Board Games to incorporate a TUG into...?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
gaggedinbriefs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Board Games to incorporate a TUG into...?

Post by gaggedinbriefs »

Hi guys,
Long time no post!

I'm in need of some urgent ideas as I am going away with my old childhood friend tomorrow to stay over before a day at a theme park. We've got our own Airbnb, so nobody else around.
We're planning lots of Board Games and I want to sneak some TUGs into them, either as little games in between or as forfeits for the loser or anything like that... Ideally with a gagging element...

He's sort of always been on the fence about the whole thing, but if it's competitive and in a board game / card game, he'll happily oblige!

We've been playing TUGs since we were about 11 (I'll post some on here at some point I promise...) but in summary, we used to play them all the time when someone lost a game on the Playstation or whatever, and we'd always have to be tied in our Briefs which was the best bit, for me!

Thank you in advance! :-)
Last edited by gaggedinbriefs 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I think it'd be helpful to know what board games you have - like if you have Monopoly, you can trade a certain amount of bondage instead of property, or in Sorry, you get tied up a bit more each time you get knocked back to Start.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I think it'd be helpful to know what board games you have - like if you have Monopoly, you can trade a certain amount of bondage instead of property, or in Sorry, you get tied up a bit more each time you get knocked back to Start.
I imagine you could do the same thing with chess, checkers, and other games similar to that: every time you lose a piece you add an element of bondage to it.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Chess. Checkmate can essentially mean the king gets tied up and gagged by the enemy team.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic