Max Comics

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Lorddunmore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lorddunmore »

Just got ahold of Max.

He does *NOT* want his work put on a public file server. So he does not give permission to share.

If you are interested in his work, you will need to contact him on a social network site called Gigatribe. You have to download the client at www.gigatribe.com. There is NO cost and no adds. Once it is installed, and you have an account there, you will need to add him in as a contact. His username there is maxpet2012. He will then contact you back.
Last edited by Lorddunmore 2 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Leaving this for comment.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Lorddunmore wrote: 2 months ago
If you are interested in his work, you will need to contact him on a social network site called Gigatribe. You have to download the client at www.gigatribe.com. There is NO cost and no adds. Once it is installed, and you have an account there, you will need to add him in as a contact. His username there is maxpet2012. He will then contact you back.
Yeah, I can get on Gigatribe, but I can't (or can't figure out how to) change my e-mail address, or add Max as a contact.

Sorry, but I am at a point in life where I like things simple and easy. I am a firm believer in the KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) principle.

Drawscore
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Sorry, folks, but we will not be posting the content because of the nature of that content.
As far as I am concerned, it consists of perfectly innocent picture stories of young people in danger (kidnapping, etc) but our rules do not allow the depiction of children.

Sorry, but I hope people will understand.
Max87se
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Max87se »

I never knew people were discussing me or my comics as much here. But if one really want to get hold of me I guess it would be on telegram. I have username Maxpet2012 there.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for getting in touch, @Max87se .
You are missed.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Max87se wrote: 2 weeks ago I never knew people were discussing me or my comics as much here. But if one really want to get hold of me I guess it would be on telegram. I have username Maxpet2012 there.
When you are talented, you make an impression. When you make an impression, people will discuss you and your body of work.

Glad to see you're alive and well.

Drawscore
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Max comics are amazing!!!!

I love them
Max87se
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Max87se »

Thanks, that is nice of you. Any favorite comic?
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Max87se wrote: 3 days ago Thanks, that is nice of you. Any favorite comic?
I love a lot of them... Troublesome in paradise, Sammy and Mikka, a troublesome afternoon, The favor, Max is Kidnapped, The horse thieves are my favorites.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic