TUGgames and stories related drawings ( M/M )

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago Perhaps I should post the story here?
Thought you'd kept this place for your more "serious" works :lol:
The thing is pdf don't work in here, so check the format you need to have text and pics in the same document...
But if you post it "text only", feel free to use the pic as illustration.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I would have to convert to two pdfs or simply insert the pic and post in line.
Thanks for the go ahead. I'll give it some thought after the next cojuple of days. (Difficult times ahead!)
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

It's about time someone's got Mr. Bieber like that
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] : I had plans of my own for him but Xtc came up with this more playful idea before I could find some time to get started... Next time Bieber does something stupid or a particularily bad song, I'll get back on his case 8-)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Sorry to be late to the party but I love the "Tarzan Junior" pic.
The truck hs given me an idea as well.

Perhaps the fog is clearing.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago Sorry to be late to the party but I love the "Tarzan Junior" pic.
The truck hs given me an idea as well.
You already have permission to improvise while I clear the pile of day-job work I'm currently under.

Will be back to routine soon to produce new work . Hope things go well - or as well as they can - on your side... Feel free to PM if need be.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Quick done one from chapter two of XTC's "Land farmers versus Sailor boys"
( topic here, it's fun stuff: http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1115 )

Our woods lover has something for gags made out of woodsticks ( hazel-tree in tis case ), there's also one in his story with the two texan lovers on a camping trip...
This one is made out of 2.5 cm wide, 30 cm long stick, a whipcord and an added folded neckerchief for wearer's comfort. Little Steve doesn't seem so sure :|
Little steve and the woodstick gag.jpg
Added bondage enthousiast Scotty behind for extra ropes and an extensive tape-gag, also featured in the scene.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wonderful picture!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Found some modjo back and got back to work: a preview of our [mention]cj2125[/mention] 's "Prisoners in the basement". http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=859
Finished piece will be in colors of course, and it needs a Tom hanging upside-down in the background ( or foreground maybe ) but Luke and Max are done:
Prisoners in the basementB&W.jpg
Next will be one for Bondagefreak, more manly stuff for a balanced topic :mrgreen: then SockgaggedJason's high school bed wrestlers and XTC's howls patrol.( he's had some already...)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's good to see the juices flowing again.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Glad that you are back to drawing! And I must add I like how the picture is shaping up, can’t wait to see the final product!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks mates!
[mention]Xtc[/mention] : couldn't resist the good spirit hanging around lately. Reminding me that I've got reading to do. And good luck with the new mods.

[mention]cj2125[/mention] : drawing Tom hanging uspisde down is quite a challenge, and hope Max's hair is long enough. Considering he's red haired, maybe I should go for a Ed Sheeran kind of haircut...
Tried to have him and Luke look like regular kids. I have a good stock of pics from the two models so can use them for future illustrations, but feel free to make any suggestion that crosses your mind ( "more like this or like that"...).
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] good luck with Tom! Really want to see how it turns out! I think Max's hairstyle is alright, kinda like I imagined it (better than an Ed Sheeran stlye for sure!).
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great to see more of your drawings. Brilliant as always!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

harveygasson wrote: 5 years ago Great to see more of your drawings. Brilliant as always!
A warm thank you, and more to come, stories related or not. Found some kinky scenarios ideas and models making funny faces that will look good with gags 8-)
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago Just like pointed by our friend @bondagefreak in the comment just above, Z was not supposed to look scared, more like really angry, and he looked too young and vulnerable in the last version...
so redid it - was planed anyway, didn't like the previous version - since I'll make a nice pdf with pics and text, with a better looking tiebot too...
Three possible versions:
Z and Aurien, like a gost behind him:
MISMATCHED EYES02.jpg

Z alone with the snake ( "PG" version ):
MISMATCHED EYES01.jpg

The TUG community version ( to be precise, tape should be over his mouth for a real TUG community pic ):
MISMATCHED EYES03.jpg

Also made the moon appear bigger to emphasize the Company's weight on their life.
Like said in the text, the logo on it is based on three letters, one is given in the story, wonder if you'll find the other...
Better logo view:
LOGO.jpg
Why isn't he gagged ;).
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

From my archives. A danish comic. I'm not really sure what has happened here, I mainly scanned the bondage-related stuff from the comic since I found it exciting back in the day.
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

And here from Blixt Gordon, two handsome guys gets tied up and OTN-gagged (not my favorite, but well it's better than nothing) :D
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

And here is another one from my childhood I think. I always found that scene so exciting and I love the gag over Michael Darling's mouth (that's why you get an extra closeup of him). And the ropes around the Lost Boys looks interesting. Like they are ready for transport. In that scene the girl is kidnapped first and the boys are just waiting there in the grass bound and gagged :D
Last edited by kevweasley 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]kevweasley[/mention] : Kevyboi, I think you've got the wrong thread here :arrow: these should go to the "comics TUGs" topic. Will happily comment on them there, some kool stuff ;)
( possibly that's up to me to erase them from this topic, will wait till you got them reposted )
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] I've reported [mention]kevweasley[/mention]'s posts so they can be moved out of this topic by the mods.

Beautiful artwork, my friend!
It certainly is a wonderful tribute to "Prisoners in the basement".
Well done! Love all those shoes hanging around!

Those look like some nice rolls of duct tape lying on the table there! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] we can't move individual posts, atleast mods can't, just the thread.

[mention]kevweasley[/mention] bondagefreak is correct. There is a thread here for comic books tug. Please move your images there. Thank you.
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

Sorry guys, it’s my fault. It’s 31 degrees here and I wasn’t focused. It should be in the comics section of this forum.
Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

Don't worry about it. They're very nice pictures, just in the wrong thread.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

kevweasley wrote: 5 years ago Why isn't he gagged ;).
Because they needed to talk :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic