What would your dream TUG partner be like?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Yveltal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

What would your dream TUG partner be like?

Post by Yveltal »

What would your dream TUG partner be like? Would they be short, tall, be very submissive or a switch? Let us know!
vitya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vitya »

existing :D
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Female
Submissive
Short-ish
Long-ish hair
Enjoys having her feet played with

That's the basics, anything else is bonus.
Deleted User 536

Post by Deleted User 536 »

My dream TUG partner would have a navel fetish for sure! Someone who understands that and likes other things that aren't too crazy. I'd say short-ish and I don't know sub or dom...in reality maybe a sub.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nobody into being tied up by muscular guys? 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago Nobody into being tied up by muscular guys? 8-)
ME ME MEEEEE 8-) :D
Deleted User 1370

Post by Deleted User 1370 »

HAHA! Mine would be the guy I'm hopefully going to be tying in a few hours. Young, slim and doesn't seem to have a care in the world what I do while he's tied up. Being straight my options are limited and the fact that the only rule he has is me using a ball gag and nothing else to gag him.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Biggest question is, can you find your dreampartner. If you find someone that Fits all your wishes, don't you think you Will be longing for more and other things. Arent dreampartner Ment to stay dreampartner?
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Yveltal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yveltal »

ricktied wrote: 5 years ago HAHA! Mine would be the guy I'm hopefully going to be tying in a few hours. Young, slim and doesn't seem to have a care in the world what I do while he's tied up. Being straight my options are limited and the fact that the only rule he has is me using a ball gag and nothing else to gag him.
I always wondered how bondage meets work. Do you mind telling me what they are, because they sound exciting as hell.
Yveltal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yveltal »

Cleavegagger wrote: 5 years ago Biggest question is, can you find your dreampartner. If you find someone that Fits all your wishes, don't you think you Will be longing for more and other things. Arent dreampartner Ment to stay dreampartner?
Great point, but the issue is that my dream partner actually exists. The only problem is that she doesn't notice me, which technically means she'll stay as one : p
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Yveltal wrote: 5 years ago
Cleavegagger wrote: 5 years ago Biggest question is, can you find your dreampartner. If you find someone that Fits all your wishes, don't you think you Will be longing for more and other things. Arent dreampartner Ment to stay dreampartner?
Great point, but the issue is that my dream partner actually exists. The only problem is that she doesn't notice me, which technically means she'll stay as one : p
Proving my Point, don't you think if she wasn't out of your reach you would start dreaming of more and other things pretty soon.
That being said i probably am married to my dreampartner, altough she isn't into this scene very much she gives me the freedom to meet others. So my dreampartner actually excists out of different girls (WoW, does that make me some sort of Frankenstein :lol: )
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Only if they can gag me too :P
Kik: johnnygmmy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Johnny wrote: 5 years ago
Only if they can gag me too :P
That pretty much goes without saying ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I think for me I'd love for whoever is tying me up to be the hairy muscular type, think lumbjack area, and be taller than myself but of course I'd be fine with just muscular as well. That being said, I'm pretty open to alot of different people tying me up, considering alot of different people have with varying body types. I guess above all, the person tying me up has to definitely have a connection with me. Anyone with a affinity for socks definitely moves up in my book :P
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I Don't have a specific preference for physical appearance, but if it's a guy who does not care much about my opinion and does things the way he wants, he would probably be my ideal partner :roll:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

*points at Ziptiedboy*
Him but less off a pushover.
:3
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I already have the perfect TUG partner, my gf ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

IMG_0221.JPG
And she has to like cricket, history and science fiction. Lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Someone like bondagefreak or athletic type of guy 18-early 40's with a little bit of an evil streak.

Not really a dream since these guys are out there, a fair amount actually.... played with one actually who was great but unfortunately he already was in an open relationship.
Deleted User 650

Post by Deleted User 650 »

My partner would be like bondagefreak, because he is mine and my kidnapper. The end of this discussion. :)
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

[mention]KidnapMe[/mention] Alright, but I'm adding you to my dream TUG partner list too. Then you and Bondagefreak can double team me :D :twisted:

Oh and the cute switches from TiedGuyUK can join as well.... surely they need an outlet now that TGUK is gone.
JayDee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JayDee »

vitya wrote: 6 years agoexisting :D
I feel you bro :D
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

My dream TUG partner would be, for starters, my dream boyfriend; same age as I am, slim twink and a cute smile, always putting on a flannel and skinny jeans and occasionally swapping clothes with me when going out. And TUGs wise, he'd be a switch, a master of shibari, endearing rigger and rebellious rope bunny. Bonus if he knows how to please the more adult part of a relationship :lol:
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

My ideal partner should be introverted like me and somewhat shy, like to be touched while tied in the legs and navel, and be willing to try new things.
Also with time I would expect that relationship to be more and we could include sex in the games, after all because of the test and how I feel, I have at least half of vanilla.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm into tying up muscular guys, actually. 8-)

Jokes aside, my dream partner would be someone I can feel like equals. It's an important standard for my relationships, so I'd like to keep it in TUGs, aside from occasional roleplays.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic