TUG version of Kiss, Marry, Kill?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TUG version of Kiss, Marry, Kill?

Post by TomYi »

For those who aren't familiar: In the original game of 'Kiss, Marry, Kill', players take turns presenting each other with a theoretical person, and three options on what to do with that person: Kiss, Marry, or Kill. on his/her turn, the player must choose one option.

I was thinking that maybe we could start a thread in which community members play a tie-up version of that game? The theoretical people presented could be celebrities/real people, fictional characters, or maybe even other community members. The next person to comment has to choose from three bondage-related options before pitching another character.

I'm mostly pitching the idea here because I don't know what the three options should be. We all ought to brainstorm on that (if you guys even want to start this game?) The viable options will depend on whether or not we want to keep that game non-sexual, so that would be the first thing to decide on.

In my mind, the most viable version would be Kidnap, Enslave, Submit

Some other possible options:

Be kidnapped by
Gag Kiss
Hogtie
Tie to chair
Tie to bed
Ball Gag
Sock Gag
Tickle
Foot worship
Send a gag selfie
Mummify
Blindfold
Collar

Anyone else care to brainstorm?
zora963

Post by zora963 »

I like those three! Enslave is more naughty :twisted: With the original game I usually play it by picking three different people then tagging them each with an option i.e. Kiss Person A, Marry Person B, Kill Person C.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

I like the sound of this idea as well - agree though that I think choosing three people at a time (one for each option) is the way to go though. Perhaps members could then elaborate on exactly what they would want to do from there (i.e. how they would tie/be tied by each person)
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

My thought would be:

-Tie up
-Be tied up by
-Be tied up with

Or maybe just watch them be tied up instead of the last one.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Well one way or another, it looks like this game would be best played between players that switch and are okay with either gender. Otherwise it could get stagnant and predictable.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

I like what [mention]Kyle[/mention] said,but either way I think this could be a cool idea,or have the person posting choose,like say you choose "kidnap,enslave,submit" someone else's post has the option "hogtie,ballgag,foot worship" or something along those lines
zora963

Post by zora963 »

Agreed [mention]TomYi[/mention] it’s good to be able to switch off like that. I can start us off with one with some female celebrities!

Kidnap, Enslave, Submit:

Emilia Clarke, Kat Dennings, Kristen Bell
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I didn't really create this thread to start the game, so much as just brainstorm it.

But some of you seem eager to get this going, and I think we've got it figured out, so let's move this to the How Would section:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9932
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Kidnap- Emilia Clarke. I love this woman, and dream of seeing her bound and gagged. If I'm being honest, I'd probably pick her for all three😍.

Enslave- Kat Dennings, just because she's really hot, and seems like she might be into it.

Submit- Kristen Bell. She seems to me like she would be more of a dom, at heart.

Ok, heres my scenario:

Kidnap, Be Kidnapped By, Be Kidnapped With.

Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande.

(P.S, of I misunderstood the format of this game, my apologies.)
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

BTW, I know this got moved to another thread, but I finished typing it right when that happened, and didnt feel like redoing it. So just ignore my last post I guess.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic