Each unto their own taste?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

We are all very sporting people, having done Karate and most water sports since we were little. Paulscot and my beloved hubby also do football and played on the school team when they were at high school. Katescot and I were also into gymnastics and aerobics and still do when we can get the chance

As you will see from this and our stories, our TUGs haver a sporting theme rather than the more traditional imagery of TUGs. We are constantly thinking of new non-fatal and non-injurous ways to use any sporting equipment, clothing or footwear in our TUGs.

Gemscot
:D
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I'm not very sporting. Some online games and stuff but for me the best thing about a sports event is being tied up and ignored for the duration.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Hey. I'm a fitness instructor, currently furloughed / unemployed. I did do some paid work for NHS at.the height of the peak when they were.desperate for help (nothing medical. Paperwork office runner really). But everything helped.

Anyway I am very sporty and being tied up in tracksuit, running shower, swimsuit is next he's thing to being tied up naked.

I'm always barefoot at homemandnduring lock down have gone days at a time wearing nothing on my feet. :D
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

This is an interesting thread, thanks for sharing this. I played football and was an athlete in high school, and I still enjoy fitness and weight training. Although not as much since I was injured at work recently. I like the idea of incorporating it into stories. I do this myself with a lot of fantasies and stories. You could do something with a trainer using prewrap and athletic tape.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Im not sure i would be considered sporty but am definitely into fitness, I love lifting, been getting really into jiu-jitsu and I was starting to get into indoor rock climbing but this time of year I tend to start working more.....
I suppose being tied up in my gym clothes could be fun,definitely like the idea of tying up a girl in her gym clothes and I've always wanted to do a bondage wrestling match, VeVe lane(I think thats her last name) specializes in it I definitely wouldn't mind giving that a go😁
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I'm not into sports and none of my fics or fantasies etc have anything sport related.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

This is something that's been a fantasy for a while too.

Either being tied in sports equipment/workout equipment - or tied after a workout session - would add to any predicament element!
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

My wife and I are a bit into being active. Always liked the idea of getting captured while out hiking or something. I also surf a lot and she paddle boards def have loved the idea of being bound and gagged in our wetsuits.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 3 years ago I'm not very sporting. Some online games and stuff but for me the best thing about a sports event is being tied up and ignored for the duration.
The best sport type in the world for you (seen from a villain)
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic