Story art from Truth or Dare by Eoshi (F)

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Story art from Truth or Dare by Eoshi (F)

Post by Fordman »

This artwork accompanied the story Truth or Dare by the author Eoshi. The story details a tie up game that begins when an afternoon storm knocks out the power and a group of bored girls need something to do.

I don’t remember what site it came from, but I have it saved and will post it in the archive when I get a chance. It’s a long one.

Link to story:
http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1728
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Fordman 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

wtlwo-all.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

uta-all.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

tod4.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

tod5.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

tod6.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

oat-all-2.jpg
jo689hn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jo689hn »

The first three pictures relate to a story on the old TUG site way back in october 2000. Ive seen the other pics but never read any story.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Can’t wait to read it!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

It says I don't have permission tot view the files.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

I figured tagging the story here might come in handy for anyone who wants to go straight to this story, cause it's back a bit in the list

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=3 ... are#p16490
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

The artwork us similar to Jason Toddman's work. The main difference is the subjects are F while most participants on Jason's masterpieces are M.

Play safe, T.T.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing pictures! Thank you for sharing them and thank you for the link to the story
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Thanks Amberbound, I forgot. I posted a link at the top for the story catalog.
Weird Aunt Ettie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Weird Aunt Ettie »

I remember those pictures. The stories they illustrated were hosted on the long-defunct Restrained Tastes site, which was partly curated by the late Gillian B. I did some digging and found it on the Internet Archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20031204041 ... /index.htm

All 4 parts of Eoshi's story are there, but the pictures weren't archived. However, the copyright notices for the pictures are there. It looks like the artist was Gillian B herself. Scarily, the date is 2000 - I had no idea it would be 20 years ago!

Ettie x
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

as the custodian of Gillian B's stories, I can say with some certainty she did not draw the pictures - I think it was Eoshi who provided them. I also have a complete set of her A6Toons, and the style is completely different.
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
Weird Aunt Ettie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hello KP

I'm aware that you're the custodian of most of Gillian B's work (and it's great that so much of it is still around). However, I'm not convinced by your assertion. Two reasons:

1 I remember those images being in place in Eoshi's story on www.restrainedtastes.com and the image copyright notices on the copy of those pages at archive.org attributes them explicitly to Gillian B. Sadly the archived version doesn't have pictures.

2 Gillian B was a hugely versatile artist so I'm not wholly convinced by the stylistic argument. Her DeviantArt page is still in place https://www.deviantart.com/gillianb/gallery A few of the pieces there are jointly by other artists she collaborated with (and those are all acknowledged) but most are her own work. On a stylistic basis you wouldn't credit many of those as being by the same artist as the A6Toons drawings (possibly the pencil sketches?). There's also this image for a story at Jeb's Adventure Bound: http://www.jebsadventurebound.net/files ... uesbig.jpg, which doesn't seem to appear anywhere else and which is an amazing piece of digital art.

Just my GBP 0.02 worth.

Ettie x
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

You make a fair point, and i accept it could be Gillian - I just have a nagging memory at the back of my mind it wasn't her. But i am getting old...
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
Weird Aunt Ettie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I'm no spring chicken either, and memory ain't what it used to be (if it ever was). I knew Gillian briefly as an email correspondent in the last couple of years of her life. (We were both Scooby Doo fans.) Even at that, she was a very private person so I really can't claim to have known her at all well. We never met face to face, despite living less than 2 hours drive from each other.

Ettie x
NoOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NoOne »

D
Last edited by NoOne 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Love the attention to detail with those socked hands. Almost like the kidnapper caringly doesn't want to leave rope burns. I also know some use such mittens to keep from picking at the knots holding their arms bound.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic