once again when the new Dune comes out? We can only hope!

I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Well i have a sketch base on the old Dune, for lady Jessica. The picture of the new Dune don't feel right visualy even in the book or versus other adaptation, i start to feel worry about thas movie. I didn't fiind he's 2049 blade runner thas great i was desapointed even it's look like thas same will happen with Dune.

But i have to admit there go scene you can read in the book.
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

I've noticed this trend with latest movies where bondage have been rather subpar or even lame as opposed to the movies of the past so I wouldn't hold my breath over it. But hey, one can only hope!
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

I can’t wait to see Rebecca as a DID again! Her scene in Mission: Impossible - Fallout is so hot... she’s great at struggling. I’m reading the book right now and the scene where Lady Jessica finds she’s bound and gagged got me more excited for the movie!
arsene
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arsene »

Rebecca Ferguson indeed gets gagged in the new Dune movie. And it's not a bad scene.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic