Gaming Bound (m)

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gaming Bound (m)

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Been playing my favorite video game of all time KINGDOM HEARTS 2!!! Getting ready for KH3, however the whole time I was playing it all I could think about was how badly I wanted to see Sora bound and gagged. This is easily not my best work, but I still think it’s fun. I’ll probably do another one again where I spend more time. Or hell do more gaming characters I’d like to see bound and gagged. I hope you guys like it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

I may not have ever played a kingdom heart games but I fully agree with all the people who think he's perfect to be bound and gagged. He's like, the only video game male with the proper amount of bondage art on him. Here's hoping the villains finally gag him in the new game. I'll be watching you with great interest :D
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Thanks it means a lot to hear! If you ever wanna chat or give me some more ideas give me a PM
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Of course! :D I always love to talk about bound and gagged video game characters!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice drawing! I remember seeing Sora tied up once in the game but sadly no gag so let's hope he gets a good one in KH3!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent! Once again, I have absolutely no idea who or what you're talking about but your artwork is fantastic. Thank you for posting! I look forward to seeing any other characters you wish to bind.
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago Excellent! Once again, I have absolutely no idea who or what you're talking about but your artwork is fantastic. Thank you for posting! I look forward to seeing any other characters you wish to bind.
Lol your much too kind thank you for all the word of encouragement. I’m happy you enjoy it!
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

I always found the number of bondage scenes and handgags in II...suspicious.
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

mikeybound wrote: 5 years ago I always found the number of bondage scenes and handgags in II...suspicious.
I’d have to agree with you there! Hence the drawing lol!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic