What is the point of this?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What is the point of this?

Post by TomYi »

So, over the years, I've occasionally come across a method of wrap gagging that involves a strip of tape going over the bridge of the nose.

ImageImage

I'm not saying that it looks bad. Not at all. But I don't quite understand the purpose of that. Does anyone here know why the tape goes over the nose? Does it serve a purpose, or is it just there to look good?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]TomYi[/mention] The strip over the nose is the final nail in the coffin when it comes to keeping someone's mouth effectively tapegagged and muzzled. Once the jaw and chin are taken care of, the strip over the nose will stop any and all expansion of the mouth and oral cavity.

Basically it acts as a muzzle, by keeping the victim's jaw clamped shut.
Highly effective. Makes it impossible for the tapegag to slip downwards.

The alternative (and more popular) method you'll see is to simply wrap tape all the way under the jaw and over the victim's head a few times.

All in all, it comes out to about the same.
Personally, I've used both in combination and both of them work really well.
Combine that with a thick wadding and you've got a recipe for long-lasting silence.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Good to know! Thank you.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Like what bondagefreak said, it is extra reinforcement. If you are not wrapping duct tape around the captives head, a few extra pieces under the chin and over the nose bridge will help seal the deal. You canot leave the jaw flexible or they will work the gag off.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] is precisely right. It’s my favorite aspect of a great tape gag as it applies just enough squeezing pressure to help keep the rest of the tape firmly in place. The muzzle look also has the added aesthetic bonus of looking great as well as providing an easy little “window” for the nostrils should your captor choose to engage in a little friendly breathplay.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic