A question for the subs

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A question for the subs

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Just wanted to see any changes in mindset that subs have before and after they have been tied.

Do you feel submissive, then want to get tied?

Do you want to get tied, and then feel submissive once you're trapped?

Do you like to "goad" the dom into tying you?

Do you like to fight and struggle once tied?

Some kind of combination?

Would love to hear the thoughts of some of the subs on the forum, especially the experienced ones. (Perhaps yall's tendency changed over time?)
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I guess I want to get tied first then feel submissive. I like to struggle until I realize I can’t escape and then just accept the bondage.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

All the above plus I think it looks great on guys. And if done in certain ways, can be quite comfortable also.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

[mention]RotiferTape[/mention] would you say that you're almost testing your bonds? See if you're secure, and if so, settle into a submissive posture?

[mention]Terry[/mention] hell yeah it does. Something about usually geometric patterns of rope on a rounded, muscular male body just makes both pop. Aesthetic as hell, honestly. Tho that might just be the perspective of a rope snob, haha.

Thanks for the input so far folks. More to come, I hope!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Really good question,

Although not overly experienced, I’m a naturally submissive person so that is always just under the surface. It means I can drop into headspace quite quickly.

I’m a total rope bunny and love to be tied up so, getting tied up can send me straight to sub headspace.

Being a brat to goad someone into tying you up is half the fun. That gets a stricter punishment. ;)

I like to be pushed out of my comfort zone a little so a stricter position, torturous gag (dirty sock) forced to smell said sock first those sorts of things. I guess that sets the mood to then wriggle and try to escape If possible, even though I’m at my happiest tied up so not really wanting out. Goading also brings the spontaneous element which can sometimes hinder a pre planned experience.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I've always felt naturally submissive. So bandage especially is almost an ironic release. Being physically restrained allows me mentally to let go and relax. I feel at peace knowing that my dom is now fully in control. I am simply to exist and be theirs until they let me go.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

I like to tease or talke somebody into tying me up. I usually don't fight while i am being bound. if i am not gag i'll try to annoy my captor, until i get gagged.
After i'm bound and gagged i like to test the bondage. I get soooo disappointed if I can get out,but if i can't i'd struggle a bit and try to scream in my gag.

As i like being left alone for a while, every now and then i scream in my gag to call the atention of my captor, maybe my captor can add another layer to my gag or tighten my bindings
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Seems a few of yall like to make a kind of game of it, be just rebellious enough to increase the restraint/punishment, etc.

That's something I have heard of, but it's honestly so strange to me. Maybe I am just boring? Lol. Personally, I like my rules to be well understood, and followed, and if a sub wants something stricter, they just ask.

I imagine the gamelike aspect of goading your captor, or a role-play aspect could be very satisfying. Maybe in much the same way a dom manipulates, say, ropes to add to the situation, some subs use their little bits of playful rebelliousness to do so.

Or am I overthinking? Lol
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

I have to say that i've never been into a dom-sub relation.
What i've described is more a game to let my captor know tight and thorough I want to be bound.

Of course that if it would be someone like you [mention]YourCaptor75[/mention] it would be different in a way that it is not a "game" is more a relationship between dom and sub.
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

I feel submissive before being tied up but my feeling of submission increases once I'm bound and gagged. I would prefer to directly ask my Dom to tie me up rather then goad them into doing so. Struggling against the restraints and moaning, groaning, and talking into my gag definitely adds to my enjoyment but if my Dom wants me to sit still and be quiet I enjoy doing that as well just not as much.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

If I'm tied up, I'm definitely trying to get out of it. There's a sense of accomplishment if I can escape. And if I fail, knowing I'm trying to get free, but can't, increases the feelings of frustration and helplessness that much more. I wouldn't likely fight the actual tying process, though.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Definitely get tied up first. Once I'm bound and gagged, I start feeling and acting submissive. I'll struggle for a bit at first and when I realize there is no escape, I'll accept my captivity.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Wrappedguy825
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wrappedguy825 »

I’d say I feel submissive and wana be tied. Once trapped I obviously feel more submissive. I usually try to dig myself into a hole with the dom and see if I can break free. The best part is trying to fight back while they are tying because that usually means a tighter tie or more layers getting added.
Ps747
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ps747 »

Hello, not very experienced at all, but I feel submissive toward a specific girl and would then want her to tie me up!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Hmm, a very interesting thread!

1. Do you feel submissive, then want to get tied?

Hmmm, no and yes. There are days where I just have a submissive feeling in my stomach, where I crawl over to my gf and ask her to tie me up. However there are also those days where the idea of rope bondage is coming from her.

2. Do you want to get tied, and then feel submissive once you're trapped?

In my case my state of submission starts the moment I feel the ropes on me, so I already submit during the process if being tied up.

3. Do you like to "goad" the dom into tying you?

A tough question. As I said, I have to ask or even beg my gf, everything else would be domming from the bottom.

4. Do you like to fight and struggle once tied?

Obviously. Only then the feeling of helplessness truly rushes through my veins when my body realizes: oh damn, we are really trapped now!
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

YourCaptor75 wrote: 3 years ago Just wanted to see any changes in mindset that subs have before and after they have been tied.

Would love to hear the thoughts of some of the subs on the forum, especially the experienced ones. (Perhaps yall's tendency changed over time?)
For me, the act of getting tied really brings out my submissive side. The more I'm bound and the more helpless I become, the more submissive I feel. And it's fantastic lol. Depending on the scene, I like to struggle and try to get out. I love the power transfer aspect of bondage, so the more I try to escape and fail, the hotter it is. Especially if getting teased/played with in the process
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Well if I feel submissive I definitely want to be tied up. And if someone ties me up, I become submissive.
I've tried "goading" the Dom into tying me but it seldom if ever works.

I LOVE to struggle when I'm tied and gagged! That's what it's all about! :)
YourCaptor75 wrote: 3 years ago Just wanted to see any changes in mindset that subs have before and after they have been tied.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic