TUGgames and stories related drawings ( M/M )

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] , was half expecting you to signal you liked this one, since I could have used your new profile pic as reference ;)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Where's out great [mention]LK3869[/mention], man?

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
Hopefully something special for the upcoming Christmas season 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and other friends:
Coming back, coming back ! :)
Was busy Kinktobering on DA and producing a drawing per day kind of sucks all energy... But it also gave me a much needed kick in the ass. Getting back to things in the works and keeping up with everybody's posts at the same time.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]LK3869[/mention]
Sorry, only just caught up with this thread as I've had verry little spare time lately.
Those black and wite studies are superb.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

CJ 's gonna hate me, but I needed an easy and, IDK...strong drawing to vent out stuffs, and chapters 81 and 82 of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] 's story feature the best description of handgags I've seen so far - both from outside AND from under the hand - so...
Jeremy under the right hand of Shawn and Steven under the left. Not exactly the scene from the story, but think it's true to the spirit of those lines, and how they both feel toward the massive - and so far not too concerned -jock.
HANDGAG MACHINE.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

This piece comes completely unexpected, and it's a phenomenal one at that!

Just a bit of background story for those want to see this amazing drawing in context.

Chapter 81 - "Wrapping The Package": http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php ... 500#p17089
Chapter 82 - "Silenced": http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php ... 525#p17246
Chapter 88 - "The Arrest": http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php ... 575#p18201

These three chapters follow the characters Jeremy and Steven getting snatched up by three really muscular guys, being stripped naked and then being mummified against their will.
The scene involves a LOT of M/M handgagging. As you can see from [mention]LK3869[/mention]'s amazing drawing, "The Handgag Machine" (AKA Shawn) is the guy that took it upon himself to shut those twerps up during the mummification and capture.

Being a serious fan on handgags, I was never satisfied with the of spotlight (or lack thereof) it gets in bondage/TUG tales. If you're looking for a hot handgag scene that lasts more than a line or two, those three chapters are definitely for you.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I've added your drawing to the main story thread for the readers to see.
This is an amazing piece.
The looks on their faces are perfect, including Shawn's 8-)
Fits perfectly with the descriptions I elaborated, and you got the size difference right!
[mention]cj2125[/mention] did point out that these muscular types weren't normally featured in your works.
That's true. But I must say, you're definitely becoming really adept at drawing them accurately.
Shawn's height and size vs Jeremy and Steven is just perfect.
The two boys really do look like twerps!

Poor Jeremy looks like he's about ready to pass out 8-)
DAMN HOT!

And to think that Steven is actually a few years older than the giant Handgag Bully ;)
So humiliating.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks man! You had me posting a tribute to handgags on DA :lol:
Never seen someone describe handgags like you and completely agree there's not enough of them in TUG stories in general. And you nailed the humiliating angle, being silenced by just a hand that won't go away...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago Thanks man! You had me posting a tribute to handgags on DA :lol:
Just went on DeviantArt and read it.
Great stuff man! You should open up a new thread in Tugs Talk and post it there.
A lot of us on here are not on DA.
Was also happy to read the comments from your followers.

About that guy who mentioned handgags aren't very effective.
I do wanna point out that I've quite a lot of experience with them. Handgags CAN be really effective IF your hand is large enough to cover the victim's whole mouth AND nostrils at the same time.
Lack of oxygen will keep noise at a minimum and can be rationed in a manner to make the victim understand that cooperation = getting air, and fussing around = no air.

So yeah, Shawn's handgag would've been highly effective against those two twerps ;)

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Think it's better to leave it on my personal page, the 'TUG talk' sections only make me feel more alien...
Think I found a more 'cerebral' kink lover than me in that commenter who elaborated on the effectivness of handgags, he wrote a 60 pages analysis on TUG literature. M/F only, but I'll provide him a M/M counterpoint 8-)

Still resisting the gasmask and covering of faces in your story, but the breath control is growing on me. With just a handgag or fingers on nostrils over a gag it's so simple and, you know... mean :twisted:
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I'm happy to see that you're back [mention]LK3869[/mention], And I see you've arrived with incredible art. I love the expression of the two subs, Jeremy seems to have a big trouble breathing. Shawn's expression is exactly as [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] describes, indifferent and unconcerned about the situation

As always an amazing job!
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks guys :)
And, here it is eventually: [mention]cj2125[/mention] 's "Prisoners in the basement"
PRISONERS IN BASEMENT.jpg
Max - on the chair - Tom - suspended- and Luke having fun in a basement... They're all looking at the viewer because that story features a moment when a new player gets in the game and the others are unsure if he'll go along or think it's too much for him...

Sorry it took me a geolocical age to finish it, but think it was worth the wait. Might be my best here so far, if only Tom and Luke were slightly more to the left ( compressed some layers a little too early, my bad :roll: ).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I like the way it looks like the hanging guy is tryng to see round the obstruction.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago I like the way it looks like the hanging guy is tryng to see round the obstruction.
That was completely unitentional - in my mind he was just swinging because Luke is pushing on his legs - but you're right, makes me like it even more :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Love the new picture!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I've been kinda busy this days an was waiting until the weekend to complain on how [mention]LK3869[/mention] was doing other drawing before mine... again (Just kidding btw! :lol: love your drawings! ) but now that I see this...

OMG! It's amazing! Thanks you dude! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I love it! Like how everyone is staring at the viewer, waiting for the other kid's reply, specially Tom leaning mid-air! Frankly, it was worth the wait! Thank you so much! It's trully a fantastic drawing! :D

For anyone interested, here's the story http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php ... 7645#p7645, will be adding the drawing to it with proper credit if its okay for LK :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Tsuhaya wrote: 5 years ago Jeremy seems to have a big trouble breathing...
I bet you'd like to take his place, wouldn't you? Naughty boi 8-)

And another fantastic piece!
A fine tribute to [mention]cj2125[/mention]'s lively tale, I might add.

Merveilleux, simplement merveilleux !
The facial expressions you manage to create, really brings everything to life.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] and of course our neglected [mention]cj2125[/mention] ... and everyone around too:
thanks so much for comments and/or providing good inspiration. You guys keep me busy and trying new or more ambitious things...

Stupid bonus from the house: it's quite the technical challenge sometimes, resulting in strange videos to find the adequate pose - I dare you to find ref pics of a 13 yo hanged upside down - and possibly I'll break my neck one day. You might thinks drawing is a stationary activity, I'd say it keeps me fit -almost - and bruised sometimes :lol: :
vlcsnap-2018-11-16-09h03m23s211.png
vlcsnap-2018-11-16-08h59m04s220.png
( Don't say "poor you" or "you shouldn't", I love it :mrgreen: )
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I have been a bit distracted as of late so checking in on the art you've done and wow seriously. LK gotta say your work is amazing, and lately the work you've done to illustrate CJ's and BondageFreaks work is incredible, really it is :D and well it's pretty damn hot :oops:
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thank you [mention]Ossassin[/mention] , 'hot' is a precious compliment when you draw the things I draw :D
Although I try to also cover 'cute' from time to time...
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

This was inspired by [mention]sockgagged[/mention] 's "Owned by neighbors David and Craig". A classic 'fun between guys' tie up story, socks in mouth and all... with a sweet, cute and imaginative end. An unexpected burst of symbolism from our friend and the kind of obvious ideas you never think of and rarely see depicted so I tried my best to give it justice.
Jumping on the occasion to thank him and other contributors here for sharing such ideas with everyone, and myself in particular, for I was unable to draw such happy, lovey scenes only two years ago and now I draw these with such pleasure... Talk about broadening your horizons ;)
Here are Jake ( on top) and Connor, discovering they like more than the ropes.
BONDERS.jpg
I bothered a lot with how that's actually doable - must be tricky even with two pairs of hands - and then just went " The hell with realism! Let's just add ropes all over them..." :D
Last edited by LK3869 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

That's quite a cute picture, I like your style of drawing and while it tends to slant towards gritty this is really complemented by your style
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]Ossassin[/mention] : You made me learn a new word :lol: I tried not to be "grittier" than the subject - even if "gritty" is fine by me - although I had the idea of showing them in profile and joining at the hips only, bending backward in the shape of an heart... Would have been more arty but who knows why, it didn't turn out that way :roll:
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

This is a really nice picture [mention]LK3869[/mention]. It makes me wanna see the real thing even more. I love how the colors of the ropes differ and the foreground/background detail that's included. I gotta check this story out, now, too.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

And another fantastic and dare I add, very colourful piece, to adorn our board!
Thanks [mention]LK3869[/mention]! Your contributions truly are wonderful.
I'm sure Jason will be positively thrilled when he sees this ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic