TUGgames and stories related drawings ( M/M )

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

Well he could say MMMPPPHHHH that should be enough talk ;)
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

kevweasley wrote: 5 years ago Well he could say MMMPPPHHHH that should be enough talk ;)
You know what? I 've always wondered if I should add "mmph" and others moaning or gagged sound in my drawings...
I did in my very first drawing ( they're lost and I regret that now ), but I needed to feel like I've grown into some more 'mature' TUGs related art :roll: I like the sounds like everyone else ( immediate physical reaction down there, every time :mrgreen: ) but you know me now, intellectualizing and second-guessing everything ;)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] Honestly, your drawings are rich enough (facial expressions) that no "mmmphing" sounds are necessary to convey struggling or grunting.

Either way, I just love your art work.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thanks, started working on your Nick and Steven ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention]
I'm tempted to tell you something along the lines of "no rush", but I'm FAR too anxious to see exactly what you're working on to stick to the usual script ;)

Btw, I just got an art piece from one of your fellow artists "RobbyCop".
I won't link to his page, due to the graphic style of his drawings, but I'm sure you'll enjoy his drawing just as much as he'll enjoy yours. It'll be posted within the appropriate chapter real soon.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] : be sure I'll check him, you've raised my curiosity...
EDIT: just found his page, hot hot hot 8-)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Illustration to that delightful very short piece by our good [mention]sockgagged[/mention] ( first time with him :P ):
http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=997

TEENSMELLSOCKS .jpg
A nice high school wrestling team having fun and a strip-poker night... This guy is master of moderatly aggressive hot in my eyes. Some do " nice sweet hot" or "harder hot" but he's just on the right niche for good or moderatly frustrating days. And there's a Southern California feeling in his stories ( maybe he's in Nebraska, no idea ) that reminds me of those vids by that poseur Jake Angeles you watch on grim winter days...

Elaborated a little on the "posing for fun pics" action he described but I wanted to get it out of too kinky... Discovered even trophies are hot in that sport... ( must be heaven and hell for guys like us, still can't decide if trying contact sports would have been good or bad for me... I swam, less risky and you can watch :D )

Send it to your mail, Jason, so you can use it on DA. And yeah, the sock-gag 's not that proeminent, Sockggaged, but I wanted to try the spread eagle seen from that end of the body, plenty of other times to draw close-ups. May even try stains on socks fabric although I like them clean looking - hate holes in socks - and with only a "subtle" foot smell...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Beautiful tribute drawing [mention]LK3869[/mention]
Your art never ceases to amaze.

It'll make a wonderful addition to [mention]sockgagged[/mention]'s story!

Loving the details, the facial expression and the fact that you pack so much "action" into each and everyone of your drawings. Keep it up, mate!

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thanks man! And welcome back, just when everyone else's gone on vacation.

Yours is in a close-tie race with CJ's but I'm struggling with his suspended kid, so you should "win" next place. Are things progressing with Robycop? Can't wait to see his take on your scenes.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Cool drawing! I agree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , love the facial expressions and the inherent chaos of the scene, from experience I can tell you that creating action poses that don't look static can be a challenge so kudos to you for accomplishing!
LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago Yours is in a close-tie race with CJ's but I'm struggling with his suspended kid, so you should "win" next place.
Awww... I can never win with bondagefreak, not fair! :( But seriously, can't wait to see both works :mrgreen:
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]cj2125[/mention] : everything's not lost, I'm notoriously unable to do things the way I said I would, and I often finish things on sudden impulses...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]cj2125[/mention] Aww, cheer up mate 8-) It's nothing personal. Haha!

Actually, I already have RobbyCop's drawing.
You'll be seeing it soon. It'll be used to illustrate a scene in one of the upcoming chapters.

And I have to agree with my buddy CJ. I can't wait to see what you've been working on recently!

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and [mention]cj2125[/mention] ( add [mention]squirrel[/mention] here, he'll know why...)
Technical tip to understand my 'no order' mess: I get back in mood thanks to things I see posted here or elsewhere, even PMs, then start working on related things THEN those connects to other things I had started before which so get promoted to 'easier to get finished' and then it starts all over :?
Just so you guys don't put too much trust into the plans I make... And it's not related to who I like most, I swear :mrgreen: I love you all, guys!

Plus: there's all those stories to read...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just added RobbyCop's drawing to chapter 67 of Bound and Gagged.
Can't really add it here though, since no TUGS are involved (the roped hands aren't visible).

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago
Just added RobbyCop's drawing to chapter 67 of Bound and Gagged.
Can't really add it here though, since no TUGS are involved (the roped hands aren't visible).
Feel free to do so, because I jumped the line and post this one with no TUG but it's representative of the story, whoever wants different pics better draw them or commission them like you did. It's an open topic.

So: here are Dalton and Drue, track boys in [mention]Outta.this.place[/mention] 's 'finally he was captured' link here:http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=569
Second last part had a 'horseback riding like kiddies' between the two that I found refreshing:
FREE RUNNERS.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] You managed to duplicate Dalton and Drue's facial features so accurately!
The scene really captures the fact that they're still very much boys.
[mention]Outta.this.place[/mention] is bound to be pleased ;)
Great stuff, my friend!

For those that aren't following BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG here's one from RobbyCop.
In this scene, young Steven has his wrists tied behind his back in a painful hogtie and is being coerced into servicing his hunky friend's huge feet.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks for placing it here, mate. Good to have different styles and sources.

He did a great job all over and I think his profile view of Steven is particularily accurate, and that's a bitch to draw when you only have 'front view' for reference. Drawers' own little challenges you guys have no ideas about :D
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Here's one that went fast from 'I see the light!" - last friday-to completion...
From the last chapters of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] 's monument: Nick, Steven and Shawn.
Most of the time, I know why scenes 'speak' to me but in this case I'm not sure. Maybe it was Nick handing the belt/leash over to Shawn, like it's the keys to his car...
Full color scene and each character in B&W, because I had to cut/compress them to have a nice framing...
On a leash .jpg
Nick.jpg
Shawn.jpg
Steven.jpg
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Incredible! Can't believe you came up with something this complex, and so soon!
Damn, the detail is perfect. You got everything, right down to the Reebok logo on Nick's old shoes 8-)

The body types really stand out as well. For example, the fact that Nick's sneaks look quite a bit bigger than Steven's feet. Or how beefy and broad-shoulders the two Alpha's are compared to Steven. Really puts things into perspective, especially since Shawn is behind Steven, but still takes up more "screen space".

The eyes speak their own language too. You've made certain of that.
Shawn looks excited to be grabbing the improvised leash from Nick, and the visual contact between Nick and Steven is just perfect. Steven was pretty damn pissed about the whole thing and you can tell by the way he's sorta glaring up at his Alpha :lol: Couldn't help but noticed the way you were able to incorporate that sock gag in the picture by making Steven's cheeks look packed 8-)

Loving all of this bro!
I'm sure all the guys on Bound and Gagged are gonna be loving it too ;)
I've added it to Chapter 70 and posted the appropriate credits.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks so much, mate!
Since you workout guys seem to have muscles that are nowhere to be find on my own body, I wasn't that sure of how they'd turn out. I'm more used to guys like Stevee boi :mrgreen:

That was a sweet scene, and good practise for a coming piece featuring Channing Tatum 8-) ( How he was a few years back, to be precise. This guy needs to be taken in hands :lol: )
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Another masterpiece on compositional grounds and because of the communication between the charcters and the viewer. You manipulate the he fourth wall well.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago You manipulate the fourth wall well.
:arrow: 'Eye on the shoulder' POV; or maybe 'over the shoulder' : standing beside and slightly int he back of bad guys or victims, depending on the subject... Felt like looking down on our undecided sub this time, framed by two mountains of muscles 8-)
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Wow! Amazing drawing as always man! Like the way he is looking up at his captors! I don’t seem to remember seeing any buff guy in your drawings before so, despite them being out of your usual stuff, the muscles guys ended looking quite well!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks [mention]cj2125[/mention] , thought I'd post some muscles before your kids or Xtc's scouts. Call out to the gym crowd ;)
And whatever I post elsewhere, you're next here! ( before some Squirrell and Sockgagged )
Had to rework the pic to make Tom a proper place in it and made it all completely different, but way better, than first draft.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

As always a drawing almost perfect (Never doubt that something can get better :lol:). But for me this is perfect! I love the look Steven has on his face; Shawn and Nick's muscles are so perfect that I felt a little jealous. As always another amazing drawing, you are first on my podium of the best designers [mention]LK3869[/mention]
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic