TUGgames and stories related drawings ( M/M )

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention]
Salut ! Beautiful work, my friend!
Z really has a look of fear in his eyes 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Just like pointed by our friend [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] in the comment just above, Z was not supposed to look scared, more like really angry, and he looked too young and vulnerable in the last version...
so redid it - was planed anyway, didn't like the previous version - since I'll make a nice pdf with pics and text, with a better looking tiebot too...
Three possible versions:
Z and Aurien, like a gost behind him:
MISMATCHED EYES02.jpg
Z alone with the snake ( "PG" version ):
MISMATCHED EYES01.jpg
The TUG community version ( to be precise, tape should be over his mouth for a real TUG community pic ):
MISMATCHED EYES03.jpg
Also made the moon appear bigger to emphasize the Company's weight on their life.
Like said in the text, the logo on it is based on three letters, one is given in the story, wonder if you'll find the other...
Better logo view:
LOGO.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] Any idea of when you'll next be honouring us with another one of your amazing works? ;)

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Looks like I've been wasting time on bad ideas lately, so pics will come back because I just can't resolve to just commenting...
I've got things on DA that need to be done first, requests and collabs that I really wanna do , will probably post one or two of these around here because they're in the spirit ( love in sub/dom and even a guy tied up by girls :) )

Still following what's published here, new stories more in my taste are coming up and there's still yours, taking mental notes and trying not to miss any inspiration for a good pic.
So it's more a problem of too much to do than low inspiration.

I wonder: would you like some hard scenes - you said there will be some - from your story drawn ?
I'll start an openly mature page ( don't know where and when, I'm still editing some hot old stuff to get it started ) soon and it could benefit us both.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Hope you didn't think I'd lost interest, the last chapters you posted would make great pics, that old shack that proves to be no shelter ( well chosen pic ), the jeep in the dark forest... just thought they'd be light on ropes and gags and others would start to wonder when I'd draw serious TUGs :)
Just tell me the parts you'd like to see most in pictures, it will take some time but I'll do them with great pleasure. I've never had the chance to have serial pics with the same caracters, and your story would be an ideal choice for that, with both lighthearted and stronger pics... Since you've been planing a monument, that would keep me busy too.
Just let me know, I enjoy long lasting collabs and I promise to behave.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

@[mention]LK3869[/mention] and [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I would certainly like to see the result of such a collab.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] Salut ! Honestly this all sounds fantastic. If I had your artistic talent, I'd produce one drawing per chapter. Since this is my story, I have a personal interest vested in it. I don't expect that from my readers, which is why I'd never try and pressure to produce work for my benefit.

There are lots of things that would be awesome to see in drawing. Especially in the last two chapters. However, inspiration comes from within. So I'd rather leave that to you.

It's an honour to have your art work stamped on Chapter 7. I'd be more than delighted to link more of your art to the story. It would indeed make a fun co-op project!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention], actually since you're the one who asked if there are scenes I'd like to see in picture, there is one particular moment in chapter 37 that I know readers will love to see.

I'll be pming you with details in a bit.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

J'ai cru que je t'avais perdu en cours de route :) I'll look into that, chum.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago J'ai cru que je t'avais perdu en cours de route :) I'll look into that, chum.
Non, t'inquète pas. J'suis toujours d'la partie !
Ça me prend parfois un peu de temps à répondre...décalage entre nos deux fuseaux horaires et tout.
Bref, l'idée de travailler avec toi me plaît beaucoup.

I'll elaborate my thoughts to you by pm after you've caught up to the latest chapters.
Don't want to risk ruining anything for you.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks for the attention, they'll be read shortly.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

From the last chapters of "bound and gagged in a sleeping bag", loved those close contact scene in the sleeping-bag
Hard to choose an expression for "poor" Steven under Nick since the guy passes trough so many states in the matter of a minute, let's say is anxious at the idea of spending then night in that tight coccon and under 100 kg of hunk meat...

As the author suggested, " this is not a rape scene" so I cooked up this fun "consensual non-sex" sign on my autocad before my day of drawing building plans :lol:
CONSSEXSIGN.jpg
close proximity.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LK3869 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 153

Post by Deleted User 153 »

If your building plans are as amazing as your drawings, consider yourself hired ;)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Boundluis wrote: 5 years ago If your building plans are as amazing as your drawings, consider yourself hired ;)
Thanks so much...
Right now, I'm drawing new gas pipes in an old stairwell , Yeaaah...
Next month, it'll be churches. I took those mainly for the irony of it, I'll see if I get a mystic phase while taking measures :lol:
Deleted User 153

Post by Deleted User 153 »

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago
Boundluis wrote: 5 years ago If your building plans are as amazing as your drawings, consider yourself hired ;)
Thanks so much...
Right now, I'm drawing new gas pipes in an old stairwell , Yeaaah...
Next month, it'll be churches. I took those mainly for the irony of it, I'll see if I get a mystic phase while taking measures :lol:
oh, please do! Maybe you can integrate some secret "playrooms". It might give the churches some extra visitors ;-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Again, beautiful work my friend!

I must say, the CONSSENSEXSIGN really made my day :lol:

TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

This work is wonderful!!! I can only hope to get to that point someday!!!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]TheBoundArtist[/mention] : thanks !
Started young and practised a lot because of the obsessive subject :mrgreen:

Nice having company in the art section, good to see it growing in variety... Ask if you need anything ( tips, feedback...)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] Speaking of TUG-related art, I must say, I'm really enjoying your new avatar photo, my friend ;)

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @LK3869 Speaking of TUG-related art, I must say, I'm really enjoying your new avatar photo, my friend ;)
The three layers of me, had to play with edges a bit but I'm happy with it. I contemplated doing a banner like yours but decided to stay on the side.
Visual communication best suited for the place AND arvertising at the same time :mrgreen:

By the way: I know by PMs that your banner inspired some around here, I advised to go for something that would not look too much the same as yours so we have visual variety, curious to see the finished product :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago By the way: I know by PMs that your banner inspired some around here, I advised to go for something that would not look too much the same as yours so we have visual variety, curious to see the finished product :)
It has? I've seen very few banners on this forum during my 8 year membership. At the moment, I think only two of us carry banners (me and my personal slave-boi [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]).

I wish more members had avatars and I can tell you, I'm really looking forward to seeing other banners popping up and adding colour and flair to the board! This place can definitely use a bit more joie de vivre !

TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago @TheBoundArtist : thanks !
Started young and practised a lot because of the obsessive subject :mrgreen:

Nice having company in the art section, good to see it growing in variety... Ask if you need anything ( tips, feedback...)
I’m always looking for tips and feed back! Drop me a PM sometime and we can chat about it!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]TheBoundArtist[/mention]
will do!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Not about a story posted here but from our good [mention]Xtc[/mention] on DA, the kind of short and fun ideas he bakes over there while keeping his serious work for here:
https://xtcgm.deviantart.com/art/On-The ... -748947058

When asked to join the fun, I jumped on the occasion to frame him:
ON THE FIDDLE.jpg
I have a crazy fun fact to share about him: When in high school in my little French town, I had a friend whose name was "Bieber" - pronounced " Bee-hé-bear" - and he was a little less sexy than our popstar- long hair with ponytail :o - who was still a baby and unknown ( late 90's ) but he had the same smile and eyes... I swear.
Knowing the Bieb's Canadian, with obvious connection with France even though he's from Toronto, I can't help but wonder...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Perhaps I should post the story here?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic